Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, August 23, 2021

Get a Great Deal on Candace Cameron Bure's Items at Dayspring! See Here:


Thought I would share this special, uplifting news with you all today... 

Candace Cameron Bure (who we love from her Hallmark movies) has a brand new devotional at DaySpring titled: From Worrier to Warrior! According to Dayspring, the devotional will help us "fight worry for 30 days by learning how to release our worries and fears to God."

In addition to this great devotional news, we can get 25% off from now until Labor Day, September 6th, 2021, on most items at DaySpring!




For 25% off - be sure to use the code: THANKYOU

Also, I want to encourage you to visit my Sister's blog, *It's a Wonderful Lifestyle,* where she features even more inspirational DaySpring items - that will surely lift your spirit! Her devotion to God is such an inspiration and blessing to me - I want to share that joyful optimism with all of you! *Click Here* to visit *It's a Wonderful Lifestyle*!

Blessings to you all! Net

"The Joy of the Lord Is My Strength"
Nehemiah 8:10

11 comments:

  1. Would you like to see in the future Aurora Teegarden Mysteries: Christmas when Aurora Teegarden catches a thief who stole her Christmas Tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, that sounds like a clever idea. I'd definitely watch that. :)

      Delete
    2. I would love to see that!

      Delete
  2. Love that Candace loves Jesus and isn't ashamed of it -- you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, me too! When I watch Candace in her Hallmark movies - I see the joy of Christ in her. I love that she isn't afraid to witness to others and share that love. :)

      Delete
  3. This is why Candace is my favorite. Overcoming fear or living in fear is a mindset that we can choose if we focus on the right things and confront it. Candace's new devotional looks excellent.

    Also, thank you for the link to your sister's blog. She sounds like a lovely person, just like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie, That is sooooo thoughtful - Thank you! My sister is very sweet and dear to me. I'm glad to know you enjoyed visiting her blog, too!

      As for Candace - I totally agree! That's why I love her, too - I think we are drawn to others who feel the same way about our Savior. I'm grateful that she openly expresses her faith and shares it with others.

      Delete
  4. I always admire Candace not being afraid to show her faith. She does a good job of walking that fine line being in the public eye.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful devotional

    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard CCB will star in Christmas movie with Brennan Elliott

    Her dream co-star is Andrew Walker in the future

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candace Cameron Bure Just Subtly Dropped Major Hallmark Christmas Movie News on Instagram

    Over a hundred of Candace’s fans immediately flooded her Instagram post's comments section with heartfelt words after hearing about the Skiptember initiative. Among them was a curious follower who asked a rather timely question. “Candace, I have to ask because you haven't mentioned anything about it, but are you making any new 'Hallmark Christmas movies' this year?? I hopeπŸ§‘πŸŽ„,” they wrote. Without hesitation, Candace replied back, “Yes! I will be making a new one this year πŸŽ…πŸ».”

    Fear not, Hallmark Christmas movie fans: Candace Cameron Bure is planning on spreading some holiday cheer come wintertime.

    Upon hearing the exciting news, fans began celebrating together. “Yay!!! Can’t wait 😍,” one person said. “@candacecbure it is NOT Christmas without a hallmark movie ❤️,” another added.

    Since Full House’s reboot Fuller Housewrapped up last summer, Candace hasn’t showed any signs of slowing down. In addition to launching her new QVC clothing line this past April, she’s continued growing her faith-based DaySpring line. What’s more, the mother of three has also been celebrating milestones with her family like birthdays, anniversaries and more.

    Luckily, she’ll be making time to film another Hallmark movie. Last year, fans were treated to the Wizard of Oz-inspired holiday flick If I Only Had Christmas as part of the network’s Countdown to Christmas. While no details have been revealed yet about Candace’s next film, we already know it’ll be the perfect watch for the chilly weather.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net