Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, August 20, 2021

3 More HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIES - NEW on DVD!!! See Here:


These three NEW CHRISTMAS DVD RELEASES include a few movies I've heard mentioned in some of your DVD wish lists! Perhaps one, two, or all three - are your favorites!





Starring: Laura Osnes and Aaron Tveit


Story: When Anna (Osnes) offers a stranded mother (Clark) and son (Tveit) shelter in a blizzard, she learns that they are the Royal Family of Galwick. Anna shows the Prince how they do Christmas in her hometown, encouraging him to open his heart and be true to himself.

Movie Reviews:

πŸŽ„"*So far* One Royal Holiday is my favorite Hallmark Channel movie. I'm tired of Royal movies. The Queen was a highlight of the movie. If this movie comes to DVD, I'm buying it." ~ Namegirl

πŸŽ„ "One Royal Holiday. Loved it! For the most part, I'm not a fan of all the Hallmark "Royal" movies; usually, my eyeballs are in jeopardy of getting stuck up in my head because I roll them so much during these movies. But, THIS Royal movie was, to me, just right. It got a little Hallmark silly/sappy at the very end, but that was easy to overlook. Nothing was too terribly "over-done" or "over-acted" (well.... as non-"over-done" as a movie about falling in love with a Royal prince of a make-believe country can be!! Hah!!). The setting was lovely and Christmas-cozy and I want to go live at that Connecticut inn!!! The entire cast was perfect. The carol-singing was beautiful; I love when they sing carols that give glory to Jesus instead of just secular carols (I like all Christmas carols, but I appreciate when movie directors don't exclude the true meaning of Christmas by just doing Frosty and O, Christmas Tree). Maybe I just happened to be in the right mood to watch this movie, but I'm thinking this is definitely a keeper for my dvr and possibly a purchase when it comes out on dvd. Family friendly." ~~Jane

πŸŽ„"I absolutely loved 'One Royal Holiday' and watched it by myself and then with the family. A keeper and I will purchase it if becomes available." ~ Kathy

πŸŽ„"One Royal Holiday was going to be a favorite just based on the cast alone. Laura and Aaron are two of my favorite Broadway actors and seeing them together was wonderful. The movie was funny, sweet and I see plenty of room for sequels. One Royal Engagement, One Royal Wedding...." ~ Kay

πŸŽ„"One Royal Holiday I’m not normally a big fan of royal movies (except for “Princess for Christmas” and “Crown for Christmas”). There are some parts that were too cheesy for me but it was still cute." ~ CH Mom

πŸŽ„"So far this year, my favorite has been "One Royal Holiday." I hope they release it on DVD. That was such a great movie." ~ Marlena

 



*********************





Starring: Alison Sweeney and Marc Blucas


Story: Two squabbling TV hosts are sent to a festive small town over Christmas. While pretending to get along for the sake of appearance, they discover that there’s more to each other than they thought.

Movie Reviews:

πŸŽ„"I was looking forward to Good Morning Christmas because I know Marc and Alison are fantastic together, and it did not disappoint. Very cute, romantic, and festive. The characters' connection was palpable. I was grinning through the whole thing and rewatched the ending several times. Family friendly." ~ Amy Lama

πŸŽ„"First of all, just seeing Alison Sweeney and Marc Blucas together again was pure magic! These two just lit up the screen! Like many others, I loved them originally in “The Irresistible Blueberry Farm” and while this movie was different than that, I still enjoyed it very much. The energy both Alison and Marc brought to their characters was electrifying. Since the two had worked together before in real life, it was easier to see these two in these roles as old, rivaling colleagues. I loved how as time went by - they began to see each other in a whole new light. It was nice to watch as they went ice skating and decorated the Christmas tree – how their normally competitive natures began to dissolve into having feelings for one another. I very much enjoyed this lighthearted, family friendly movie – it’s one I look forward to watching over and over again! Good Morning, Christmas! is VERY GOOD!" ~Net

πŸŽ„"It was great! Alison and Marc still have that chemistry that was so evident in The Irresistible Blueberry Farm. One of the better movies this year. I hope they will do more movies together." ~ Joyce

πŸŽ„"Good Morning, Christmas is another great movie. Marc and Alison are still perfect together. Want this DVD! "Good Morning Christmas" will remain on my DVR until a DVD is available. This movie tied with "The Angel Tree" as my #1 movie for 2020. Watched this so many times! I love movies with romance and comedy. Marc Blucas should have been paired with Alison Sweeney in her mysteries. The two of them together have the "it" factor that is treasured on TV." ~kitkat





*********************





Starring: Brooke D'Orsay and Sam Page


Story: After 15 years, Pat moves home from Hawaii with his two sons and through a series of coincidences, or Godwinks, ends up stuck in traffic next to his high school sweetheart, Margie at Christmas.

Movie Review:

πŸŽ„"A Godwink Christmas: First Love Second Chances When I first saw Brooke D'Orsay and Sam Page paired for this movie I must say I wasn't sure it would be a good match. However in the event they really paired well together - they were so comfortable and warm in each other's company. The story line was pretty much as you would expect and yet it seemed quite fresh. What I found strange was the relationship between Margie and her boyfriend Scott. I know that until now they had only met online but the scenes between them seemed very uncomfortable - I don't even think they touched at all. What I found pleasing was there was a more satisfactory ending than Hallmark so often presents - the look on Margie and Sam's faces at the denoument was so full of love I almost teared up and the epilogue even if it was only a couple of minutes was perfect and left me with warm feelgood feeling. Definitely for the rewatch pile." ~ Anonymous





*********************

*Please Note: As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases when you click on my links. This doesn't change the price for you in any way. Thank you for supporting It's a Wonderful Movie!

*********************


Hope you found something you love! I'm really happy to see One Royal Holiday and Good Morning Christmas! I liked parts of A Godwink Christmas: Second Chance, First Love, too, but haven't decided on the DVD, yet. I do have all of the other Godwink movies, so it would be nice to have the whole collection.

Also, you can see additional reviews for the movies above and more on the Christmas Movie Reviews page!

Are you planning to order one or more of these Christmas DVDs? Please share in comments below.


Blessings on your day! Net



20 comments:

  1. Yippee! One Royal Holiday! Finally! I'm going to pre-oder my copy right now. Thank you Net! I don;t want to come back to morrow and it says un-available. I've had that happen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Net for including the reviews with each movie. Nice to see various opinions. I plan to get all 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading all the reviews, Allie. I, too, always find it nice to get different perspectives. :)

      Delete
  3. Good Morning Christmas has been ordered as of this moment. Thanks Net for info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, One Royal Holiday is definitely one I will be getting! I feel so bad for Laura Osnes, with all of the flak she has been getting this past week over her vaccination stand. So many hateful comments - and many I am sure by people who have no idea who she is - it's a terrible shame, regardless of what anyone thinks of her position on vaccination. (If you are not familiar with what's going on, just check her website. You will also see that she wrote what I consider a wonderful statement on her position.) I will never understand the meanness of some people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark 25, Yes! I did see that. I think it's sad how we are losing our freedoms todays, one by one. Laura's medical decision should be her own. Where has our privacy gone on medical matters? It used to be that no one could ask or reveal such things. I agree - it is very sad how people are treating her. I sure hope we will continue to see her on Hallmark; I'm sure there must be other actors who have privately made this same decision. As long as she quarantines herself (as others are doing) and tests negative, there shouldn't be an issue.

      Delete
    2. Agree Mark 25! People say things hiding behind their computer screen that they would never say face to face. At least i hope not. Laura is one of my new favorites, it would be a shame if we didn't see her in more. Like Net said there has got to be other axtors who are staying quiet but have the same view.

      Delete
    3. I saw a request online for movie extras and there's a long list of do's and don'ts and it specifically says vaccine is not required. Same likely goes for the actors.

      Delete
  5. It was so nice to watch the Hallmark Christmas in July shows. I can't wait til they start up again. A Timeless Christmas is on tonight, and I was going to watch it. I really like the actors in it. I wanted to thank you so much for your prayers for the fires in California. One is pretty close to me, and I continue to pray that they will all be contained.

    Have a blessed weekend, Net, and it's good to see you visit today. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Sheri! Of course, you will continue to be in my prayers.

      Good to hear how much you enjoyed the Christmas movies! :)

      Delete
  6. I was hoping that The Christmas Doctor will be on DVD this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still hoping they eventually release The Christmas Cottage with Merritt Patterson. It's the only Christmas movie in the Top 10 highest rated Christmas movies all time as of 2020 to not get a DVD release.

      Delete
  7. If I wanted to get one of the three listed above it would be One Royal Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy about Good Morning Christmas...just pre-ordered it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad more have been released.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Net for letting us know about the pre-release of "One Royal Holiday." So happy that it's captioned and I sure hope Hallmark starts captioning all their Christmas movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, Thank you for sharing about the closed captioning. Honestly, I think there should be a law that they must always include that option in new DVDs - for those who have disabilities and hearing loss. Glad to hear it is included in "One Royal Holiday" - I just love that one! :)

      Delete
  11. Tyler Hynes already confirmed he is doing one. Back in May then he told DTH he hadnt read a script yet but hes one of the networks highest rating leading men so I know he'll have one since he's been in an xmas movie the last 3 years. They should be releasing the christmas list any day

    ReplyDelete
  12. just ordered one royal holiday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Days of Our Lives' Chandler Massey & Erika Slezak Board Upcoming Hallmark Christmas Movie!

    It is always great when we get a chance to see six-time Daytime Emmy winner, Erika Slezak (Ex-Viki, One Life to Live), do what we love to see her do best … act.

    Now comes word via Erika herself via her newsletter that she is filming a Hallmark Christmas movie.

    Days of Our Lives actor, Chandler Massey (Will Horton) joins the cast of an upcoming Hallmark Christmas movie called, Next Stop Christmas.



    Next Stop Christmas is a part of the 2021 line-up for the network and it will star Lea Thompson, Eric Freeman and Lyndsy Fonseca (ex-Colleen, The Young and the Restless). The cast begins filming this week in Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net