Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, April 13, 2023

☀️🌸 Hallmark Adds New Movie "When Love Springs" to May Lineup! 🌸☀️ See Here:




Rhiannon Fish (A Picture of Her, A Splash of Love) will lead off Hallmark Channel's new movies in May with the premiere of the Nicely Entertainment movie, "When Love Springs" on Saturday, May 6th, at 8pm/7c.

"When Love Springs" Movie Synopsis: With a big promotion on the line, junior PR professional, Rory Richards, 32, (Rhiannon Fish) heads to a quaint B&B on Lilac Lake with her parents and sister. The reason for the trip: a vow renewal at the spot her parents first met. While there, Rory runs into the ex who broke her heart, Jason, (Callan Colley) and his new girlfriend. Panicked, Rory pulls the B&B's future owner, Noah, (James William O'Halloran) onto her arm and pretends he is her new boyfriend. Noah has problems of his own. The B&B is failing, and his father is ready to sell. To save his family legacy, Noah has invited bigtime travel blogger Penny Traverse to review the place, but he’s not ready. With her PR background, Rory suggests she help them prepare in exchange for Noah acting as her fake boyfriend. Rory and Noah work together to ready the B&B and between this fake couple, real sparks begin to fly.




So, this new movie has the whole, please pretend to be my fake boyfriend movie trope. I know that story has been done a lot, but sometimes it ends up being amusing and enjoyable to watch, like in Holiday Engagement, A Boyfriend for Christmas, A December Bride, Holiday Date, A Paris Proposal, etc. After reading the movie plot above and watching the trailer, which I've included below, the story gave me a familiar feel of Lacey Chabert and Carlo Mark's movie, Moonlight in Vermont, which also includes the fake dating scenario at a family-owned inn, while trying to make her ex-boyfriend jealous.

See if you get the same sort of feeling with this trailer of "When Love Springs":

(video may take a few seconds to a minute to load depending on your connection speed)



I think this movie has potential! Rhiannon Fish has been known to be fun and playful in her previous rom-com movies, so this one could be cute. What do you think? Please share your thoughts in comments below.

Have a blessed Spring day!
Net 

☀️



images courtesy: Nicely Entertainment


20 comments:

  1. Some other pretending to be boyfriend, dating, fiancΓ©, or etc…

    My Fake Boyfriend
    My fFake FiancΓ©

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallmark hardly EVER adds acquired movies because they're a big enough company where they always make their own movies, in fact I can count on two hands the amount of acquired movies they've had in the last 10 years. I'm suprised they're acquiring this movie. Most of the time acquired movies aren't that great. So we'll see how this one goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, James William O'Halloran is a model on the TV show The Price Is Right and has currently been on 358 episodes of the show from 2013-2023 as a model for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news - Hallmark now has a movie every weekend in May.

    I must admit I was initially very disappointed in their line-up.

    I was wondering where (if) this movie would air on TV - it is a Nicely production so I never even gave Hallmark a thought.

    Trailers can be deceptive of course but this one has whetted my appetite for the movie - I have never heard of James William O'Halloran before but the chemistry between him and Rhiannon in this short clip is amazing.

    To give Hallmark its due despite a number of current shortfallings it does keep the viewers well-informed and maintains a stream of new movies.

    I know you are a massive fan of GAF, Net but even you must be perplexed at what is happening there.

    It is the lack oif information which is so galling - if they could only inform us what the position is with new Rom.Coms - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't care about how many movies Hallmark intends to air each month anymore. Yeah, I'm aware UP and GAF have been on breaks lately, but I'm not worried about them, I'm sure they'll get back to airing something new soon. (there's more to life then 1 new rom com each weekend!)

    I'd rather slog through my endless watch list of other movies and TV shows each week then try to trust Hallmark again until they actually start once and for all proving that they done with the woke junk. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florence, I love GAF, even with their shortcomings. When I watch GAF, I know I will not be offended by what I see; unlike Hallmark. Though I will say, HMM has some good movies but they are sparse.

    The Blessing Bracelet was one of Hallmark's (HMM) best movies. I loved how faith was front and center in this movie. Like Maria said, Hallmark throws us crumbs to keep us coming back for more let-downs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I know GAF has aired Nicely movies before, but seeing Hallmark deciding to air a Nicely movie just has me suspicious.

      I've been burned by the network too many times, so much so, that to me, it's just best to assume that almost every movie they decide to air will either be lame or woke in some way. -Maria

      Delete
  7. Wow! This is practically the same plot as Moonlight in Vermont. Which was one of my favorites. I own it on dvd. I'll give this new one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I watched the trailer. I am kind of over 'the fake boyfriend' story line. However, I am fast becoming a fan of Rhiannon. She is really lovely. And, I like the guy she is paired with. I don't know anything about him but I am willing to give this one a try. :-) The scenery is amazing and I pray the movie is clean. Rhiannon seems to sign on as an actress in clean movies. And, Net, you are correct. Her movies are usually cute.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OT: Found an excellent article that addresses the numerous complaints most fan groups have with GAF:

    Complaints About Great American Family's Programming Sound Like the Israelites Before They Entered the Promised Land--Human Nature Never Changes!

    https://greatamericanfamily.blogspot.com/2023/04/complaints-about-great-american-familys.html

    it's a great read. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, Maria.

      Thought I was never going to get to the end of it, it's really long and there are some very good points in it.

      Obviously written by a fan, seems very professional, I wonder just who wrote it?

      I'm personally not interested in the schedule except for new Rom.Coms (first airing).

      I do think it's very discourteous though not to let the viewers know the position regarding them.

      All it would take is a short comment like "We are not currently airing these but would hope to do so ........... (wouldn't have to be a specific date) - Florence

      I have my own ideas why GAF and UP aren't airing Rom.Coms at the minute but itis pure speculation so I wouldn't put it in writing.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Finding Hallmark and GAF fans who run blogs who also are annoyed by Hallmark's new content is tricky these days, and I enjoy some of what this blog owner writes sometimes. -Maria

      Delete
  10. Sorry - not a hater here by any means, but sounds like another standard/generic HM movie (unfortunately, good looks alone can’t always carry the story). Sadly, with the way these PR updates are handled - there isn’t really any need to watch the move (sometimes), as the entire story is told before the first frame. Quick snippets work just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which was one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since I missed Jesus Revolution at the theater, I ordered the DVD. I waited for the price to drop. Recently received the Romance In Style DVD. Thanks Net for the Info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This movie looks good. I’ll give it a try. We enjoyed Rhiannon recently in the picture movie with Tyler Hynes. She seems to be in something new every month or every other these days. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish GAF sowed this one! Thanks.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Rhiannon Fish, so I'm going to give this one a shot. And a lot of the best actors started out as models. Someone new to watch is always good.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net