Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

πŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday, Candace Cameron Bure! πŸ”Ž Sleuthers, Can YOU Solve this "Aurora Teagarden" Mystery? πŸ”Ž πŸ‘€ SEE HERE:



I thought this would be a fun post, in honor of Candace Cameron Bure's birthday today on April 6th! This is a little "Aurora Teagarden" mystery - I recently discovered... πŸ”Ž

When "Aurora Teagarden: Haunted by Murder" first premiered Sunday night, February 20, 2022, on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark released the poster seen above, which features Candace Cameron Bure (as librarian, Aurora Teagarden) and Niall Matter (as college professor, Nick Miller). The newly married couple is featured up close in the foreground, side by side, with Nick shining a flashlight, while the mystifying haunted house appears ominously in the background with a shadowy figure standing in one of the upstairs windows. The caption on the poster reads, "Every home has it secrets."

I noticed a few weeks ago, while I was looking at other movie images, that Hallmark updated the previous key art for "Aurora Teagarden: Haunted by Murder" with a new poster that features Candace Cameron Bure (Aurora "Roe" Teagarden), Lexa Doig (Aurora's best friend, Sally), and their real-life daughters, Natasha Bure and Mia Shanks (who portrayed the teen versions of Roe and Sally in this movie). The haunted house remains in the shadows in the background; however, you'll notice there is a new caption: "As a teen, she witnessed a crime. As an adult, she's returned to solve it." See the new poster below...




So... What do you think? Do you like the original key art with Aurora and Nick or do you prefer the new poster with Aurora, Sally, and their teen versions?

My take...

Although I feel rather bad for Niall being removed from the original key art, I personally prefer the new poster best. By the way, Niall has been featured on 7 previous posters! This is the first time, however, Sally has appeared on one of the "Aurora" posters, and I think it's been a long time coming, especially since actress Lexa Doig has been with the "Aurora Teagarden" series since the very beginning as Roe's bestie and co-conspirator in sleuthing, even if she's a little unwilling, at times, due to being squeamish! It's also fun to see Candace and Lexa's daughters featured on this new cover with them, since the key part of this film was looking back to their past.

I'll be curious to see what image they use if they release this movie individually on DVD. I would love to know your thoughts on the posters, as well! Please share your pick in comments below.

πŸŽ‚ Happy Birthday, Candace! πŸŽ‚
πŸ”Ž Happy sleuthing, everyone! Net πŸ”Ž


Aurora Teagarden Movies on DVD:



14 comments:

  1. Awww, happy birthday CCB! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite Candace Cameron Bure movies that you have seen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Aurora Teagarden mysteries.

      Delete
    2. Puppy Love - catch dual microscopes behind Victor & Candace’s back

      Switched for Christmas


      Delete
    3. I love her as DJ Tanner, then Aurora Teagarden Miller.

      Delete
    4. My favorite Candace Cameron Bure movies are
      Christmas Under Wraps
      Christmas Town

      Delete
    5. Net, What are your favorite Candace Cameron Bure movies?

      Delete
    6. Chris,

      My top three favorite Candace movies are:

      Moonlight & Mistletoe
      A Christmas Detour
      Let it Snow

      I also enjoy the Aurora Teagarden mysteries, too!

      Delete
  3. The second poster is my pick too Net. I've never seen them change it like that. I felt bad for Niall too until you said it was his 7TH POSTER! It's due time or past time Aurora's BF Sally got on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie B - Glad you agree! If only they had the revised poster out before the movie premiered. I'm sure very few people have seen it. I sure hope they decide to use it for the DVD!

      Delete
    2. I agree with you 100% Net! Love seeing our beloved Sally next to Aurora. Especially after so long. I'm sure Nick will have more opportunities in the future.

      Delete
  4. I love Candace's real life daughter being featured! They look so much alike! I don't know if you've seen the faith based movie Candace's daughter was in, but it was really good. The name is escaping me right now, but she signs up for volunteer work just to try and get the attention of a Christian guy. Of course, the Lord starts working on her in the process. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. melnewlife, Me too! I love seeing Candace with her daughter! And yes, I have seen that movie you mentioned - Home Sweet Home! It's great that both TCT and GAC Family have aired the film; it has such a powerful message of discovering faith.

      Candace recently shared very proudly that Natasha was baptized. In case you haven't seen it, there is a wonderful article about it here:
      https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/milton-quintanilla/candace-cameron-bures-daughter-natasha-gets-baptized-my-heart-is-overwhelmed-by-gods-goodness.html

      Delete
  5. Love the new one!

    Happy Birthday, Candace!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net