Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

🌟 Honoring our Military on Veteran's Day! 🌟


Today we say "Thank You" to those who have served America by defending her and protecting our Freedom! A very special thank you to all of you who visit here who have served in the United States Military and to those of you, who have had a loved one serve. I know that is an incredible sacrifice and love of country, as well.

My Daddy is a Veteran and I'm so proud of his service, along with my Grandfather, Several Uncles, and Cousins. Please share in comments below if you have loved ones who have been in any branch of the military. We are incredibly grateful for their service.

What a blessing it is to live in a Country where we are free; I pray we shall always remain that way.

To honor our service men and women, past and present, on this Veteran's day, Lifetime is re-airing their new Military themed Christmas movie...



"A Welcome Home Christmas" has a Special Encore
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Veteran's Day
on Lifetime at 8pm/7c.

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟


Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is also honoring our Veterans with a full day of Military themed Christmas movies...



Home for Christmas Day - 8 AM

A Veteran's Christmas - 10 AM

The Christmas Note - 12 PM

The Christmas Card - 2 PM

Operation Christmas - 4 PM

Holiday for Heroes - 6 PM

A Homecoming for the Holidays - 8 PM

Christmas Homecoming - 12 AM

Journey Back to Christmas - 2 AM

Time for You to Come Home for Christmas- 4 AM


There's also DVD news for a Hallmark Patriotic movie...
DVD Release Date: November 10, 2020 at Amazon





God Bless America
and God Bless Those Who Have
and Those who continue
to defend her!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for the post, Net! None in my family currently alive served. My Grandfather did. I really appreciate the sacrifices they make for us and I know it isn't easy!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post Net! I proudly served in the United States Army and always look forward to the military themed Christmas movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that Hallmark is showing military movies on Veteran's Day! I was a military (U.S. Army) spouse for 28 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a joy to honor our veterans and those still serving. I have brothers-in-law and nephews. Some are still active duty. Every Veterans Day I send cards to all those I know to thank them for their service. Even my doctors! Happy Veterans Day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Veterans Day everyone! I've known the military all my life, father was a Marine (retired), husband is a Marine (retired), brother in law was a Marine, and my brother was in the Air Force. I worked 37 1/2 years for the Marine Corps as a civil servant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Veterans Day!

    My dad, brother, and sister-in-law are all veterans.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veteran’s Day Christmas Movies

    Veteran’s Day Marathon

    I was watching Christmas Shepherd on HMM

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net