Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Thank You Movie Reviewers at *It's a Wonderful Movie*!




I want to take the opportunity today to say THANK YOU to Every ONE of YOU - who have visited *It's a Wonderful Movie* since last Christmas to leave a movie review. I enjoy sharing my reviews, too, but most of all, I look forward to hearing from all of you! Your reviews are so important to everyone who visits here - wanting to know if a particular movie is family-friendly. I receive many emails and comments from grateful viewers. God bless you and thank you all - from the bottom of our hearts!

These are all of the wonderful Movie Reviewers:

(Please Note: I am listing the names below in the order they were received, beginning with Christmas last year - and throughout this year!)

Jane
Jennifer Rumberger
Namegirl
Kathy
Kay
CH Mom
Marlena
Rissa
Amy Lama
kitkat
J.F. Hale
Sue in Hollywood
Misty
Sabrina
Savvy Girl
rubcale
Denise
Do right
Joyce in Carolina
Marie B
Ashley
Alicia
Estra
Laura
Holley
Anna
Mark 25
Jim
Jason
there is something heavenly
Amy G.
Chris
Sarah
Florence
melnewlife
RG
Melissa
Ann
Rita Kaye
Plus, many Anonymous reviewers


Don't see Your Name?

If you have left a review (since Christmas last year) and don't see your name mentioned above, please let me know in comments below, and I will gladly add your name to the list. I don't want to leave anyone out.


Want to share a Movie Review?


If you haven't shared a review here at It's a Wonderful Movie, but would like to, it is very easy to do. Simply leave your movie review in comments under any post, and I'll share your review on the movie's main post. With your review, you can leave your name, nickname, initials, be Anonymous, use a favorite handle or whatever you like. We would love to hear from you!


My Movie Reviews:

I personally share my movie reviews from a Christian view point. I'll let you know if a movie is family-friendly, better suited for a certain age group, or one you might want to skip.


Where to find the Movie Reviews at *It's a Wonderful Movie*...

The movie reviews are easy to find! Simply visit the "MADE for TV" MOVIE PAGE - CLICK HERE! Movies are listed by network, theme or season. Simply click on the title of the movie you want a review for - and you'll be sent directly to it's page!

For Christmas movies, you'll need to visit this link... Christmas Movie Reviews - 2020!


Something NEW added to the Christmas Movie Review Post...

If you've visited the Christmas movie review page here at *It's a Wonderful Movie,* then you know it's a VERY LONG LIST of Christmas movies categorized by network and premiere date. A loyal visitor here, Mark 25, suggested that I put the list in alphabetical order - so I gave it some thought. I didn't want to disturb the original listing, so I added a new list of the movie titles near the top of the page in alphabetical order and now you can click on the movie you are seeking - and you will be directly taken to that movie in the post below. It took a little while to do the linking, but I love the result, and I plan to do it again this year! I hope you like it, too! Check it out - *click here*!


This Christmas...

I am so thankful for each and every one of you who have taken time out of your day to share these reviews with others - they truly mean so much. The plan is to do this again this Christmas, if you all would like to join in. Are you ready to watch, review and conquer again?


THANK YOU, again, to EVERYONE who leaves a review or simply visits here. I am so glad YOU are a part of this *It's a Wonderful Movie* family!

Blessings to You All! Net



30 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this Net and all her followers. It really is a blessing and relief to know which movies are family-friendly. I’m sorry if you have lost some followers recently. It is not a reflection on you, but rather the unfortunate turn Hallmark has taken. I know I do not frequent as much as I used to because I’m just not as interested in Hallmark movies anymore. However, I always check in to make sure the ones I am interested in are good and clean. Thanks again and I hope there are more family-friendly movies, especially Christmas, this year! Keep up the good intel!

    ~One of your semi-often Anonymous commenters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much *semi-often Anonymous commenter* for your continued support. I understand your feelings towards the movies, lately; however, whenever you have the chance to view one, we would love to hear your thoughts, too! Thank you for being a special part of the It's a Wonderful Movie family!

      Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Net! I'm grateful to be a small part of this It's a Wonderful Movie family as one of the Anonymous people who has left a review here and there. I also like to hear others take on things, especially considering how many movies are coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I find the sheer number of movies coming a bit overwhelming, that's why I'm especially grateful for everyone here. If we can warn each other on one or two that aren't family-friendly, then maybe we can reduce the amount of movies we think we must watch.

      Delete
  3. Thank you, my sweet friend Net, for everything. You make all of this so fun. It is very nice having a community to come to and have so many wonderful people are part of. I worry that we all may not be as connected cause many, including myself, dont watch Hallmark much anymore. But I will always be here cause of my love of the older movies, and cause I love hearing what Net and all of you have to say.

    Hopefully we have another wonderful channel to unite over the GAC Family and can chat about the movies, as well as the Uptv movies.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina, Thank you, my dear friend - for this extra thoughtful, sweet message. I know you and I share the same values, which is sadly even more rare these days, so I value our friendship so much!

      I sure hope we have plenty of good movies to discuss this Christmas season together, especially the sequel to Nine Lives! I know how much you & I both love our kitties!

      Hugs & Blessings to you!

      Delete
  4. Net, I love your site and you are my go-to for all things Christmas! I appreciate you informing us whenever a Christmas DVD is released and I am so happy that I was able to get 'One Royal Holiday' this year, and some of my all-time favorites that I had given up on ever being able to own. I'm looking at you, 'Help for the Holidays!' You bring us so much joy year round and we have been extra grateful during the pandemic. Thanks from the bottom of my heart, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy! Oh my goodness... how sweet, thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoy your visits here, especially during all of the virus time and lockdowns. I pray we can one day put all of that behind us.

      I'm so glad you were able to order 'One Royal Holiday' on DVD. I' love that one, too! Laura Osnes brings a special spark to all of her characters. I personally think it's because we can sense her spirit - since she is a Christian. Plus, the movie is extra cute, too! And, so is 'Help for the Holidays!' I can hardly believe they never released that one. Hopefully one day!

      Thank you, Kathy, for adding your sweet voice here - bless you!

      Delete
  5. It is so great to have a number of reviews for the movies, to get different perspectives from the IAWM family members! I know I plan to do more reviews of the Christmas movies this year than I have in the past. And thank you, Net, for the alphabetical listing - it will definitely help me when I want to find reviews for a particular movie. I know it took a lot of work, and I for one really appreciate it (along with everything else you do)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25, I was happy to do that alphabetical listing! Thank you for inspiring me to look into it. I think it will be (hopefully!) most useful to everyone this year and last year, too, when looking back.

      Also, I look forward to hearing your thoughts even more this year - I'm so grateful for everyone's support. I'm so glad instead of giving in, we all banded together!

      God's Blessings to you, my friend - and IAWM family member! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks to you for maintaining this website. I so appreciate all of the info that you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer R, Thank you so much! It's my joy to share with wonderful friends - like you!

      I appreciate you taking the time to share reviews and more with all of us here. Bless you! :)

      Delete
  7. The Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (A Glenbrooke Christmas / Time For Us To Come Home For Christmas / Unlocking Christmas) is available for order at Amazon.com
    The DVDs may not have subtitles. Unlocking Christmas was a favorite of mine, pairing Taylor Cole and Steve Lund again. I'm also happy to get Lacey in Time For Us To Come Home For Christmas.

    I appreciate you Net and all the other reviewers. God bless all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namegirl, Thank you for this sweet comment! Your participation here is also very much appreciated. God bless you, as well! :)

      I'm also glad to see ALL 3 of these Christmas movies in one DVD collection. It's an excellent collaboration with A Glenbrooke Christmas / Time For Us To Come Home For Christmas / Unlocking Christmas! Typically, one movie is a dud when they do these collections, but not this one. They are all great!

      Here's a direct link to the DVD at Amazon for anyone interested:
      https://amzn.to/3t3bBSa

      If you can see the left column with the DVDs, I have it currently listed near the top.

      Delete
  8. I really enjoyed UPtv's "Love Stories in Sunflower Valley" It was a very sweet movie. I really liked Erin Cahill and Marcus Rosner. The lead characters helped each other grow as a person and of course they fell in love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Net, this list is amazing! I know you had to put a great amount of time into it! Thank you so much for your hard work and keeping us informed on all the latest movie happenings!

    Blessings my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce, You are such a treasured friend... bless you for these kind words. It does take some time to keep all the news fresh and updated, but I'm happy to share with everyone, and I appreciate all the time you and everyone takes to contribute reviews, etc... Thank you, honey! *Hugs!*

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I also enjoy reading the reviews you share with all of us.

      Delete
  11. Awww, thanks for the shoutout! I like reading different views on movies. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean someone else will too.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty! That is so true! I know we all enjoy different things, but most of all, we all appreciate the wholesome movies. Thank you so much for sharing your reviews with us. Bless you! :)

      Delete
  12. I really enjoyed UPtv's "Love Upstream" with Steve Lund in a little more dramatic role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namegirl, Thank you for sharing this review; I thought this movie was cute, too.

      Delete
  13. Coming to your site each day,reading reviews, seeing what news you have, is a highlight of my day. Others thoughts on movies have made me watch some I would have skipped and skip some I should not watch. It is a worthwhile service you give Net. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoy visiting daily. That blesses me so, and I know other IAWM family members look forward to your comments as much as I do! Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us. I love how we are all here for one another.

      Delete
  14. Net, your popularity just keeps soaring! In case you missed it, you now have over 23 million visits! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25! How awesome! I noticed it was getting close last week, but I wasn't anticipating the crossover to 23 million so quickly. Looks like we have a big *It's a Wonderful Movie* family with active participants and frequent guests. Thank you so much for adding to it and sharing this fun news with all of us!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net