Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, November 8, 2021

Ring in the Holidays with BYU-TV Christmas Movies and More! SEE HERE:




BYUtv recently revealed the Christmas movies and specials they are airing this holiday season in a recent press release:

"Throughout the month of December, BYUtv will open the vault of Christmas movies and originals, including the BYUtv premieres of "The Miracle Maker," "Christmas for a Dollar" and the Annie Moses Christmas special as well as some of the network's popular Christmas programming from recent years, including "Christmas Under the Stars" concerts starring Lauren Daigle, John Legend, Train, The Band Perry, Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith with Jordan Smith, and Five for Fighting; "Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir" concerts featuring Kristin Chenoweth, Sutton Foster and Hugh Bonneville, and Kelli O'Hara and Richard Thomas; Ballet West's "The Nutcracker" and "Celtic Family Christmas" specials; past "Studio C," "Random Acts," "Show Offs," "Making Good," "Hetty Feather," "Heartland" and "Highway to Heaven" Christmas-themed episodes; holiday movies "Christmas Jars," "Shoelaces for Christmas," "Winter Thaw," "Christmas on Division Street," "The Christmas Cabin," "Instrument of War," "A Christmas Tail," "Deck the Heart," "Christmas Angel," "48 Christmas Wishes," "Silent Night," "A Christmas Village," "Blizzard," "A Christmas Snow," "A Very Corgi Christmas," "The Christ Child" and "Christmas Oranges"; and more. New and past programming will be repeated throughout the holiday season."


Looks like the new BYU-TV Christmas Movie premieres will be:

(Note: These movies are also available through some streaming sources!)


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


The Christmas Cabin (2019) - Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 1pm/12c.


When Seth unknowingly interrupts Sammi's quiet holiday getaway at her family cabin, their hearts get more than they bargain for; The Christmas Cabin is a romantic comedy about finding unexpected love with a little help from the Christmas season.




πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


Joy & Hope (2020) - Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 1pm/12c.

Joy and Hope McGregor run Two Sisters Ranch in upstate New York with their dad and longtime friend. When a handsome stranger comes to town to find inspiration to get over writer's block, he learns how special Christmas on the ranch really is.



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


Deck the Heart (2021) - Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1pm/12c.

When a NY businessman inherits a manor, he's expected to host his family for Christmas. Since he doesn't have time or Christmas spirit, he hires an event planner. As Merry decorates and plans, she wins him over and helps him love Christmas again.




πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



BYU-TV movies are typically wholesome and family-friendly. Hope you see something you'd like to watch. Note: these new movie premieres are at 1pm EST.

It is especially nice to see BYU will be airing "Christmas on Division Street," starring Hume Cronyn and Fred Savage. I haven't seen this heartwarming movie for years and it's one with a very special, meaningful story about the homeless that truly tugs at one's heart.

Also, I am delighted BYU will, once again, be airing "Christmas Jars" - what a beautiful, inspiring story!

Joyous Christmas Blessings to You All! Net


21 comments:

  1. Yay, even more Christmas goodies!

    Like the sound of the 2nd and 3rd ones but I've seen The Christmas Cabin before and while I like Chad Michael Collins the movie is very slow paced and I wouldn't want to watch it again.

    I don't remember anything untoward in it but it is a couple of years ago and I wouldn't like to guarantee it is family-friendly - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, Good to hear you've seen The Christmas Cabin. I like that BYU airs some movies that have floated around the streaming world, and often from the Christian market. Since the network has strong morals, I'm much more at ease at watching their movies.

      Not sure if there are any gems here, but I'm more confident they will be family-friendly.

      Delete
  2. So excited to see SHOELACES FOR CHRISTMAS, THE CHRISTMAS JAR,CHRISTMAS ON DIVISION STREET AND CHRISTMAS FOR A DOLLAR. They are all precious, beautiful movies that share the true meaning of Christmas! I received one of the most surprising and heartwarming gifts I had ever received when my daughters & granddaughters took me to the theater to see, THE CHRISTMAS JAR. They wouldn't tell me what we going to see or even where we were going. It was such a beautiful movie and precious time with my girls. I'll treasure it forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, That is an amazing gift! I remember when "Christmas Jars" first premiered in the theaters - back in 2019. I can just imagine how incredible it was to see this on the big screen. I so agree, it is such an emotional, yet beautiful movie - that ended perfectly. What a wonderful day your daughters and granddaughters created for you. I love that you shared this precious memory with us!

      Delete
  3. I forgot to thank-you Net for sharing this wonderful news and all the countless other times you've brightened my days. You are included in my list of "Things I Love About Christmas" and your lists and articles go out to many of my family members. May God bless you like you bless all of us. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Kathy, you deeply touched my heart with your comment... you brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes! I think God places people into our paths at just the right time, and I'm so happy to have you here and share the joy of Christmas with one another.

      That is so incredibly sweet of you to share my blog with your family; I am so honored by your thoughtful words. God's richest blessings to you and yours this Holy, Christmas Season!

      Your comment today was such a gift to me! Thank you! Thank you! God bless you, Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas!!! πŸŽ„

      Delete
    2. Net, now I'm crying too. In a world filled with horrible news every single day thank goodness we have a refuge here, where you promote love, joy and God's love. You and your blog are a rare, priceless gift to all who come here.

      Delete
    3. Awe... Kathy, I wish I could give you big hug! Bless your Heart! Thank you, honey, so much!

      Delete
  4. I have seen none of the 3 movies you've highlighted here. The reason for that is probably that none have heretofore been shown on any of the half dozen Christmas movie channels on my cable service: BYU, GAC Family, Hallmark, HMM, ION, & Lifetime. I also see that all are rated average (5/10) or below, which is why this is probably the first time any have been picked up by one of these networks.
    And while I'm at it, let me ditto Kathy's thank-you. Too often we (i.e., I) get so wrapped up in the task of the moment that we don't stop long enough to thank the one supplying the service/ information. So, thanks again; I don't know how you keep up with it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TVsenior, Wonderful to hear from you! And thank you so much for saying how much you enjoy visiting here. That blesses me so much. It can be challenging to keep up with all of the updates, sometimes, but I'm grateful to have such dear friends here that will send me a reminder if I miss something.

      Like I mentioned to Florence above, I'm not sure if there are any gems here, but I'm more confident these Christmas movies (above) will be family-friendly since they will be airing on BYU this December.

      Thank you, again, for visiting and sharing with us! I'm so glad to have you here!

      Blessings on your day! :)

      Delete
  5. they sure have a lot of holiday programming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all these gems, Net! I have never heard of The Christmas Jar but it looks wonderful. I'm wondering if you or your fans have ever seen The Christmas Tree Miracle? It's a little known cast and I stumbled across it one night a couple of years ago, and I absolutely love it. Family friendly with a wonderful lesson. It looks like it's on Prime now and I highly suggest it. A wonderful Christmas movie.
    Thanks, Net!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savvy Girl, Oh yes... be sure to catch Christmas Jars, if you can. I must tell you, there is a bit of sadness in the very, very beginning, but it gets better from there, trust me, and the story is so heartwarming.

      As for "The Christmas Tree Miracle," yes I have seen that one, too! Very meaningful - to what is really important about Christmas. I was even honored to interview actor Kevin Sizemore for the movie just before it premiered on UPtv back in 2014. If you like, you can see that interview here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2014/11/interview-kevin-sizemore-of-uptv-movie.html

      Delete
  7. What a great interview, Net! I'm going to watch again now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attempted to watch Deck The Heart off of my DVR but the end was cut off. I wonder if they will be showing this movie again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked the schedule and unfortunately, I don't see an encore airing in December for Deck the Heart; however, if you have the ability to do so, you can watch it online here:
      https://www.byutv.org/player/7b77ec24-ccc7-43a5-8c2b-eb5d158f6531/deck-the-heart-deck-the-heart

      Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
    2. It was cut off on my DVR too and I really wanted to see the end. I didn't see it playing again but I will keep checking. I wonder what on earth happened and I thought it was just my DVR.

      Delete
    3. I noticed when I recorded this that it said it would be over at 2:30, but it went 10 or so minutes longer. Fortunately, I was able to extend my recording when I noticed it was still on. I'm sure many had the same problem.

      Delete
  9. Net, you are an angel, like grandpa! I watched the ending online which I never would have thought of doing without your tip. Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, that is so sweet! Thank you! Is there a special grandpa in the movie? I recorded it, but haven't watched yet.

      I'm glad watching the movie on-line worked for you. BYU offers this for many of their movies.

      Delete
    2. Yes, there is a very special grandpa who always made Christmas special for the entire family until he passed. I really enjoyed this movie and definitely family friendly. My DVR is filling up fast and thanks to you I can watch BYU movies on-line. I sure appreciate the tip!

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net