Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

πŸŽ„ Lori Loughlin to Star in Christmas Movie on Great American Family! πŸŽ„




Great American Family announced via Deadline that Lori Loughlin will be starring in her own movie for the network this Christmas! Lori's first appearance on Great American Family was in the Christmas episodes of When Hope Calls Christmas as her When Calls the Heart character, Abigail Stanton.

There are no specific details, yet, on Lori's new Christmas movie, but she has been known for creating memorable characters like Abigail Stanton in the prairie drama, When Calls the Heart, talk show host, Rebecca Donaldson (a.k.a. Aunt Becky) in the sitcom, Full House, antique dealer, mom, and super sleuth, Jennifer Shannon in Garage Sale Mysteries, and her latest new character, Kerry, who is half-owner in her family's candy shop in Fall Into Winter.

I'm personally thrilled to hear Lori will be starring in her own Christmas movie for GAF! Please share your thoughts in comments below, and stay tuned for more details!


Have a Merry Day! Net πŸŽ„


image: Hallmark Media

13 comments:

  1. WCTH

    Although Hallmark has said there aren't “plans to cast Lori Loughlin in the future,” When Calls the Heart executive producer Brian Bird has previously spoken out about his support for welcoming her to Hope Valley again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not a big Elizabeth&Lucas fan. I’ve kind of dropped WCTH for now. But the story of Henry and Abigail was so sweet— she saw good in him when nobody else could. I would definitely watch if they reunited!!

      Delete
  2. Love this news! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's happy news! Someday I'll have GAF...I feel it coming, hehe. Gosh, with Lori acting again, I can't help but wish that Garage Sale Mysteries could be revived and continued. I've sorely missed them!

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for Lori and us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy about this news. We need Lori in more GAC movie. In the ads for the Christmas movies last year with Candace, Jenn, Andrea,Lori and the others. You hear Lori at the end say "It's good to be home".

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have her back! She's one of the best!!! Great talented actress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! This makes me so very happy. I really enjoyed her new movie this year.

    Also, thank you Net for creating a safe space for us to hangout. I have been an avid fan, of your site, for years. So I decided I should start commenting. :-)

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan! Welcome! Welcome! ...To commenting and sharing with us! Thank you for introducing yourself. So glad you are a part of this It's a Wonderful Movie family! Your sweet comment means so much to me.

      I am so glad to have you here to hang out with and share with all of us! Blessings to You!!! Please feel free to comment anytime. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Net! Thank you for the warm welcome! :-) And I am happy to hear my words mean something to you. :-) That made my day.

      I plan on leaving comments often. Have a great day.
      Joan

      Delete
  8. What Lori Loughlin movies are very good and What Lori Loughlin movies are terrible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I always enjoy all of the Garage Sale Mysteries. Plus, Fall Into Winter was great, and I like her Christmas movies too. :)

      Delete
    2. What did you think of Every Christmas has a Story?

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net