Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

🐎 Saddle up! 🐎 Hallmark Channel's NEW TV Series "Ride" to Premiere in March - See Here:



Hallmark released details on the upcoming premiere of their new TV series, Ride, which may be their own version of Heartland meets Yellowstone.


According to Hallmark's press release, viewers should hold on to their cowboy hats for the debut of an all-new original series, "Ride," at 9 p.m. ET/PT, which follows the intertwined lives of a rodeo family dynasty.


This storyline was also given for Ride in the press release: "Nancy Travis (Last Man Standing, The Kominsky Method), Tiera Skovbye (Riverdale, Nurses), Beau Mirchoff (Good Trouble, Hidden Gems), Sara Garcia (The Flash, Reign), Jake Foy (Designated Survivor, A Little Daytime Drama) and Tyler Jacob Moore (Barry, Shameless) star in the new, multigenerational family ensemble following the lives of the McMurrays, part of a rodeo dynasty going back a generation, as they struggle to keep their beloved ranch afloat. After a tragic loss, each character embarks on an empowering journey of transformation and self-discovery while also uncovering a twisted web of secrets, threatening to tear the family and their small Colorado town apart at the seams.


Due to it's country feel, this new series looks rather intriguing to me. I haven't fully decided if I will watch; it will probably depend on the promos released in the coming weeks. In the meantime, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. It's tough to decide whether or not to get involved in another series.

Blessings, Net

10 comments:

  1. I love Western movies but I haven't watched any in years because they all seem to be pretty inappropriate. I am hoping this series will be decent but I suspect it will either be woke or hallmark will start adding in inappropriate scenes. I don't have much hope for anything on hallmark anymore. I wish GAC would put out some of their own tv series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I share your some hesitancy. It's hard to trust where this series may lead and what sort of woke storylines they may attempt to push on us. All of the images look interesting, though. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. I’m not investing in another Hallmark series after the way they’ve cancelled their other ones lately. And they can’t be trusted to be family friendly anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No thanks. Looks like the typical 'this looks nice in photos and press releases, but it's all just to hide the woke agenda included' show. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't like to be right on these dreary predictions. -Maria

      Delete
    2. Yep, and less than halfway through the first episode -- one of the brothers is a rainbow flagger. And I was already starting to lose interest, anyway, so no great loss. It's just a shame that Hallmark was more interested in appeasing a tiny vocal minority at the expense of their actual (and now former) fans.

      Delete
  4. Hi all,

    I love this site. :-)
    I follow Dylan Neal, on Instagram and he said he will have a recurring role in the series. I am a huge fan of his and I also really like Nancy Travis. I am going to check out at least the first episode. Keeping my fingers crossed, the series is 'family friendly' with the two of them in it.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried watching this but WOW just DID NOT hold my attention. I think that it was just trying to put too much into the first episode.
    I think that Hallmark is trying too hard to get Woke and eliminating what initially brought an audience to them.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net