Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Take a Step Back in Time with Hallmark's Christmas Movies this Week - with Candace Cameron Bure, Ryan Paevey, and Erin Cahill! Click Here to See:



Unwrap two great Christmas movies this week - on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries...


Thursday, August 19, 2021:

Christmas Thursdays...

Go back to 2014 to Hallmark's Christmas movie with the highest ratings ever, as Candace Cameron Bure takes a trip to Garland, Alaska in...





Storyline via Hallmark: When a driven doctor doesn’t get the prestigious position she planned for, she unexpectedly finds herself moving to a remote Alaskan town. While she meets the locals and even starts a new romance, she has to learn to let the life she planned for give way to a love she never could have imagined, and finds this festive small town is hiding one big holiday secret.

Thursday, August 19, 2021
at 7pm/6c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



Friday, August 20, 2021:

Christmas Fridays...

Ryan Paevey travels through time to meet Erin Cahill in...




Storyline via Hallmark: Charles Whitley (Paevey) travels from 1903 to 2020 where he meets Megan Turner (Cahill), a tour guide at his historic mansion, and experiences a 21st Century Christmas.

Friday, August 20, 2021
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel




πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


What a week this has been. There's nothing quite like Christmas - to put everything into perspective. If only we could all escape to an idyllic holiday world or time travel together past war, famines, and pandemics. It's been heartbreaking to watch the news in Haiti with the earthquake and storm, and then the terrible news coming out of Afghanistan; my prayers are continually being lifted up to the Americans still trapped there. Even when I turn off the news for awhile, my heart is still heavy for those who are suffering and those in fear for their lives. This world needs the love of Jesus; that's why I'm going to keep on praising His name and sharing that incredible love with others.

That's one of the reasons why I love the Christmas movies so much. Even though they may not always share the true meaning, I still get the message loud and clear: "Joy to the World, The Lord has come!" Let us pray together that others will one day know that miraculous joy!


Blessings to you all, Net


21 comments:

  1. I just saw a preview for Love on the Road with Erin Cahill and Jesse Hutch. I don’t know how I missed this one this year, it looks so cute. Did anyone see it? Does anyone know if it will be on tv anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are several Jesse Hutch movies out there which don't seem to have been picked up by anyone - this is one of them.

      It might possibly have been shown in Canada but probably nowhere else.

      Im hoping UPtv will be showing several new Rom.Coms in September and October and this could maybe be one of them - Florence

      Delete
    2. Kellie, I've seen that one listed online, but I've yet to see it available to watch anywhere. It's hard to keep track of all of the streaming sources these days, but if I catch it there, on UP or DVD, etc... - I'll be sure to share it here. Please also let me know if you find it - I think it looks cute, too! :)

      Delete
    3. Interesting that Christmas Under Wraps has the highest viewing figure of all time for a Hallmark movie - 5.75m no less - they can only dream of figures like that now.

      I certainly like it but it would be nowhere near the top of my alltime favourites - Florence

      Delete
    4. Florence, Yes! That number is incredible! I think when they had less to offer - it was more intriguing for people to watch. Nowadays, I think it is so overwhelming for viewers. Plus, now that more networks are doing their own Christmas movies, and streaming services, too, it will be highly unlikely for them to ever beat that ratings number.

      Delete
    5. It’s close Switched to Christmas & Christmas Under Wrap

      Christmas Under Wrap is first highest rating all the time

      Switched for Christmas is 2nd higher rating all the time

      Christmas Under Wrap 5.8 million viewers

      Switched to Christmas: 5.17 million viewers

      Delete
  2. What Christmas Hallmark movies would you like to see in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris - I would love to see Christmas movies they never play on Thursdays and Fridays like...

      * Signed, Sealed, Delivered: For Christmas
      * The Christmas Secret
      * Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade
      * Window Wonderland
      * On the Twelfth Day of Christmas

      Do you have some favorites you'd like to see???

      Delete
    2. I would like to see:
      It's Christmas,Eve
      Coming Home for Christmas
      The Christmas Note
      Christmas Camp which I only seen once

      Delete
  3. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1 John 5:12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim, Thank you for sharing your wonderful review for "A Timeless Christmas." So good to hear how much you enjoyed this movie.

    By the way, there is no *time* limit... I posted your review to the Christmas 2020 post - here:
    https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2020/11/which-2020-christmas-tv-movies-made-its-a-wonderful-movie-family-friendly-nice-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Christmas Under Wraps too, but not enough to rate it that high. Some of my favorites I like much more are 12 Gift of Christmas, One Royal Holiday, Return to Christmas Creek and On the Twelfth Day of Christmas. And none of them are on dvd. The only reason I can watch them over and over is we have a dvr. Still hoping for them to come out on dvd. Also, Farewell, Mr. Kringle which I don't think we have on our dvr. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. "Christmas Under Wraps" is okay, but not my favorite Candace Cameron Bure Christmas movie overall.

      I do have great DVD news for you - "One Royal Holiday" and two others are now available, see here:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2021/08/3-more-hallmark-christmas-movies-new-on-dvd-2021-one-royal-holiday.html

      Delete
    2. By the way... I said that incorrectly above. It wasn't the highest rated movie, as I originally wrote, it is the Christmas movie with the highest ratings ever.

      As Florence mentioned in her comment above, "Christmas Under Wraps" had 5.75 million viewers on it's premiere night.

      Delete
  6. Christmas Under Wraps is my least favorite of Christmas movies with Candace.

    Why is Hallmark making Candace look so old on Aurora Mysteries? She appears much older than Niall Matter. Candace is a beautiful lady and younger looking in real life. I saw her on QVC selling her brand of clothing and she is so vivacious and charming. She looks completely different as Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas Under Wraps is one of my favorites! Candace needs to play a doctor more often...LOL. It was a fun movie and not hit over the head with some type disjointed statement like her movies are lately.
    I was not a fan of Timeless Christmas. I don't know why, but it didn't click with me. Most of my fav movies shown last year were on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watched A Timeless Christmas for the first time last night and I loved it. I am wondering why I waited so long to watch this. Now I want the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Net for keeping us informed on new dvd releases. I'll be ordering some of them. I keep checking amazon and walmart for new Hallmark movies. I'm still hoping for Return to Christmas Creek, On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Deliver by Christmas, Window Wonderland, Thanksgiving House and more. Thought it might be nice if they put Christmas Bow, Christmas Ring and Christmas Doctor all on one dvd, or separately, whatever as long as they all came out. Still hoping, too, for Farewell, Mr. Kringle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After reading your comment Jim, I had to watch A Timeless Christmas. Just ordered the DVD. My reactions to this movie were the same as yours. Erin Cahill and Ryan Paevey were a perfect match.

    Net, I loved your comment to Jim also! Lucas Bryant had better beware! You are in the "pun" game too.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net