Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, November 6, 2020

πŸŽ„ Spread Holiday Cheer with 8 New *Christmas Movie* Premieres - including a Christmas Sweater, Two Rings, the Military, a Violin and More! πŸŽ„ SEE HERE:




It's another weekend with 8 New Christmas Movie Premieres - from the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Lifetime, and UPtv! Which movies are on your must-see list?

Friday, November 6, 2020:


Story line via Lifetime: Caroline Williams (Sara Canning), a well-known social media travel writer, is given the assignment to cover a hundred-year-old Christmas parade in the small town of Carte De Amor, New Mexico. Not excited about the assignment, Caroline goes anyway and meets a high school music teacher, Oscar Ortiz (Zak Santiago), who introduces her to a side of Christmas that she has never seen, with different traditions and meanings. In the twelve days before Christmas, Caroline falls in love with Christmas all over again and finds true love for herself.

Friday, November 6, 2020
on Lifetime at 8pm/7c.



πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Saturday, November 7, 2020:


Story line via Hallmark: Single mom Maggie (Williams) is facing Christmas alone until Lucas (Matter) crashes into her life and becomes an unexpected houseguest. Together they overcome Christmas while finding comfort in their growing bond.

Saturday, November 7, 2020
on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm/7c.



πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Saturday, November 7, 2020:


Story line via Hallmark: A reporter (Contractor) searches for the love story behind an antique engagement ring. With the help of the ring’s owner's grandson (Alpay), they learn the legacy his grandparent's left behind.

Saturday, November 7, 2020
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 10pm/9c. 



πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Saturday, November 7, 2020:


Story line via Lifetime: Chloe (Jana Kramer) has always supported various military organizations, including the town’s Army toy drive for Christmas. This year, she is paired up with Michael (Brandon Quinn), a vet who recently returned home, and together they recruit other veterans and active military personnel to help in the cause. As the community gears up for the Officer’s Christmas Ball, where all the kids will meet Santa Claus and receive their gifts, Michael and Chloe begin to realize the greatest gift this season has been each other’s company. Craig Morgan also stars.

Saturday, November 7, 2020
on Lifetime at 8pm/7c. 



πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Sunday, November 8, 2020:


Story line via UPtv: Spoiled single girl Angie Moore gets cut off 25 days before Christmas. When she discovers the existence of a sizable trust fund that she will inherit once she gets married, Angie decides to find a man to marry - by Christmas.

Sunday, November 8, 2020
on UPtv at 7pm/6c.



πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Sunday, November 8, 2020:


Story line via Hallmark: Just before the holidays Jessica Lew (Law) is ending her tenure as the assistant to her wealthy boss to use her recently earned law degree within his company, but offers to help his charming, younger brother (Marks) as he looks after his orphaned nieces and nephew over Christmas.

Sunday, November 8, 2020
on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm/7c. 

Please know - I have NOT pre-screened these NEW Christmas movies listed above, however, "Christmas with the Darlings" may contain a subplot with a same sex crush. Someone shared this information with me after viewing the screener. Please beware of this if you are planning to watch this movie.



πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Sunday, November 8, 2020:


Story line via Hallmark: When an accident puts her music dreams on hold, a gifted violinist (Micarelli) reconnects with an old family friend (Rady), who helps her heal and find love during the holidays.

Sunday, November 8, 2020
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 10pm/9c.




πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 🌟 πŸŽ„ 


Sunday, November 8, 2020:


Story line via Lifetime: City girl and travel and lifestyle blogger, Aubrey Lang (Natalie Hall), goes to the little town of Solvang for her next holiday vlog piece after it’s voted Most Christmassy Town in the USA. She soon meets Sawyer Larsen (Jon Prescott), a local community coordinator and chocolate shop owner assigned to show her around the small town. At first, the unlikely pairing is at odds but soon start to fall for each other amidst the twinkling lights of the romantic little Danish village.

Sunday, November 8, 2020
on Lifetime at 8pm/7c. 




*Click Here* for the Christmas Schedule!


Please know - I have NOT pre-screened these NEW Christmas movies listed above, however, "Christmas with the Darlings" may contain a subplot with a same sex crush. A friend shared this information with me after viewing the screener. Please beware of this if you are planning to watch this movie.

If you happen to watch one of the new Christmas movies over the weekend and want to share whether or not it is a family friendly movie, please stop back by and leave a comment. I know everyone here would be grateful to know any information you are willing to share. You can always sign your name or use anonymous, whatever you like.


With all the uncertainty in the news this week, I hope we can all relax and enjoy some of the old and new Christmas movies airing this weekend. I am putting my faith and trust through all of this in The Lord. God is in Control.


May you all have a Peaceful Weekend! 

Joyous Christmas Blessings! Net 




SHINING HIS LIGHT:

May the God of hope
fill you with all joy and peace
as you trust in him, so that you may overflow
with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
~John 12:46

33 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to these movies, knowing they will celebrate the season and love, wherever it may be found. Thank you for providing the dates and previews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sad to See that Christmas With the Darlings is yet another Hallmark movie that caved and is NOT Family Friendly! I was looking forward to seeing Katrina Law because I love Snow Bride but I will NOT be watching this one, Thank you for sharing this info, Net!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super disappointed, too. Why did they have to do that to this story? My kids were going to watch this with us, but now it's just another one we'll be skipping. I am so grateful for you, Net, and for your friend who shared this news.

      Delete
  3. Christmas with the Darlings

    I cancelled recording according to Jenny - not friendly family movie when Jessica mentions Zoe & Kate end up together. Jessica & Charles’ younger Brother; Max who has feeling for her, She doesn’t know.

    The other key relationship in Jessica’s life is that with her best friend, Zoe (Morgana Wyllie). Jessica enjoys playing matchmaker for her with the barista, Kate (Quinnie Vu), who’s clearly interested. Jessica thinks Zoe is “the world’s greatest catch,” Law says. “She’s smart, she’s beautiful, she’s confident. She is sensitive, warm, loving, open, a very successful surgeon, and yet, somehow, still so insecure and awkward at the same time, especially when it comes to dating and putting herself out there.

    Fortunately, Zoe has a best friend who looks out for her. Jessica thinks that with “Kate, who’s nothing but adorable, the two of them will end up being a great relationship,” Law adds. “By the end of the story, I think I’m right.”

    I think that that kind of camaraderie actually works well for this particular movie because they were friends first and had that kind of connection like a brother and sister, even though Jessica doesn't know that Mark has more feelings for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay this comment is very confusing. So to put it simply a main character in this movie trys to set up two women?

      Delete
    2. I mean Max & Jessica end up together

      Delete
  4. Isn’t same hospital in Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater & One Royal Holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heart. They’ve uncovered the story about the ring. It reminds me of the O Henry Christmas theme, The Gift of the Magi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just wondering was Christmas in Vienna filmed in Austria?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, "Christmas in Vienna" was filmed on location in Vienna - in the middle of actual shoppers in their marketplace at Christmastime. They filmed it in December of 2019. Among the various locations, they also filmed at St. Stephen’s Cathedral and at the famous Riesenrad ferris wheel in Vienna.

      Delete
  7. What do you guys think of The Christmas Ring?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked The Christmas Ring. I liked the little mystery it had and cute romance. The Memory Book is still my most fav 'locating who the owner is' storyline though.

    A Welcome Home Christmas was great as well. The chemistry between the leads was a standout this years movies to me.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started watching it tonight and thought it was so cute...and then there it was. So sad. I’m glad there have been a few that have been family friendly and very enjoyable but this was one I had to turn off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate’s Grandma Phyllis sings while Kate plays violin🎻

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since I watched Christmas in Dollywood & Christmas Town

    Jason Cermak had same character; Fred in two different movies; Christmas at Dollywood & Christmas Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean Jason Cermak’s characters named Eric in both Christmas movies: Christmas Town & Christmas at Dollywood

      Delete
  12. Kristoffer Polaha shared months ago on an Instagram live that he was set to star in The Christmas Bow but his role was given to Michael Rady due to a scheduling conflict....will miss seeing him this year! I actually will miss all of the Christmas movies this year as I made the decision to stop supporting Hallmark last December. However, I still enjoy visiting your site often and appreciate all you do, Net!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved The Christmas Bow! Well done movie and romance. The music was great too!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  14. For some reason I think Danica's will be like the Darlings movie with her best guy friend. Sigh.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not!!! If I gotta read article

      Danica’s guy friend with a young lady

      Delete
  15. So sad about Christmas with the Darlings, I don't want my children and their children watching either. Hallmark has three channels airing their movies. I think they should put only family-friendly ones on one channel, so that we know to expect it is family-friendly. That would make it simple.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My husband and I were watching, well had Lifetime on last night and saw the 1st almost hour of The Christmas Yule Blog, and.....IT WAS AWFUL. it was so disjointed, it had so many things happening in the 1st 20 mins such as riding an antique train to the town, seeing the adobe bed and breakfast, having no wifi so had to go to main characters house, which was in the part of this supposed quaint town that had houses so big and modern, there is no way only 2400 people lived in that town, 2400 people lived in that subdivision. Next was the town gathering where they wore south western sweaters, had a contest, then went to the adobe and decorated a HORRIBLE looking fake tree, and this was all in the 1st 20 mins I kid you not. it was like they decided to have all the clichΓ© tv movie Christmas stuff, like no wifi, tree, town festivities, writer losing her passion and boss sending to new mexico, they even had the main guy playing a song on the guitar that I think the kid said was "mom's song", I guess they may have waited til 31 mins in to address where "mom" was, but we turned it off.

    it really seems hallmark and Lifetime made movies simply just to say they have 30 or 41 new movies, and the Crafty Christmas Romance was bad, but this one, was SUPER BAD!!!!

    didn't watch any others yet, I STILL have hallmarks from the 1st week to watch. I am more interested in watching The Most Wonderful Time of the Year while getting ready for work this AM while Fir Crazy was on my other tv, than watching any new movies.

    I was sad to see The Holiday Engagement isn't playing anymore this season???? It was on the other day, I watched while falling asleep, we always forever call Jordan Bridges Jason David cause of that movie. But I was looking for it and couldn't find it. I also cant seem to find The Christmas Shoes anywhere this year. Luckily I have it on dvd, but still would like to see on tv. also the Christmas Blessing seems to be missing too. Maybe cause those movies have Faith and blessings in them, and it seems a lot of things want to push that further away. I am glad I have them on dvd along with The Christmas Hope too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend The Christmas Ring and The Christmas Bow. Both are family friendly and have wonderful messages.

      Misty

      Delete
  17. I think that there are 2 more military Christmas movies besides USS Christmas maybe 3 more. One is the Christmas Doctor and the other 2 I can't remember. What is the name of the Hallmark movie where a child wanted to make a video for the military that was made in 2020?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delivered by Christmas

      Charlie made a video for Military

      Delete
  18. So, does anyone have a complete list of the movies that are family friendly so far?! I have been completely disheartened and have barely felt like watching any hallmark movie since they started this junk. I’m sure I will eventually want to watch the family friendly ones as long as I know which ones they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In case you haven't seen it, yet - here's a link (below) to the List of 2020 Christmas Movies that are family friendly, with reviews from *It's a Wonderful Movie* friends & family...

      SEE HERE:
      https://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2020/11/which-2020-christmas-tv-movies-made-its-a-wonderful-movie-family-friendly-nice-list.html

      Delete
  19. Veteran’s Christmas movies

    Home for Christmas Day
    A Veteran's Christmas
    The Christmas Note
    The Christmas Card
    Operation Christmas
    Holiday for Heroes
    A Homecoming for the Holidays
    Christmas Homecoming
    Journey Back to Christmas
    Time for You to Come Home for Christmas
    ——————
    USS Christmas
    Delivered by Christmas - end of the movie
    Christmas Doctor
    Christmas Tree Lane - end of the movie
    Never Kiss a Man in a Christmas Sweater

    ReplyDelete
  20. I watched Home & Family: Erin & Ryan talk about their Christmas movie: Timeless Christmas

    Erin said Charles Whitley belongs in the present with her

    Whenever he’s going back in the past? I wonder there’s dual roles of Ryan Paevey

    ReplyDelete
  21. Our favorites so far this year have been One Royal Holiday, On the 12th Date Of Christmas and Christmas Bow. Hope Hallmark will release more Christmas movies before Christmas like Twelfth Day of Christmas, Return to Christmas Creek, Window Wonderland, Christmas Land, Mingle all the Way, Farewell, Mr. Kringle and Love Always, Santa. Also, hoping for Thanksgiving House and Love in Paradise. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A Very Charming Christmas Town
    Family-friendly fun! I actually enjoyed this movie quite a bit. It is not one of my top picks (but it is definitely better than a LOT!). I liked the two leads (Natalie Hall and Jon Prescott) and the best friend couple was also adorable. I laughed at all the almost kiss scenes – poor kids just couldn’t catch a break. I loved the relationship between Aubrey (Natalie Hall) and Laurel (played by Kelley Jakle) – their friendship was sweet and they helped each other out. I also loved the relationship between Aubrey and her sister; when the sister receives radio silence for 3 days she flies out to see what is wrong (what a great sister!). Like Anonymous said, I may be the minority in my opinion of this movie but I too thought Lifetime did a good job pairing these two actors together. This year Lifetime seemed to hit the mark on their pairings (for the most part!). The secondary characters (besides those mentioned) weren’t stand-outs but they were minor parts that didn’t drag the story down. In short, I found this movie “charming” and fun.
    Rissa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Christmas Yule Blog
    A family-friendly movie that, unfortunately, is not a keeper for me. I was hoping I’d love it because the previews looked good. There were moments I liked but overall it was rather stale. I do enjoy Sara Canning but she didn’t shine in this role. She and the male lead didn’t have much chemistry; I was “told” they loved each other and I knew they were “supposed” to be together but I just didn’t feel it, I couldn’t see much development between the two. However, romance aside, there were fun traditions that I enjoyed seeing. I’m curious to know if some of these are real traditions in New Mexico? I loved hearing the story behind the paper lanterns (luminous, I think?). The people lined the streets with the lanterns to light the way for the Holy Family. I love this beautiful tradition! I also liked seeing a movie without snow; it is nice to see places can be Christmas-filled without being a winter wonderland or freezing cold! I also liked the fun banter between the characters over different meanings. For example, when the female lead gets to the B&B she finds out there is no cell service or internet. The owner of the B&B says that it is a place to relax, think, recharge. The main character’s response is, “What good is recharging without a signal?” (She means yourself) Haha. Love the play on words!
    Overall, this movie wasn’t HORRIBLE but it was just rather EH for me.
    Rissa

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net