Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

πŸŽ„ Great American Family Shares Jill Wagner's 2024 Christmas Movie Co-star 🌟 SEE HERE:



Did you catch it? During the premiere of County Rescue on Great American Family, as the program came back from one of the commercial breaks, it was announced quietly at the bottom of the screen...

"All New Movie Starring Jill Wagner and Jesse Hutch 
Coming to Great American Christmas 2024!"


I screen-grabbed the image below...

Click Here to Enlarge Image


As soon as I read the news at the bottom of the screen, I gave a little shout of excitement and made sure everyone else watching the show - saw it, too! I had a hunch these two were filming a Christmas movie together, but it was great to see GFAM announce it officially!

After that little interruption, I had to go back and rewind to catch the dialogue we missed. (What an incredible, powerful, emotional show, by the way! I think County Rescue will be a phenomenal hit and really draw viewers to Great American Family!)




As for Jill Wagner and Jesse Hutch, I am truly thrilled these two will be teaming up in an all-new Great American Family Christmas movie! With their expressive personalities and heartfelt sincerity, I think Jill and Jesse will be a terrific pairing on screen!

Now, as I write this, Great American Family has not shared their Christmas movie title details yet; however, I have learned that Jesse Hutch is starring in a movie titled Aurora Christmas! And, NO, in case you are wondering, it doesn't have anything to do with the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries.

Synopsis for Aurora Christmas: "An author visiting a small town over Christmas is shown the area's stunning vistas and Northern Lights by a handsome local guide." (The Aurora in the title refers to the aurora borealis, also known as the northern lights!)

So... this could potentially be Jill's and Jesse's Christmas movie together! Stay tuned for any additional updates and announcements!


May your day be Merry & Bright!
NetπŸŽ„


Christmas Miracle for Daisy (DVD)
A Christmas Miracle for Daisy - DVD



12 comments:

  1. I screamed out too. I love that that Great American Family announced a Christmas movie and that Jesse and Jill are starring together. I agree that County Rescue is going to big a hit. Loved the first episode and looking forward to the rest of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two terrific actors. GAF is delivering quality programming as opposed to quantity questionable shows. My family has enjoyed both actors . I feel their acting chops are at top level and GAF has the opportunity to present timeless a Christmas movie.
    Outstanding news, Net.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you. I feel that Jill is better actor than Jesse (whom i like). Sadly, i feel that Hallmark, for example, has more good actresses than actors. I like Ryan Paevey, Trevor Donovan, Christopher Russell etc. but they either havent had chance to prove that they are good actors or they truly are mainly mediocre actors.

      Delete
    2. We like both Jill and Jesse. They are two great actors who love God and family. What more could we ask for? Rob

      Delete
    3. Hi Rob, that reply was suppose to be under the Florence's comment, not Gabe' moms'. I've seen many movies with Jesse and nothing has convinced me so far that he is great actor. In most of his movies he played basically the same character. Which isn't the bad things and it's definitely enough for Hallmark/GAF movies but i just things that both Channels have better actors than Jesse.

      Delete
  3. Hmm.......could it be possible that Jesse Hutch is starring with Candace Cameron Bure in Aurora Christmas and this is a shot across Hallmark's bows? (Remember past history_.

    Personally I believe Jill Wagner is GAC's greatest asset and while I do like Jesse I'm just not sure he's quite the right co-star for her - if it does turn out to be he - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Yes I did notice that! I can't wait to see these 2 in a movie together! Thanks Net!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news on Jill and Jesse! You are so right Net! They will be great together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to look forward to their movie together!
      County Rescue was good.

      Delete
  6. Great pairing here. I’ve always liked Jill, and as I’ve seen Jesse more lately and heard him talk about his faith, I like him even more. He seems passionate about creating family movies, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net