Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, June 10, 2024

Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott Reunite For Hallmark *Fall into Love* Movie πŸπŸƒ SEE HERE:

image via: Hallmark Media


I have WONDERFUL news for fans of Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott in the All of My Heart and Crossword Mysteries series...


Hallmark Media Press Release:

HALLMARK’S BELOVED ON-SCREEN COUPLE
LACEY CHABERT AND BRENNAN ELLIOTT REUNITE IN
HIS & HERS (wt)
A NEW, ORIGINAL MOVIE SET TO BEGIN PRODUCTION FOR PREMIERE
DURING HALLMARK CHANNEL’S 2024 FALL INTO LOVE PROGRAMMING EVENT

Movie Marks Chabert’s Third Hallmark Project in 2024 Joining
Previously Announced Unscripted Series Celebrations with Lacey Chabert and
Her 15th Hallmark Holiday Movie, The Christmas Quest

STUDIO CITY, CA – June 10, 2024 – Hallmark Channel announced today that production is set to begin on His & Hers (wt), a new, original movie starring Lacey Chabert (Haul out the Holly, Mean Girls) and Brennan Elliott (Ms. Christmas Comes to Town, The Gift of Peace). Set to premiere later this year during the network’s annual Fall into Love programming event, the movie reunites Hallmark’s beloved on-screen couple Chabert and Elliott for the 10th time since their first on-screen pairing back in 2015.

This movie marks Chabert’s third project coming to Hallmark this year, joining her previously announced new aspirational unscripted series, Celebrations with Lacey Chabert, and The Christmas Quest, Chabert’s 15th holiday movie set to premiere during Hallmark Channel’s juggernaut Countdown to Christmas programming event, celebrating its 15th year.

“We are so excited to reunite Hallmark’s perennial fan-favorite Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott in this all-new movie. Three years having past since they’ve appeared together on screen, this witty and playful romcom will showcase their undeniable chemistry – a treat for our Hallmark viewers,” said Ayse Francis, Director of Programming, Hallmark Media.

Married couple Dana (Chabert) and Mark (Elliott) are high-powered lawyers at two separate New York City law firms. They soon find themselves on opposing sides of a messy divorce between two reality stars, Sammy and Brett. When both clients are unable to compromise, Dana and Mark are headed for a courtroom showdown that results in tensions infiltrating their otherwise happy household.

“A chance to reunite with my dear friend, Brennan Elliot and bringing these stories to the audience together is always such a joyful experience. I hope the fans enjoy these new characters!,” Chabert enthused.

“I have been so blessed and lucky to have been able to star in 10 films with Lacey Chabert! She is a great friend, and collaborating with her on screen has been one of the most treasured and impactful joys of my career,” Elliott remarked.

His & Hers is from His And Hers Productions Ltd. Kristofer McNeeley is executive producer. The movie is produced by Charles Cooper. Robert Murdoch is line producer. Linda-Lisa Hayter directed from a script by Susan Black and Joie Botkin.

# # #


I personally love seeing these two together again! I adored the All of My Heart series, and it's always been my wish for them to do one more set at Christmastime. Maybe one day! In the meantime, I love that they are teaming up again to do this new Fall movie together for Hallmark. I hope it will be just as good as their previous films.

Please share your thoughts in comments below!

Happy movie-watching!
Net

22 comments:

  1. I love these two together! Can’t wait for this movie, and fir Fall~Susan Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan Ann, Oh, I know just how you feel! These two just bring the movie magic whenever they are on-screen. Somehow, they even partially saved "A Christmas Melody." IYKYK

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. And I do know! We've talked about A Christmas Melody before. You are right on, Net!

      Delete
  2. they have some great movies for this Aug-Oct! I keep seeing different ones they haven't officially announced yet & loving them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE these 2 when they are together!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two have such wonderful chemistry together - you can tell they really enjoy working with each other! Can't wait to see this one, which for any of you fans of old-time movie classics, has a plot very similar to the Tracy-Hepburn comedy Adam's Rib (two married attorneys face each other in the courtroom). If you haven't seen this one, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, Thanks for the old movie tip! I love watching TCM here-and-there, but I'm not familiar with this one. I'll have to see if they are playing it anytime soon and check it out.

      Wonder if this classic movie inspired this new one?

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a funny movie! And this gets me so excited for fall, I know we are not even in summer yet but I’m so over this heat here in CA. I am dreaming of the fall & cooler temps 😊
    -~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I feel for you, hun, and those hot temps. Our heatwave is supposed to come over Father's Day weekend.

      I'm wondering if this new Fall into Love movie will have a real Fall feel to it - with leaves, pumpkins, etc... or if they are just playing it then and it basically could've aired anytime. I guess time will tell.

      Until then... I hope you can keep cool inside. :)
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  6. Loved them in All of my heart, so i am looking forward to their new movie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite acting couple. I always watch All of My Heart movies when I want something cheerful. Makes me happy. When I first saw this announcement and saw the word "fall," I was kinda hoping for another All of My Heart movie... They did it with the Wedding Veil movies, they can bring back Lacey and Brennan's best series right!
    I want to see her BB&D, and some babies!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, I love hearing how much you love those "All of My Heart" movies, too! We can keep dreaming of the perfect sequel together! :)

      Delete
  8. One for the oldies.

    Lacey is 41, Brennan 49 - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking like Lacey's Netflix movie is a one-off - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am still waiting to see what is fall about this movie. Married Divorce attorneys? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could see Hallmark doing a All of My Heart Christmas movie one day. That would be something!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the best news to see Lacey and Brennan reunited! I’m also hoping we get that All of my Heart sequel one day! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add me to the list of who really wants another All of my Heart. I LOVED that cast. Everyone was so good. Casey, Tommy, the travel writer that Tommy fell in love with. Gabby and the kids. I would love to see Jenny and Brian and the Inn again, and at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love anything Lacey is in & they work well together! Prayers for Brennan's wife & their family. As for fall, I know there are at least two movies I've seen listed in production or completed that have fall/Autumn titles that I think are both for Hallmark. Can't wait!-Wanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brennan's wife has been on my mind lately. I pray she is doing better.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net