Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

πŸŽ„⏰ IT'S THAT TIME! ⏰πŸŽ„ Happy January 25th... 11 Months 'til Christmas! 🌟 See Here:


TODAY, January 25th, marks 11 months until Christmas Day, 2023! Here at *It's a Wonderful Movie* we highlight the 25th day of every month by watching a Christmas movie as we Countdown to Christmas!

Here in the Midwest, we are expecting lots of snow throughout today and more the rest of the week, so I just had to choose the movie, Let it Snow, starring Candace Cameron Bure and Jesse Hutch, as my Christmas movie to watch today. Please share your own Christmas movie pick to *Mark the 25th* in the comment section below.

If you don't get a chance to watch something Christmassy on the 25th, there are also three good Christmas movie choices on Thursday and Friday this week... on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, the Hallmark Channel, and Great American Family! I'm looking forward to catching those, too, especially A Christmas... Present!

See all the movie details below...



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Thursday, January 26, 2023:



Time for Him to Come Home for Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 7 PM

Storyline: Four days before Christmas, Elizabeth Athens receives a voicemail from a number she doesn’t recognize. On the message, a man she doesn’t know makes one final plea to the love of his life for a second chance. The fifth installment of the popular movie franchise, based on Blake Shelton’s song ‘Time for Me to Come Home.'



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Friday, January 27, 2023:



A Christmas... Present ... Great American Family ... 8 PM

Storyline: Maggie and Eric are busy parents of teenagers who embark on a trip to the home of Maggie’s widowed brother to celebrate Christmas. Everyone has different expectations of the perfect holiday. Through a series of transformative events, Maggie learns to embrace the season.



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟





My Southern Family Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Storyline: Under the guise of a journalist, Campbell has a chance to get to know her biological father for the first time — without him ever knowing who she really is. As she spends time with him and his family, as well as with the town’s record keeper, she realizes that families are messy, wonderful things. In the end, Campbell must decide if she’s going to keep her identity a secret or reveal the truth to her father — a decision that will change their family Christmas forever.


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Merry *Mark the 25th,* everyone, 
as we Countdown to Christmas!

Please share your Christmas movie choice for today 
or this week in comments below!

JOYful Blessings to You all, Net






24 comments:

  1. A great choice, Net, as the snow comes our way! I'm going to dig out (!!) another one that fits - an oldie (and one of my favorites) from my dvd collection, Snow Bride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Mark 25, you are so punny! (haha!)

      Snow Bride is an excellent choice too! Love that one, as well! Enjoy your *Snow Day!*

      Delete
  2. I think Time For Him To Come Home For Christmas illustrates just how much the core membership of It's Wonderful Movie differs from the public at large.

    I an astonsihed at the mostly relatively lukewarm reviews here - it generally got rave reviews at IMDb and is rated 7.6 which is huge for a Hallmark movie.

    I'm afraid I'm with IMDb on this - stunning movie and while Tyler Hyes was sensational he may even have been upstaged by Holland Roden.

    One of the few movies that had me in tears and one of the great Hallmark endings.

    Despite the fact we've still a plethora of Christmas movies from 2022 to watch we've rewatched this one several times already - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, Count me in as one of the ones that liked Time For Him To Come Home For Christmas! I liked the mystery of the unknown caller and how all of their lives intertwined. It was a masterful script that seemed smart and well put together. Plus, I agree, the acting is top-notch from Tyler Hynes and Holland Roden. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of her on Hallmark.

      My only caution is, Time For Him To Come Home For Christmas is not a movie for young viewers, due to some of the sad parts of the story.

      I'm looking forward to re-watching this one again too!

      Delete
    2. I have faithfully read this blog for the past 4-5 years and have never felt the need to comment but l wanted you to know, Florence, that l totally agree with you on this movie. I should have said something when you first made a comment but didn’t. I thought it was a masterful, intriguing and heartfelt movie which we have watched over and over since it came out as well.

      Delete
    3. I noticed that every Time for--------to Come Home for Christmas has a church scene.

      Delete
  3. Excellent choice Net! I think I will join you! Can never watch Let it Snow too many times! It's not snowing here but it will be raining all day! I can pretend it's snow! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, Yay! We can watch together... how fun! :)

      Too bad "Singin' in the Rain" isn't a Christmas movie.

      Delete
  4. You are soooo right Joyce. You can never watch "Let it Snow" too many times!!!! Love that movie! Definitely in my top 3 favorites of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce in CarolinaSunday, January 29, 2023

      Jim, I agree. I would have to put Let It Snow in my top 3 as well. The Christmas Card, The Most Wonderful Time of The Year and Let It Snow is my 3.

      Delete
    2. Wow Joyce!! That is my EXACT top three. There have been a lot of contenders from 4 through 10 but NOTHING even comes close to that Top Three. That's awesome that our top 3 are exactly the same.

      Delete
    3. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, January 30, 2023

      Wow Jim! You know what they, great minds think alike!! Lol!! Have a blessed week!!!

      Delete
    4. I love Let It Snow but my favourite CCB Christmas movie is A Christmas Detour with Paul Greene because of the comedy element and the secondary plot about the creaking married couple is second to none.

      Again I do like The Christmas Card but one scene which I don't understand and no-one can explain satisfactorily sorta spoils it for me.

      Faith has supposely fallen in love with Cody yet when her long time boyfriend Paul proposes she literally falls over herself in her enthusiasm to accept.

      Now had she gone along with it half-heartedly as if she felt it was expected of her and felt she had to that woud have been a different story.

      I just don't get it - Florence

      Delete
    5. Hi Florence...You had me curious, so I just watched the scene again where Paul asks Faith to marry him. I guess it's just different perspectives that we may have on that scene but to me it seems like just the right amount of apprehension and hesitancy mixed with some enthusiasm given her confused feelings for the new stud in town and her long loved boyfriend who just finally asked her to marry him after all these years which she was eagerly waiting for. I do see a sense of hesitancy though in her expression. I think it's not until the Christmas Eve Church service where Cody isn't showing up and she realizes that she is totally in love with this guy that could be gone forever now. She's no longer confused. This dopey reply probably won't satisfy you but thought I would give it a shot. By the way, I find you very interesting in reading your posts.

      Delete
    6. Nothing dopey aboiut the repy at all Jim and I appreciate you making it.

      It's great the way we all view various scenarios differently and I can't say I've ever felt any negative vibes in the proposal scene before but now I'm intrigued and I'm going to dig the movie out and rewatch that part to see if I've missed anything! - Florence

      Delete
  5. My mom and I”s “Mark the 25th” movie was a movie we hadn’t yet seen: “A Christmas…Present”. It wasn’t the traditional boy meets girl love story but rather a true-to-life love story. It was good to see love in this way as love is often somfantasized in these movies. Instead, in this one, it was wonderful to see faith restored and love renewed, not only between husband and wife but between brother and sister as well! Thank you to CCB and GFAM! Also, I haven’t seen all of Mark Blucas’ movies as I don’t have HMM, but this is his best performance that I’ve seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have somewhere around 110 yet-to-watch Christmas movies on my "always full" DVR, but I did manage to watch "A Christmas... Present!" which is the only one in this list. The other two are still on my DVR. (I erase them after I watch them. And I rate them to keep track of what I’ve already seen in case they come around again.)

    I rated this one a 7 out of 10, one point higher than the IMDb consensus (as often turns out to be my practice).

    My comment on this one in my Check-Ins, where I note my impression of movies for later reference, was: "As an executive producer it was clever of fundamentalist Christian Candace Cameron Bure to cast herself as the one who needed rescue from being too busy to get back to the real Christmas with the help of her scripture-quoting brother (Paul Fitzgerald)." In other words, her casting was against type, which was just fine.

    BTW, I collected a list of 30 Christmas movies I'd seen to compare against a list you created in December before the season of Christmas movies was complete, but I ran out of time and didn't get to finish the comparison. I admire your ability to keep up with your blog the way you do and I'm thankful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!! That's funny Net! And we definitely could sing in the rain today! Was very heavy at times! How much snow did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, I heard it was 4-5 inches, but a lot has melted today. It's still very white everywhere, though. So pretty! ⛄❄

      Delete
  8. Time to start catching up on ones I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will we ever see a Christmas Mysteries movie on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries again? The last Christmas Mysteries Movie that I have seen on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries was Murder She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I sure hope so, as long as it's not murder related.

      However, I think there's a bit of mystery in some of the HMM Christmas movies in recent years, like A Little Christmas Charm, searching for the mysterious owner of the charm bracelet, Time for Them to Come Home for Christmas, had the mystery of trying to figure out Jane's identity, The Christmas Ring, had the mystery of trying to find the owner of the engraved ring, and others...

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net