Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, December 16, 2023

πŸŽ„♪ Great American Family's Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Special Programming ♪πŸŽ„ SEE HERE:



Greetings, all! I have Great News!

Great American Family is giving us viewers some very special programming on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

The Christmas Eve schedule will include some incredible Christmas singing and programs that highlight the true meaning of Christmas - the birth of Jesus!

On Christmas Day, beginning at 12 noon (Eastern Standard Time), Great American Family will begin their Christmas movie countdown - which is based on the movie reviews they've received from us viewers. Be sure to share your reviews directly with Great American Family.

I've included Great American Family's new promo for this below...



Christmas Eve Schedule:
(all times below in Eastern Standard Time)


🌟GENTRI's "Finding Christmas" - 2pm

GENTRI's "Finding Christmas" brings viewers' favorite Christmas songs to life with epic orchestrations, lush harmonies, and moving storytelling; the Gents are sure to add to the spirit of the season.

*The singing group Gentri (which is short for “The Gentlemen Trio”) is comprised of three male singers, including Casey Elliott, who stars in several Great American Family movies: Retreat to Paradise, Destined at Christmas, and Destined 2: Christmas Once More.




🌟A Silent Night at Museum of the Bible - 3pm

Filmed at national landmarks around Washington, D.C. and inside Museum of the Bible, the Christmas story found in the Gospel of Luke is told through the music and monologues of Grammy award-winning duo for KING & COUNTRY.

Video preview:



🌟Nativity - The Art of Maltese Crib-Making - 4pm

In America, Christmas is commercial. However, on one small Mediterranean island, Christmas is more alive than ever; "Nativity: The Art of Maltese Crib Making" goes behind the scenes of Maltese crib-making where the tradition was born.

*Narrated by Roma Downey



🌟Yule Log marathon on Christmas Eve - 5pm-12am

🌟Yule Log marathon on Christmas Day - 12am-12pm

Seasonal music airs over a glowing fireplace.


Christmas Day Schedule:

🌟Christmas Movie Countdown on Christmas Day - beginning at 12 noon

Binge-watch as Great American Family counts down all 21 of their NEW 2023 Christmas Movies!

Video promo:




Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!
Net πŸŽ„


17 comments:

  1. All sounds amazing! Do you think the January lineup will be released soon? -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I hope so! Candace just finished filming another movie; I'm presuming it is a new mystery movie for GAF, but that's just a hunch for now.

      I've heard we may finally see "Key to Love" starring Alicia Dea Josipovic & Corey Sevier in January, but we'll see.

      I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of promo on Christmas day, or soon after.

      Merry Christmas! Net

      Delete
    2. Great American Family is showing at the bottom of the screen a New Original Series coming in February called County Rescue.

      I have been busy, and just happened to catch this while watching Christmas today, so other titles may have been shared, too.

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
    3. Thanks for letting me know! -Maria

      Delete
  2. What was your favorite Great American Christmas Movie of 2023?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you GAF and Net for the good news.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my DVR set for this awesome Christmas Eve lineup I love Gentri and King & Country fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard Gentri Live and they are amazing so I am definitely looking forward to watching and recording their special! Thanks for the news Net!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I’m watching Designing Christmas With You

    Gentri — Finding Christmas

    Premieres
    December 24, 2023
    2pm ET

    The three Tenor group - Gentri
    A Billboard # 1 Artist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Were there any Religious Christmas movies on Great American Family?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Net, Thanks so much for all your help all year round and especially during the Christmas season. Just some reminders or things I have noticed. This is the last week of ION movies on ION Plus Monday-Friday. I personally wish that they had been on ION. They could have gone back to all weekends during the season, not just Thanksgiving weekend. I wonder what kind of response the network received regarding to the new schedule and format. I noticed that GFAM is giving us the gift of the movies being 90 minutes from 12:00 AM-6:00 PM EST on 12/26. I am sorry that I don’t see Hallmark broadcasting 90 minute movies too as we are accustomed. Although, I think Hallmark is giving those of us without HMM a gift with what I believe to be SOME HMM movies on late Friday, 12/22-Sunday, 12/24. Has Hall,ark said anything about this via a press release? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you so much for sharing the information about the ION Christmas movies on ION Plus. I have missed seeing their Christmas movies air on the weekends. I was really surprised they weren't, at least, playing them on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. That's really such a shame. It seems streaming is taking over more and more. And don't get me wrong, I do enjoy streaming, as well, but all of the options can get a little overwhelming.

      (By the way, for anyone interested, ION Plus is a streaming source available through FREEVEE, FUBO TV, LG CHANNELS, PLEX, TUBI, etc...)

      And, yes... Great American Family is playing their Christmas movies with limited commercial interruption beginning Christmas Day at 12pm/11c. The last two movies in the Countdown (airing at 6pm/5c. and 8pm/7c. on Dec 26th) will be 2 hours long.

      As for Hallmark, I have noticed the network is airing commercials to promote the HMM Christmas movies airing on the Hallmark Channel this weekend. I already have details about it in the draft of my Christmas weekend movie post - coming soon!

      Thank you for commenting and sharing with us these special scheduling notes!

      A Very Merry and Blessed Christmas to You! Net

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your.response. I guess I am too far behind in movie watching to have seen those promos. Sorry! I saw the screen shots about GFAM star’s hometown Christmases. It made me wonder about the 2nd or 3rd season of that series about small town Christmases that was going to be produced and then aired by FBN this year. I could have easily missed it. If it did not air, why not? I understand about that network wanting to look at it primarily from an economic standpoint, but’s that’s not the reason most people tune in especially with an already loyal viewership. Most importantly, Jesus, not economics, is the true reason for the season! I thought changing networks from UP to FBN was a bad idea when I first heard about it. Why mess with something that was clearly working. There is a show with a similar concept to the UP show that airs all year which does have Christmas episodes. The hosts are Christians, and at least one episode a year will talk about the true reason for the season and may invite a special guest to join them in this episode. The show is called “Small Town, Big Deal” which airs on RFD TV. I would guess it is aired in states with a large agricultural focus, probably mostly in the Midwest and South. It looks like there are 43 Christmas episodes left and a recently added STBD: Christmas across America 1-hour Christmas Day Special from 12:30-1:30 PM. There are 30-minute Christmas episodes airing today (Wednesday) at 6 PM, Saturday @ 12:30 PM, & Christmas Day @ 2:00 PM. My guess is that the Special has segments taken from all of the Christmas episodes they have ever done. Sorry so long! Please share if you have ever watched this show and any reviews if you happen to catch an episode. Thanks and enjoy! (No, I don’t work for the show.πŸ˜‚. I just enjoy it and think others will too!)

      Delete
    3. Anonymous, It's been a long time, but I've seen Small Town, Big Deal and if I recall it was a nice show. Unfortunately my cable provider did away with RFDTV but, thankfully, they added the Cowboy Channel (both are favorite channels with me and I even purchased the Cowboy Channel Plus app just to support them even though I watch on cable). The Cowboy Channel Plus app has an hour-long STBD Christmas Special from 2018 that if I have time, maybe I'll check it out (who knows? maybe I've already seen it :)). Also, it looks like a local fox channel (small fox) is airing last year's 30 minute Christmas special on Dec 24 at 12am & 6:30pm. ~~Jane

      Delete
  9. A Paris Christmas Waltz

    I’m a little hesitant to post this but never did I ever think I would see a sensual dance scene unfold to the song “Oh Holy Night”. And on GAC. They do understand that the song is about the birth of the Savior, right? It’s not about romance or human relationships. Call me a prude but the dancing throughout the movie was far too suggestive anyway and when combined with a song about the Lord Jesus Christ, I was dumbfounded. The Paris setting was lovely but unfortunately that’s the only positive thing I can say about it. I was definitely disappointed in this one.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net