Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, December 30, 2022

πŸ””πŸŽ‰ Happy New Year 2023!πŸŽ‰πŸ”” Ring in the New Year with Christmas Classics and a New Movie 🌟 SEE HERE:




πŸŽ‰ Happy New Year πŸŽ‰
to ALL of my It's a Wonderful Movie Friends!

I'm so glad we've connected here over the years, and I'm looking forward to a brand New Year of us all sharing our movie reviews and thoughts on day-to-day life and happenings!

I hope you enjoy this last weekend of new and old Christmas movie classics airing on Great American Family, the Hallmark Channel, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, plus a new premiere on the Hallmark Channel as we transition into the New Year... 2023!




🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



🌟CHRISTMAS CLASSICS:🌟



My Christmas Movie Recommendations for the Weekend...

Saturday, December 31, 2022:

A Christmas Star ... Great American Family ... 12 AM
A Fabled Holiday ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 AM
Sleigh Bells Ring ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 12 AM
One Royal Holiday ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 AM
Christmas Angel ... Great American Family ... 4 AM
Switched for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 AM
Return to Christmas Creek ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 4 AM
Angel Falls Christmas ... Great American Family ... 6 AM
Debbie Macomber's Dashing Through the Snow ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 6 AM
A Christmas... Present ... Great American Family ... 8 AM
Christmas at Graceland ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 8 AM
Destined at Christmas ... Great American Family ... 10 AM
Small Town Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 10 AM
My Southern Family Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM
A December Bride ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 2 PM
Three Wise Men and a Baby ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM
Hope at Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 4 PM
A Christmas Miracle for Daisy ... Great American Family ... 6 PM
Five More Minutes: Moments Like These ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 6 PM
B&B Merry ... Great American Family ... 8 PM
The Christmas Promise ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 8 PM
Christmas on Candy Cane Lane ... Great American Family ... 10 PM
A Maple Valley Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM
Long Lost Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 10 PM


Sunday, January 1, 2023:

A Lot Like Christmas ... Great American Family ... 12 AM
A Godwink Christmas: Second Chance, First Love ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 12 AM
I'm Glad It's Christmas ... Great American Family ... 2 AM
Signed, Sealed, Delivered: For Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 4 AM
'Twas the Night Before Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM
Christmas at the Drive-In ... Great American Family ... 8 AM
The Art of Christmas ... Great American Family ... 10 AM
Jingle Bell Princess ... Great American Family ... 12 PM
Crown for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM
Joy for Christmas ... Great American Family ... 2 PM
My Grown-Up Christmas List ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM
A Kindhearted Christmas ... Great American Family ... 4 PM
Cross Country Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM
A Hot Cocoa Christmas ... Great American Family ... 6 PM
Haul Out the Holly ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM
A Merry Christmas Wish ... Great American Family ... 8 PM
The Art of Christmas ... Great American Family ... 10 PM



*NOTE: I couldn't help from noticing that Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is ending their Christmas movie programming with "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: For Christmas;" I'm hoping this is a sign that more SSD movies may be on the way in 2023!



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



🌟NEW MOVIE PREMIERE🌟


Sunday, January 1, 2023:




Storyline: Simon (Corey Sevier) believes Chloe is the girl of his dreams, but can’t seem to win over her beloved pup. He enlists dog trainer Alex (Rebecca Dalton) and soon finds himself wondering where his real connection might be.

Premieres Sunday, January 1, 2023
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟






🌟 New Year's Eve Specials... 🌟

Of course, there are all sorts of New Year's Eve TV Specials to welcome in the New Year - on your local and cable news channels. (Please note: Some of the entertainment options aren't exactly family-friendly, so you'll want to be careful in choosing which channel to watch.) My family and I typically play games, watch Christmas movies, and near midnight, we flip through the channels and watch a little of the New Year's Eve coverage until the Times Square ball drops. Then, we welcome in and pray over the New Year together! Our celebration isn't anything fancy, but we simply enjoy this special, meaningful time with one another. I hope your New Year's Eve is just as delightful. Please share your plans for New Year's Eve or thoughts for 2023 in comments below.

Please Note: I have not pre-screened the new Hallmark movie. If you'd like to post a review on whether this film is family-friendly, please share in comments. As always, thank you so much to those of you who participate in sharing reviews. This is the first movie of many to come!



🌟 Happy New Year, Everyone!!! πŸŒŸ

I can't wait to share with You All again in 2023!

My Prayer for everyone is for Peace, Love, Good Health, and Happiness!

Blessings and Joy to You All in this New Year, Net





🌟 SHINING HIS LIGHT: πŸŒŸ

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy
and peace as you trust in him,
so that you may overflow with hope
by the power of the Holy Spirit."
~Romans 15:13


19 comments:

  1. Aww, happy new year to this amazing site! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really not excited for the new movie this weekend. Seems like Hallmark is going to start a 2nd straight year with a dud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to the NewYear with Corey Sevier and Rebecca Dalton - both underrated imo.

    Haven't been making much headway with the Christmas movies - absolutely snowed under - I think it may even be May by the time to see them all.

    Of those I have seen by far the best was Time For Him To Come Home For Christmas - Tyler Hynes was sensational and it was one of the best Hallmark endings ever - I was crying buckets at the end.

    However most here were only lukewarm about it - I do have my own opinions!

    Happy New Year to everyone on the Forum especially Net - I hope it's a good and peaceful one and that no-one has been badly affected by the awful weather.

    Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, I love reading your opinions! πŸ˜€ And I haven't made much headway on the dvr, either, but at least I think I saved the best for last! Looking forward to watching Time For Him to Come Home for Christmas - Tyler is a favorite for me.
      ~~Jane

      Delete
  4. The New Year's card is gorgeous, Net.
    Thank you and a Happy, Healthy and Blessed New Year to all!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Net & Community-
    A special thanks you for all your comments and information on all things Christmas. Net your site is wonderful with God as the cornerstone.
    May everyone have a blessed 2023.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Net, the way you describe your family get togethers always sounds so peaceful and loving. Must be wonderful to hang out with your family.

    I'm going to spend New Year's Eve watching my OSU Buckeyes in the college football playoffs, with family.

    Happy New Year everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Net and to all of IAWM family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has anyone watched the new Dog Lovers Guide to Dating tonight? I recorded it to watch with the kids tomorrow, but wondered if it is family friendly. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Dog Lover's Guide to Falling In Love. Man this was a bad movie. First They had no chemistry, Both Simon and Alex started out strong and like never felt like they were in love. 2 She has trust issues against all men because her dad walked out 20 years ago. That's a new one. 3 The GF is the best character in the whole movie. 4. Simon was basically cheating all movie. 5. WHY WERE THE MAIN LEAD AND THE DOG THE SAME NAME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenny, I appreciate you sharing this review with us. As much as I like Corey Sevier, I was wondering about this one.

      I posted your review here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2022/11/hallmarks-january-2023-movie-schedule.html

      Happy New Year to you!!!

      Delete
    2. Simon has a same name as his Best friend’s dog name is also Simon

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year! Praying for God's blessing on this year!

    ReplyDelete

  11. A HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR

    So refreshing to see a movie set in a different time period. I was drooling to see all the costumes and cute dresses. I was not familiar with the Rockettes before watching this so I didn't know what to expect. In the beginning, I was not really a fan of how naive the female lead was with her rich girl attitude. Her character developed nicely though. I do like both male and female lead. I loved the camaraderie between the Rockette girls. I’m usually not a big fan of love triangle, but I guess this was not so much a love triangle between Maggie, John, and Maggie’s fiancΓ©… but more of Maggie, her rich life & family ties, and her new life as a Rockette. This was a very good one this year by Hallmark.


    DOG LOVER’S GUIDE TO DATING

    Family friendly. Let me start by saying that love triangle is my least favorite of all romance movies trope, so I might be biased. I do think that the chemistry was there, and I do like both the male and female lead. I do have some issues about the story and the way this movie was directed and edited. Some parts were a bit rushed and choppy. I found it weird that Simon took Alex to dinner, and then also the axe throwing place… both look very much like a date, while he is also still with the model/designer girlfriend. I found it distasteful that he didn’t breakup with Chloe while he seemed like he was pursuing Alex. It was such an odd reaction from Chloe when she found out Simon was falling for Alex. I mean, personally, I think she should have appeared more upset instead of pushing Simon to Alex. For many reasons this movie was just lacking in finesse to me. This was family friendly, but with too many cliches, less than stellar directing and editing, it was not a keeper for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CH Mom, So good to get your take on DOG LOVER’S GUIDE TO DATING. I'm not always a fan of the love triangle, either. It just depends on the movie and how it plays out. Anyway, even though it wasn't a keeper for you (I have a feeling I'll feel the same), it's still good to know it's family-friendly.

      I shared your review here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2022/11/hallmarks-january-2023-movie-schedule.html

      God's Blessings & Happy New Year to You!!!

      Delete
  12. Watched The Family History Mystery tonight and I am extremely disappointed that they felt the need to the make the brother gay. It went along just find until half way through the movie when the two brothers are at dinner and the one makes an off hand (and totally out of place and unnecessary) comment about being gay. He did mention dating an Alex earlier in the show, but I assumed he was talking about a girl. I skipped to the end to see how the mystery turned out so I don't know if it is ever brought up again after the one time. I won't watch any more of this series if they continue on with it as the gay character is the brother and best friend of the two main characters. I just want Mystery 101 back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, I am most grateful you shared this detailed review with us. I was already hesitant about starting another mystery, and now I know I'll definitely be skipping this one. Thank you for alerting us to this... deleting it off the DVR now.

      Agree with you 100%... sure would like to see Mystery 101 return.

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net