Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Two Weeks til CHRISTMAS MOVIES begin on TV! --- Return to CHRISTMAS this week!




This week's Christmas classics will warm your heart and have you tapping your toe...


The Miracles of Christmas
"Thursday Night Feature"
airing October 8th
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is...



Storyline via Hallmark: As Christmas approaches, Amelia Hughes, a career-focused Chicago app developer lacking in holiday spirit, returns to her small hometown of Christmas Creek to rediscover the meaning of Christmas. There, she reunites with her childhood best friend Mike and her estranged uncle Harry, whose mysterious rift with Amelia’s father divided her family during the holiday season when she was a child. As she engages in local holiday festivities — and begins falling for Mike — Amelia finds herself feeling the Christmas spirit.



★★★★★★★★★★


The "Countdown to Christmas"
"Friday Night Feature"
airing October 9th
on the Hallmark Channel is...



Storyline via Hallmark: Former pop music duo – and former couple – Averie and Jesse reunite at Averie’s inn during the holidays. As they spend time together preparing for the Christmas festival Averie is hosting at her inn, they rediscover long buried feelings and notice the creative spark each one lights in the other. While Averie balances planning the festival and trying to impress a hotel critic, Jesse sees what life with Averie would look like, possibly revealing a dream he never knew he had. As Christmas approaches, the two must decide if they are meant to live their lives solo or in harmony together.


★★★★★★★★★★



Hope you enjoy these Christmas movies this week! Both of these movies are cheerful and lighthearted, a wonderful journey back home.


If you're looking forward to the 2020 NEW Christmas Movies in just TWO weeks, click on the Network (listed in alphabetical order) below to see the complete list of Christmas movies premiering this year...








Joyous CHRISTmas Blessings, Net


๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„



23 comments:

  1. I will be watching Return To Christmas Creek because I have not seen this movie. With Stephen Huszar in it, it has to be good. Thanks Net!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed it, kitkat! I think it's a sweet one. I especially love the song at the piano... my favorite part of the movie! :)

      Delete
    2. I loved Return To Christmas Creek. The piano part was my favorite one too! Loved the story of the older couple as well.

      Delete
  2. I read the article that mentioned Holly Robinson Peete & Tamera Mowry Housely plan to work on Christmas movie together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds very nice - I think they would work well together.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for always compiling the lists for us.

    denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise, Awe, thank you! It's my joy to share!

      I so appreciate your sweet, uplifting comments! Bless you! :)

      Delete
  4. Christmas Fantasy Game
    Round one voting is open thru October 23


    Raise your score by answering trivia questions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone trying this game this year? I usually do okay in the beginning, but then if I miss a movie here and there it's kind of hard to answer questions.

      I think I'm skipping it this time.

      Delete
  5. I've read that Swept Up By Christmas due to be aired on 19 December stars Lindy Booth and Justin Bruening and Project Christmas Wish on 20 December stars Amanda Schull and Travis Van Winkle.

    Nothing against these actors but I was expecting really "big" names to be starring in these since they were held back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3-pack DVD of Christmas At Dollywood is now available at Amazon. Just placed my order. This made my day! So happy to be able to order at last. Net, I did order from your site.

    Have a blessed weekend; all of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KitKat, That is such great news! I'm sooooo happy to hear that and you were FINALLY able to order it! Yay!

      Here's a direct link, in case anyone else reading this wants to check availability:
      https://amzn.to/3lxtDa1

      Hope you have a blessed, wonderful weekend, too!

      Delete
  7. Jim, Oh my goodness... You are definitely ready!!! I just bet your house is all beautiful with the glow and lights of Christmas! You inspire me! I'm going to be decorating soon, too... Like you, I love to have it all up as I sit back and enjoy the Christmas movies!

    Enjoy all of the anticipation! Christmas is Coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second time was the charm.

    Saw Return To Christmas Creek a couple of years ago and remember thinking it a bit dull.

    However we decided to watch it the other night and couldn't believe how much we enjoyed it especially the ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it - the second time around! I do that, too, sometimes. I think "Return To Christmas Creek" is one of those laid-back movies, kind of slow (in a good way!) and steady, with a lighthearted feel.

      Hope you enjoy re-watching it over & over throughout the Christmas season! :)

      Delete
  9. Cranberry Christmas
    Sneak Peek
    During Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Reunited & It Feel So Deadly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sad Hallmark Drama is not playing Christmas 24/7. only at 9 pm every night. its sad cause those older movies will be played like once, while Christmas at graceland will grace the tv 50 times. I loved Drama last year to see older movies played more often, but not this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina! I agree! I was really really surprised by the ONE CHRISTMAS MOVIE a day on Hallmark Drama, especially on the weekends, too! It's such a shame so many of the great classics won't get their usual annual re-play. With all of these new movies hitting the air waves - so many of the old movies get pushed aside. So sad. Thank goodness we have our DVDs!

      Delete
  11. An update Net on "Christmas At Dollywood" 3-pack. I told a friend it was available on Amazon because I ordered it. When I checked again, it says "unavailable". Do they move these that fast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kitkat, Apparently so! They either have a low stock or people are really buying them up!

      Oh my goodness... I sure hope they get more back in stock - because I know there are still many people who are eager to order it! :)

      Delete
  12. Loved watching Return to Christmas Creek last week. One of our favorites from 2018. Hope it comes out on dvd. Loved seeing the family relationships heal at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I know many would love to see that movie released on DVD. Let's hope it's one of the ones coming out this holiday season! Glad you love it, too! :)

      Delete
  13. I have to tell you I was very surprised that Candace Cameron Bure had anything to do with the Countdown to Christmas special. She promotes The Christmas House which Hallmark conveiently neglects to mention feature a same sex couple. I'm guessing that might be why you didn't promote the special. However, I'm again dismayed she had anything to do with the special.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net