Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy MAY 25th - 7 Months 'til Christmas! ๐ŸŒŸ Hallmark Patriotic Christmas Movies to #MarkThe25th - SEE HERE:


 ๐ŸŽ„ Merry *Mark the 25th*! ๐ŸŽ„




On each 25th day of the month, here at *It's a Wonderful Movie*, we highlight this special day as we Countdown to Christmas!

Since we are just days away now from the Memorial Day holiday, I decided to make a list of Hallmark Christmas movies with a military theme and choose one to watch.

If you'd like to join in - to celebrate the day - all you have to do is choose something Christmassy to watch TODAY! It doesn't have to be from the list below. It can be a Christmas movie, cartoon, family sitcom or anything you like. (There's only one stipulation - it must be family friendly.) Then, please share in comments below your Christmas choice for the day! I can't wait to hear what you picked!




Hallmark's Patriotic Military-Themed Christmas Movies:

*The Christmas Card (2006)
*The Christmas Note (2015)
*Journey Back to Christmas (2016)
*Operation Christmas (2016)
*Christmas Homecoming (2017)
*Home for Christmas Day (2017)
*Christmas at Holly Lodge (2017)
*A Veteran’s Christmas (2018)
*Return to Christmas Creek (2018)
*Write Before Christmas (2019)
*Christmas Under the Stars (2019)
*Holiday for Heroes (2019)
*A Homecoming for the Holidays (2019)
*Time for You to Come Home for Christmas (2019)
*Deliver by Christmas (2020)
*The Christmas Doctor (2020)
*USS Christmas (2020)

Plus, from Lifetime…
*A Welcome Home Christmas (2020)

If you can think of another Patriotic Christmas Movie, please share in comments below...



๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„



I am personally choosing my pick to *Mark the 25th"...

I chose this movie, not only because I love the way it honors our military, but I also enjoy the enriching stories and heartfelt community Grace discovers after returning home from her time in service.

The movie features two wonderful Hallmark stars - Sean Faris and Eloise Mumford, who previously starred together in "Chistmas with Holly." By the way, Eloise Mumford will also be starring in an upcoming Hallmark *Summer Nights* movie - "The Baker's Son."


*A Veteran's Christmas is available on DVD separately, in a Christmas DVD collection and through Amazon Prime Video.

If you are looking forward to the Christmas movies airing on TV this week and in June & July - see the Christmas Movie Schedule - *HERE*!

If you'd like to join in our *Countdown to Christmas* event, please share your *Mark the 25th* Christmas pick in comments below!

Joyous Blessings to You All! Net






30 comments:

  1. Here is the Military themed Christmas movies that I enjoy the most:
    A Veteran's Christmas
    Christmas Homecoming
    Home for Christmas Day
    The Christmas Doctor
    Holiday for Heroes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What military scenes are in Christmas Under the Stars with Autumn Reeser and Jesse Metcalf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, It is actually a very brief scene. A man in the service comes to the tree lot to buy a tree. He shares he will be leaving for duty for 6 months.

      Delete
  3. Joyce in CarolinaTuesday, May 25, 2021

    So many good choices!!! I can't decide but it will be The Christmas Card, Operation Christmas, or The Christmas Note...maybe all 3!! Can't believe Christmas is only 7 months away already. And Christmas in July just around the corner!! Thanks for all the fun things you do for us Net! Merry 25th everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many of these movies are great. For know I will go with 'Operation Christmas". One of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be watching Time For You To Come Home For Christmas. Love everything about this movie!

    Happy to hear Eloise Mumford is in The Baker's Son with Brant Daugherty. I will confess; when I saw Brant Daugherty I did not notice who his co-star was. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Barbara Stanwyck-Dennis Morgan classic "Christmas in Connecticut" from 1945 is also centered around a veteran and is a truly classic screwball comedy also featuring Sidney Greenstreet and Cuddles Sakall. It's basically a template for Hallmark's Christmas-themed romantic comedies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like others have said, so many good choices! I am going to go with Journey Back to Christmas, one of my favorite Candace Christmas movies.

    Everyone, please be safe this Memorial Day weekend and maybe say a special prayer of thanks to those who have served or are serving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Christmas Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Net - thanks for making this list of military Christmas movies. I've been wanting to keep track of these and your list made it a whole lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry 25th, everyone! It's been a long time since I've joined in here.

    If not today, then sometime this week, I will watch USS Christmas. I'm keeping it on my DVR forever until they put it on DVD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Karen! I'm not deleting 'til I can get my hands on that DVD!!!!

      Delete
    2. Karen T and Net, I have USS Christmas on my DVR too, but Comcast has informed us this week our DVR boxes have to be replaced. Keeping my fingers crossed to see USS Christmas and The Angel Tree DVD's released soon. Going to lose all my recordings. Not happy!

      Delete
    3. kitkat... oh, NO NO NO! That's not cool. Have you googled to see if there is any way to keep your recordings? That's no fun, at all.

      Thank goodness Christmas in July (or June, in this case) is coming soon. Hopefully, both of the movies you mentioned and many more Christmas movies will be released on DVD real soon. I'll be hoping for you!

      Delete
    4. Net, Comcast said there is no way to save my recordings. Miraculously, the boxes started working again so I am safe in the meantime. There are many on my DVR that I love and the DVD's have not been released.

      Delete
  11. I’ll be watching the Christmas Card! Love this movie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Christmas Card has always been my favorite and I wish that they had made a part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "A Veteran's Christmas" for me too Net. Your picture collage totally won me over. How cute is that dog in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm picking The Nine Lives of Christmas cuz I just love that movie. It's not military related but he is a firefighter, so thats sort of close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that... after all, Zachary is "a double hero" - for rescuing the cat and being an awesome fire fighter!

      Delete
  15. I hope Hallmark and Lifetime plan another holiday movie that honors our troops this year. We could really use more of that these days. My pick is Write Before Christmas for all of the It's a Wonderful Life scenes. CJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Christmas Card is my favorite.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
  17. If there was 2020 Christmas movies winners and we had to vote here would be my vote:
    The Christmas Doctor
    Christmas Tree Lane
    Holly and Ivy
    Christmas in Vienna
    Cranberry Christmas
    Meet Me at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, the 2020 Christmas Movie Poll is coming! The plan is next week - Stay tuned! :)

      Delete
  18. My favorite Military themed Christmas movies are
    Home for Christmas Day
    Christmas Homecoming

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am hoping for Return to Christmas Creek to come out on dvd. It is one of my very favorite Hallmark movies. Also, One Royal Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see those movies on DVD, too! Hopefully soon! :)

      Delete
    2. I would like to see The Christmas Doctor on DVD.

      Delete
  20. So do not CARE for The Christmas Card or the journey back to Christmas. They come on the TV goes off.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 99% of people love The Christmas Card and I do like it but what I find so confusing is that if Faith is falling in love with Cody why is she so happy to immediately jump to accept her boyfriend's marriage proposal? - Florence

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net