Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

πŸŒŸπŸ”Ž AND THE WINNER for the *IT'S A WONDERFUL MOVIE* FAVORITE TV MYSTERY MOVIE from 2022 is... πŸ”ŽπŸŒŸ See Here πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰



This is the 13th Year for the annual *It's a Wonderful Movie* Awards! Thank you to everyone who participated by voting in the polls for your favorite movies. Today I'll be revealing the *Mystery Movie* winner from 2022!

What a blessing it is, year after year, to share these TV movies with all of you! I hope you enjoy seeing the results...



*IT'S A WONDERFUL MOVIE*
TV AWARD
FOR FAVORITE MYSTERY:

Mystery Nominees:

14 Love Letters
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Haunted By Murder
Curious Caterer: Dying for Chocolate
Cut, Color, Murder
Francesca Quinn, PI
Love's Portrait
Nikki & Nora: Sister Sleuths
Rip in Time
Squeaky Clean Mysteries: Hazardous Duty



And the Mystery Movie 
Winner is...


Channel: 
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Starring: 
Candace Cameron Bure, Niall Matter, Marilu Henner, 
Lexa Doig, Peter Benson, Miranda Frigon,
Ellie Harvie, Dylan Sloane, and Julia Benson
Plus, Natasha Bure and Mia Tabitha Shanks



The Top Three Results...
for "Favorite Mystery TV Movie" from 2022:


1st Place:
Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Haunted By Murder

2nd Place:
Curious Caterer: Dying for Chocolate




3rd Place:
Rip in Time





Thank You to EVERYONE who participated by Voting in the Polls for your Favorite Movies! I hope one of your movie picks made the top three. Please share your thoughts on the mystery winner and nominees in comments below.

Congratulations to Candace Cameron Bure, Niall Matter, and the entire cast and crew with Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Haunted By Murder and ALL of the Nominees above!

The Aurora Teagarden Mystery series is continuing on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries with a different actress portraying Aurora Teagarden, Skyler Samuels. In this new mystery, Skyler will portray a younger version of Aurora Teagarden. Many devoted Aurora fans have expressed that they are not thrilled with this, and I must say, I am one of them. For me, Candace Cameron Bure will ALWAYS be Aurora Teagarden, and in my mind, NO ONE can ever take her place.

The Curious Caterer Mystery series, which took 2nd place in the It's a Wonderful Movie mystery poll, is also continuing on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. There are two movies already in the series, and Nikki DeLoach and Andrew Walker are currently filming movie #3 - Curious Caterer: Last Suppers.

Be sure to stay tuned, because next week, I'll be revealing the winner of the *Favorite TV Movie* from 2022!

Until then...
Keep sleuthing and 
happy movie-watching! 
Net πŸ”Ž





10 comments:

  1. Winner's not really a surprise, because that really was the last 'great' mystery that aired on HMM, every new 1 that they've come up with are either meh sounding or are stuffed with woke idiology.

    Glad everyone on here voted for Roe! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce in CarolinaWednesday, April 12, 2023

    It had to be Aurora!! I'm happy about this. Was the only one I voted for. I'm not happy about HMM continuing the series with another actress either. Don't think I will be watching! I haven't watched many new ones since HMM will not finish the ones they left us hanging on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was never any doubt what was going to win this but I'm deliggted to see Curiius Caterer in 2nd place - I've enjoyed the two episodes of this to date.

    However I am slightly shocked to see Rip In Time finish third considering the moral ethics of those here - the heroine had a child outside wedlock saying it was just the way of the world - decidedly family unfriendly - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Aurora Teagarden!! (Candace version ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! Congrats to Candace and all of the original Aurora Teagarden team!

      Delete
  5. I just finished Nikki and Nora. Family Friendly, was I the only one or was anyone else disappointed by the ending. I don't what to spoil it for anymore who hasn't seen it yet, but the killer was my favorite character before...

    I guess because it's about sisters, they didn't want to cast love interests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, It's so funny that you left this review for "Nikki & Nora: Sister Sleuths" - just a few days after I watched this movie for the first time, and I've been meaning to tell you (without saying too much and spoiling it for others) that I had the EXACT same feeling from watching it. The whole movie was rather interesting and enjoyable until the VERY END. I thought it might be one I'd watch again sometime, but after the revealing of who-dun-it, the one time watch was enough for me.

      I posted your review here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2022/08/hallmarks-october-fall-into-love-2022.html

      Delete
    2. Yep, I'm right there with you, Abigail and Net. I couldn't ruin it for everyone when I first watched and reviewed it, but I was definitely going "no, no, no, why did he do it?!" at the end!

      ~Alicia

      Delete
    3. Alicia, I totally get it; it's hard to review a mystery without saying too much and giving away the one who did the crime. I love the way you talked back to the TV... I was feeling the same way!!! I still wish there was an alternate ending... somehow. ~Net

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net