Over *52 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, October 27, 2022

❄INSP's 2022 Christmas Schedule❄ SEE HERE:




Another channel celebrating the Christmas season is INSP! 

Check out their festive schedule of holiday programming below, which includes a classic, original INSP Christmas movie, Christmas episodes of beloved TV family/western dramas, and more...
 


I hope you enjoyed this round-up of Christmas programming coming to INSP this holiday season!

*A special thank you to my friend at INSP for sharing this information with me - to share with all of you!

Happy Christmas Movie Watching! Net

3 comments:

  1. Are those classic Christmas movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas in the Smokies is now a classic INSP movie, first premiered in 2015.

      The Homecoming: A Christmas Story is the original movie of The Waltons, which first premiered in 1971.

      The other programs are mostly Christmas episodes of classic, western TV shows.

      There's also a Christmas episode of the reality show The Cowboy Way.

      Delete
  2. They don't play a lot movies like they once did. I have a set of their Christmas DVDs from a contest I won from them years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net