Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

UPtv's February 2021 Movie Premieres - πŸ’˜ SEE HERE:


UPtv will be premiering new movies on Sunday nights in February, beginning with "Made for You, With Love" starring Edy Ganem and Brendon Zub.

Also look for these movies premiering throughout the month of February on UPtv: "Sincerely, Yours Truly" starring Natalie Hall and Marshall Williams, "The Dating List" starring Natalie Dreyfuss and Andrew Dunbar, and "Hint of Love" starring Debs Howard and Dennis Andres.



See the February, 2021 UPtv Movie Premieres below...

Made for You, With Love

Original Air Date: February 7, 2021
















Starring: Edy Ganem, Brendon Zub, Matreya Scarrwener, Clayton James, Karen Holness

Story-line: The owner of a second-hand wedding dress business breathes new life into used dresses, making dreams come true for brides unable to afford pricey gowns. But when she meets the perfect guy, she’s afraid to give her own heart a second chance at love.

Reviews:

πŸ’˜ "Made For You With Love" was a sweet movie, but I must say I got a little bit irritated with the girl's attitude at times. Won't say anymore because many have not watched yet. Did love her designs!" ~kitkat

πŸ’˜ "Made for You, with Love - This was a pretty cute movie. I agree with kitkat – the lead girl, Amanda, was a bit irritating in the beginning, I was so happy when she finally lightened up. Overall, family friendly, although I want to caution - I wasn’t fond of the 2 or 3 uses of Oh My G— and a guy does dress up, just to be funny, in a bride gown. There is a sweet connection between the leads – you can really sense their attraction to one another. I also liked the story of the seamstress, Amanda, who restores vintage wedding dresses. She’s trying to date again to overcome a past bad breakup, but will she choose the guy she’s currently dating, Keith, who seems perfect, or will she choose her new friend, James – who is brutally honest and sometimes annoying, in a sweet way. James is also there for her when she needs him the most. Along the way, Amanda’s own heart may be slowly mending." ~Net



πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜




Sincerely, Yours, Truly

Original Air Date: February 14, 2021


















Starring: Natalie Hall, Marshall Williams, Sherry Miller

Story-line: When Hayley finds a wedding ring with a letter hidden in a drawer in her new condo, she decides to write back… and the mysterious lover replies, starting a chain of letters and events that will change her life forever! Love does exist in the most unexpected places.

Reviews:

πŸ’˜ "I thought Sincerely, Yours, Truly was cute. It was a little confusing at the beginning, but got better as the movie went along. Family-friendly and a nice change of pace from the so-so Hallmark movies lately. Natalie Hall is becoming a must-watch for me when she's in a movie." ~Anonymous

πŸ’˜ "Sincerely, Yours, Truly" on the 14th was a good movie." ~kitkat

πŸ’˜ "Sincerely, Yours Truly. Well now here's a bit of a surprise - Natalie Hall can be hit and miss with me and to be honest in the couple of movies I have seen him in Marshall Williams has been a bit insipid but both stepped up to the mark here particularly Mr Williams. He was still the boy your mother would like to see you bring home! but his character also had a slightly harder edge to it. There was a slightly slow start to the movie but once it got going it was delightful and the plot was just that little bit out of the ordinary. There was a really great feeling of connection between the leads and plenty of humour. Reallky nice ending too. It's always good when a movie you aren't expecting too much from really hits the mark. I really enjoyed this - it was refreshing and heart-warming and definitely family friendly!" ~Anonymous

πŸ’˜ "Sincerely, Yours Truly - super cute story! Loved Natalie Hall and Marshall Williams together. It had a "In the Good Ole Summertime" (or "You've Got Mail") sort of feel to it. Very sweet romance. Family Friendly." ~Net

πŸ’˜ "Watched Sincerly yours truly, and it's very sweet!" -Maria



πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜




The Dating List

Original Air Date: February 21, 2021











Starring: Natalie Dreyfuss, Andrew Dunbar

Story-line: Abby Morel is a bright, young editor’s assistant living in the big city. Wanting to get ahead in her career, she makes an unusual deal with her high-flying boss, Susan. Susan is far too busy to date, but she wants to fall in love. Abby agrees to ‘screen’ dates in exchange for a promotion, and to add to the pressure, Susan is looking for the perfect man! After a couple of disasters, Abby meets Dan, who seemingly ticks all the boxes. The trouble is, she’s starting to fall for him too… A promising career now within her reach, will she risk losing it all for true love?

Reviews:

πŸ’˜ I am loving UP TV more and more. Watched "The Dating List" and "Change Of Heart" this weekend and loved them both. Also enjoyed "The Right Girl". "Sincerely, Yours Truly" on the 14th was a good movie. These older movies are so much better than the newer ones. Any time I see Larry Levinson mentioned on a movie, I know it will be good. Loved "The Dating List" so much I have already watched it twice. ~kitkat

πŸ’˜ "The Dating List was pretty good. I thought it could have been better if we got to see the second romance more and I didn't care about the female boss finding love, because of that. The lead actress was very spunky and very pretty. I thought the guy friend/writer was cuter than the lead actor. I thought it was pretty funny, but I thought the part how they met and the copies were over the top. When it came to the 'reveal', I thought how he acted was horrible! That was such a huge turn off for me. However, I am going to watch it again, because I had so many distractions and overall it was a very cute movie! Family friendly as well." Misty

πŸ’˜ "The Dating List. Super cute! Loved it! Loved the four main actors/actresses. (The guy who played the head of the publishing company also played the groom in Love is a Piece of Cake and his characters are always a little bit too bizarre and unrealistic and don't quite feel like they fit in the sweet movies.) Family friendly." ~~Jane



πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜




Hint of Love

Original Air Date: February 28, 2021












Starring: Debs Howard, Dennis Andres

Story-line: A cookbook literary agent with culinary training is tasked with helping elevate the brand of a food channel personality known for his convenience-oriented recipes. However, as the agent works with her client on a new cookbook, playfully clashing over everything from ingredients to tastes, she must choose between following the directions or following her heart.

Review:

πŸ’˜ "Hint of Love is sort of a no go for me. I just did not like the female lead's character at all in the beginning that I sort of tuned it out. I just had it on until I could watch Relative Race." ~Misty

πŸ’˜ "I watched Hint of Love and I can't remember details except that I did like it and I think it was family friendly. The lead actress was different but she grew on me and I ended up liking her character." ~Jane



πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜



Please note: I have not pre-screened the UPtv new movies listed above. If you'd like to post a review on whether a film is family-friendly, please share in comments.

Happy movie watching! Net 






33 comments:

  1. Thanks as always for keeping us up to date with movies!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, Always happy to share! Hope we'll LπŸ’˜VE lots of these! :)

      Delete
  2. What do you think of Bad Date Chronicles and How to train your Husband?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris... Since they were both family friendly, I'll say they were both just okay to me. I like the lead actresses in both, but neither movie was a personal favorite.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I agree! UPtv has really added some cute movies this year!

      Delete
  4. So excited for Sincerely Yours Truly! I have been aware of this one for a while and waiting for it to air in the US. I had wondered if UPTV was going to be its landing spot! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here - I was hoping this one would eventually turn up on US TV.

      There are actually quite a few Rom Coms out there especially from Reel One Entertainment with stars whom we know from Hallamrk etc which never get shown.

      Delete
    2. Me too! I kept thinking surely Hallmark would pick up Sincerely Yours Truly last fall after the long period of not being able to film due to the virus. Perhaps at that point, UPtv already had a deal for this movie and others. I'm also thrilled we finally get to see it! :)

      Delete
    3. Me too, Hallmark could pick “Sincerely, Truly Yours” up last year starring Hallmark Stars: Marshall Williams & Natalie Hall but why they pick that movie up on UPTV but it’s supposed to be Hallmark

      Delete
  5. I have never seen so many completed romcoms in the market which could be picked up by any of the usual suspects.

    So many have them too have names which are really well-known to us - Corey Sevier, Jesse Hutch, Greyston Holt, Marcus Rosner, Jon Cor, Stephen Huszar and Steve Lund to name a few.

    Sadly it will turn out that we will not get to see a large number of them.

    Although the quality is very mixed I would like to thank UPtv for giving us the chance to see this new batch.

    Wouldn't it be great of they continued with another dozen for the Spring?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's great to see so many familiar faces (mainly from Hallmark) in these UPtv movies!

      You'll also be happy to know - UPtv has already announced 3 more rom-com movie premieres for March. I have the press release - *here* and I plan to do a new post with pictures for each movie soon!

      Stay tuned! Spring is right around the corner! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm confused here - they announced 11 new movies for the next 3 months at the beginning of January.

      Is there now a further 3?

      Delete
    3. Yes, UPtv announced 11 new movies would premiere on Sunday nights, from January to March! You can see the full press release - here OR the 3 new movies for March - here!

      Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  6. I have liked the commercial I have seen for Hint of Love. Looking forward to watching it. Funny that it has the same guy as in the Blueprint of Love, I believe it was called.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, I was surprised, too, to see the same guy from "Blueprint to the Heart" in this lead role again! I looked up his name - it's Dennis Andres. According to IMDB, he's also in another upcoming movie, "Tycoon's Kiss," with Chad Michael Murray and Jessica Lowndes.

      Plus, I was watching "Made for You With Love" and Clayton James is in that and "Blueprint to the Heart!"

      It's great to see all of these cute rom-coms on UPtv!

      Delete
    2. Looks like they changed the title to that movie to 'Colors of Love', and it's about a librarian that lost her job and moved back to Montana to try and fight for her brother's hotel some guy wants renovated or something like that. The title makes no sense for it to me.

      Misty

      Delete
    3. Misty, Good catch on that title change for Tycoon's Kiss. I thought Chad Michael Murray and Jessica Lowndes were rather cute together in their Lifetime Christmas movie. Wonder where Colors of Love will end up???

      Delete
    4. I was surprised at the lukewarm reaction to Too Close For Christmas.

      I really liked it, thought it was one of the top 3 Lifetime Christmas movies and just missed my overall Top 10 Christmas 2020 list.

      Delete
    5. We've no guarantee we'll even get to see Colors Of Love.

      We were lucky to see Too Close For Christmas as Lifetime only stepped in to air it at the last minute.

      You'd assume that with the actors involved there would be no problem but there are a number of films with actors well-known to us which aren't being picked up.

      Christmas In The Rockies with Stephen Huszar for example was aired on a litle known Canadian channel and only made available in the US on some App.

      Delete
    6. That's true. "Colors of Love" may go to streaming, DVD or who knows??? We'll have to wait and see.

      As for "Christmas in the Rockies," since it is an INSP Film / Brain Power Studio - those typically come out one year on DVD and the next year on UPtv, but again, we'll see. I do hope they air it this year.

      For those who are not familiar with "Christmas in the Rockies," here is a brief plot description from IMDB:

      Storyline: After her father is hurt in a timber accident, Katie Jolly must enter a lumberjack competition to save her family's business. But when the paramedic who saved her dad's life also joins the contest, a romance sparks just in time for Christmas.

      Stars: Kimberly-Sue Murray, Stephen Huszar, Trish Stratus

      Delete
    7. That's ggod news - here's hoping!

      Delete
    8. Thank you for putting up info about this. I am going to try to look for it.

      Misty

      Delete
    9. Apparently when Colors Of Love (Tycoon's Kiss) was filming in Bracebridge last October a local radio station announced it was a Hallmark Movie so here's hoping.

      Apparently too Jen Lilley and Christopher Russell filmed a Movie called Love Is Trending for Hallmark at the end of January!

      Delete
  7. The Dating List. Super cute! Loved it! Loved the four main actors/actresses. (The guy who played the head of the publishing company also played the groom in Love is a Piece of Cake and his characters are always a little bit too bizarre and unrealistic and don't quite feel like they fit in the sweet movies.) Family friendly.
    ~~Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, Thank you for sharing this review for The Dating List. I added it above. Sounds like many people liked this one - I'm looking forward to watching it! :)

      Delete
  8. Hint of Love is sort of a no go for me. I just did not like the female lead's character at all in the beginning that I sort of tuned it out. I just had it on until I could watch Relative Race.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, thank you for sharing. I have it recorded and haven't checked it out, yet. I always appreciate you sharing your take! :)

      Delete
  9. I ended up skipping Hint Of Love. The lead guy really annoys me for some reason.

    Net, I am with you on someone using God's name in vain. It cuts my heart like a knife!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, So glad you agree - that's exactly how I feel when I hear it.

      Delete
  10. Watched Sincerly yours truly, and it's very sweet! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I agree! Natalie Hall and Marshall Williams are so sweet together! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

      I posted your review above.

      Delete
  11. Hint of Love was a nice movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net