Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, February 24, 2023

Which NEW πŸ“Ί MOVIE was MADE for YOU This Weekend? 🌟 See Here:




 There's an interesting mix of new movie premieres this weekend on Great American Family, the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and UPtv!

 Plus, Saturday is the 25th day of the month - so we are now marking 10 Months 'til Christmas!

 See all the details below...



*****************




Saturday, February 25, 2023:


Storyline: NYC real estate executive, Nora Cartwright, has just found out that her unknown great-uncle, passed away and left her a beautiful English property. In need of money to buy her own office, Nora takes the first flight to England with a view to sell the mansion, not counting on her uncle’s handsome business partner to get in the way.

Premieres Saturday, February 25, 2023
at 8pm/7c. on Great American Family


*****************



Saturday, February 25, 2023:


Storyline: A sculptor uses magic to mold her ideal man into reality but begins to fall for her real-life friend and embraces the flaws that make love perfectly imperfect.

Premieres Saturday, February 25, 2023
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel


*****************



Saturday, February 25, 2023:

Merry *Mark the 25th!*
as we Countdown to Christmas!



Here at "It's a Wonderful Movie," we highlight every 25th day of the month - TOGETHER - as we Countdown to Christmas! You can also join along! Simply pick something Christmassy to watch on the 25th and share your movie choice with all of us in comments below.

I decided to choose a Christmas movie to watch on this 25th that I haven't had the opportunity to watch yet, and that movie is the Great American Family film, A Brush with Christmas.


Please be sure to share your Christmas movie pick in comments below...

Happy 10 Months 'til Christmas!



*****************


Sunday, February 26, 2023:


Storyline: Naima has recently moved to Nashville, where she is getting her doctorate while interning as a curator at a well-known Nashville museum. The tales her late grandmother shared about the old days in Music City during the 1950s provided a fascination that led music enthusiast Naima back to her grandmother's old haunts. As she begins her work at the museum, Naima meets Damian, a volunteer… or so she thinks. Damian is actually the heir to the Berryhall Records empire, run by his father Franklin Berryhall, but he is struggling to step out from under his father’s shadow of success. The two begin to get close, bonding over their love for music and their desire to leave their respective marks on the world.

Premieres Sunday, February 26, 2023
at 7pm/6c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



*****************



Sunday, February 26, 2023:



Storyline: Kate, a small town pie shoppe owner, encounters city boy Drew who, unbeknownst to Kate, is in town to build tract homes that would run straight through her shoppe… until Drew finds his heart stuck between his family’s wishes and a chance at love.

Premieres Sunday, February 26, 2023
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv


*****************


Sunday, February 26, 2023:



Terry Crews hosts the 30th Movieguide Awards, which celebrates the best in uplifting entertainment.

Also, look for these stars: Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin, Donna Mills, Bruce Davison, Pat Boone, Haylie Duff, Rob Mayes, and many more.


Airs Sunday, February 26, 2023
at 9pm/8c. on UPtv


*****************


My take on the new movies...

The two movies that look interesting to me this weekend are The English Estate on Great American Family and Sweet on You on UPtv. Both look like sweet rom-coms. Plus, I'm looking forward to the Movieguide Awards on UPtv, as well. Please note: this awards show appears to only have one showing, so you'll want to be sure to catch it or record it at 9pm/8c. on Sunday night, if this is something you also want to see.

Please note: I haven't pre-screened the new movies listed above. If you'd like to post a review on whether a film is family-friendly, please share in comments below.


*****************



Revival has come...


As I end this post, I also wanted to share how excited I am to see such a beautiful movement of revival spreading across our nation and across the world! I'm sure many of you have heard about the revival services that were student-led at Asbury University for two weeks. Many of my family members graduated from there; in fact, my cousin is currently attending there... so we initially learned about this from her on the very first day! She was so excited to share with all of the family how revival had broken out at their small university. It's wonderful how God can use a school, that is rather small compared to others and make a larger impact for His Kingdom! It's been amazing to watch and see how God's love has transformed lives there and how that movement has spread all across the world. I saw this incredible video on Instagram that shows how revival has spread across the nations, and I just had to share it with all of you! Praise The Lord!!!



If You would like to ask JESUS to come into Your Heart, I would be happy to share the Prayer of Salvation with you. Right now, wherever you are, repenting, lift your heart to God in prayer.

If you believe Jesus died on the cross to save you from your sin, you will also need to admit you are a sinner – as we all are. Romans 3:23 (KJV) says, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." If you have never confessed your sin and belief in Christ, take time to do it right now. Say these words out loud to God and believe them in your heart:


"Oh God, I know I am a sinner.

I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross.

I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me.

I now receive Jesus as my Savior; come into my heart.

I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins,

the gift of salvation and everlasting life,

because of Your merciful grace.

In Jesus' name, I pray...

Amen."

Believe, and you will be saved. God does the saving. All of it! Be sure to share the Good News with others! God bless you, my dear Brother or Sister in the Lord!


I pray you have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Blessings to You All! Net


πŸ’• SHARING HIS LOVE: πŸ’•

"For every house is built by someone,
but God is the builder of everything."
~Hebrews 3:4

Disclaimer: Please know when I share a movie, this is NOT an endorsement of any of the actors involved, personally or professionally, with their other TV/film projects.

20 comments:

  1. Once again, GAF and UP TV are my main go tos this weekend. (still odd that we're still waiting on their March line up press releases). -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. English Estate looks like a good movie to watch. It has a good premise of a story.
    Net- I would like your take on A Brush with Christmas. I am 50% in for this being an enjoyable Christmas movie. Jillian Murray has a great presence on film and would like to see her in more movie on GAF.

    Asbury College story is the positive message we all need. I am so encouraged by the young people embracing God’s word - the only roadmap needed in life.

    Thanks for updates.
    Have a good weekend, all.
    - Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be watching The English Estate on GAF and Sweet on You on UpTV this weekend. They look like fun movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce in CarolinaFriday, February 24, 2023

    Net,
    What a wonderful thing to do, share the prayer of salvation and invite anyone to accept Christ as their Savior. This touched my heart! Bless you my friend! I have been reading about the revival that's happening right now! It's wonderful! I pray it will continue on for a very long time!

    Not sure about the movies this weekend but I will be watching Christmas Under the Stars for "Mark the 25th". Happy 10 months to Christmas everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What movies are you looking forward seeing this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be watching English Estate I want to see Maxwell Caulfield and Juliet Mills who are also in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Christmas movie for tonight is going to be one from 2021, An Unexpected Christmas. Although this movie does have a gay character, it is a minor role and (unlike so many others) the fact is not thrown in your face. The movie itself stars two of my favorites, Bethany Joy Lenz and Tyler Hynes, and they are both a hoot in this film. This is one of those movies where you sense there was a lot of fun on the set. This is a fun...and funny...movie, the kind I am in a mood for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From what I heard, Made for Each Other is gay-free, but it sounded like a very cringy movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the Good News on here and for talking about what God is doing all over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. English Estate is a lovely movie! Though, it would've been nice to know if there was going to be a movie airing in 2 weeks. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before getting sleepy, I watched part of "Five More Minutes: Moments Like These" for my Mark the 25th Christmas fun. I'm enjoying it so far! I don't know about y'all, but I have so many Christmas movies left to watch that it is definitely still feeling festive. :-)

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2023 Movieguide Awards

    Candace won 2 awards for A Christmas Present

    A Christmas Present has 3 nominees

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet on You is an outstanding movie! Highly recommend. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi all, Yes, Made for each Other is gay-free, and 'kind of silly' but actually it is quite funny and sweet. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and my husband and I laughed out loud several times. It was a cute movie. :-) I haven't seen any of the other movies yet but I will comment after I watch them.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'A Nashville Legacy' is family friendly.

    I'm glad this website exists. Thanks NET!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting note, the Nashville Legacy movie wasn't even in the top 150 shows for Sunday Feb 26th. Its ratings are N/A cause it is unknown since it wasnt in the top 150?

    I just dont know how Hallmark can claim it is doing so well. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up not putting christmas on HMM that channels ratings have been really bad. It just seems to me the audience they wanted to attract; it is not attracting.

    So was it worth it to them to not finish very popular mysteries in favor of new mysteries with their favorite actors, or to make the drama movies and Mahogany line?

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I predicted the whole Mahogney line would be a huge disaster even before the movies started airing. These one sided movies targeting mainly blacks have never really worked for the network, because it's main audience is not mostly blacks! And the more of these movies that come out, the truer that fact becomes. And the whole line IMO sounds a bit racist since it seems like only backs are allowed to work on these movies (I think someone told me that fact last year).

      Some people just have to learn the really hard way of what their core audience really wants. -Maria

      Delete
  17. Hi everyone.
    Sweet on You was a really cute movie. It was funny and sweet and I liked the two leads together. And, the supporting actors were fun too. All in all, well worth a watch. And, it looked like the location was in California.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net