Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, October 4, 2019

NEW! πŸŽ„ HALLMARK CHRISTMAS DVDs! πŸŽ„ A SHOE ADDICT'S CHRISTMAS, MERRY & BRIGHT, and MORE!!!


You've been asking, hoping, and waiting - and now more HALLMARK CHRISTMAS DVD RELEASES are FINALLY HERE!!!

Wal-mart.com has revealed these Christmas movies (below!) are now available for Pre-Order - and one of them is a 2019 Christmas Movie Premiere! In fact, this new film and others are exclusively debuting their release at Wal-mart!

*Please Note: I am a NEW affiliate with Wal-mart.com (Yay!) - which means if you purchase through clicking through my site, I might earn a small percentage, but please know, it is absolutely at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support!



A Hallmark original movie
starring Candace Cameron-Bure


As Christmas approaches, Noelle is at a crossroads in her life when it seems that love, a connection with her father, and her dream career are out of reach. When she stays late at her job in a department store on a snowy Christmas Eve, she accidentally gets locked in after closing. She isnt too concerned about the prospect of spending the night in the store until a quirky woman appears out of nowhere in the shoe department and tells Noelle that shes her guardian angel. Soon, Noelle finds herself revisiting Christmases past, present, and future as she must work with her new neighbor, a handsome, Christmas-loving firefighter, to plan the annual Christmas Charity Gala.



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



A Hallmark original movie
starring Jodie Sweetin and Andrew Walker

The story begins when Cate (Sweetin), CEO of the Merry & Bright Candy Cane Company, meets Gabe (Walker) during the busy Christmas season. She assumes Gabe is the suitor her well-meaning mother is trying to set her up with when in reality, he works for Empire Corporate Recovery, which has been hired to take a closer look at Merry & Bright's operation and find ways to make the company more profitable. As Cate and Gabe begin to work together, they find ways to elevate the business and find that they have more in common than savvy business sense.



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



a Hallmark original movie
starring Josh Henderson and Megan Park

Cara faces a bittersweet Christmas since her mothers passing. Flying to Oklahoma, she meets country singer Heath, facing a tough holiday too since his fathers death. He doesnt acknowledge his fame, so Cara feels duped when two attractive women rush him. As weather keeps thwarting their way, Cara and Heath share their losses, and as they head toward their separate Christmases, they grow close. But when Cara sees a tabloid linking Heath with a model, and he unwittingly offends her dad by offering financial help, it looks like it might take a Christmas miracle for this couple to find harmony.



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„



A Hallmark original movie
starring Lacey Chabert and Brendan Penny

Darcy has always worked hard to prove herself and be successful on her own terms, even choosing to start her own company, rather than work with her father. Returning to her hometown for Christmas, Darcy reconnects with an old rival, restaurant owner Luke, and they are forced to plan a charity event together. As Darcy spends time with her family and Luke, she starts to realize what matters most in life and sets out to mend her relationship with her father, and possibly fall in love.



πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


See the Newest Christmas DVD Releases - HERE!

Which movie above are you the most excited to add to your collection?

And, which movie are you still waiting and hoping to come to DVD? Please share in comments below!

Have a Blessed, Wonderful Friday! Net


7 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe Merry & Bright will be released on DVD before it airs on TV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marlena! I'm excited to see these, too! I was also quite surprised that "Merry & Bright" will be out before it airs on TV. I wonder if people will be enticed to buy it now to watch before Hallmark premieres it? I mean... it's Andrew Walker, it has to be great! :)

      Delete
  2. So Net you said which movie you are waiting/hoping to come to DVD....well I have several and they are all still saved on my DVR but I would like to add them to our DVD/BR collection...I have over 300 Hallmark/Christmas currently.

    So let's start with my very favorite (some have been on my DVR since March 2019):
    Flower Girl 2009
    Elevator Girl 2010
    I Do, I Do, I Do 2015 (soooo good!)
    On the Twelfth Day of Christmas 2015
    The Mistletoe Promise 2016 (one of my VERY favorites)
    Love Always, Santa 2016 (another one of my VERY favorites)
    The Perfect Christmas Present 2017 (another one of my VERY favorites)
    The Art of Us 2017
    A Gift to Remember 2017

    And these too are my favorites:
    Matchmaker Santa 2012
    Finding Christmas 2013
    Love in Paradise 2016
    Falling For Vermont 2017
    Love Blossoms 2017
    Marry Me At Christmas 2017
    My Favorite Wedding 2017
    Song For Christmas 2017
    The Sweetest Heart 2018
    Love At First Dance 2018 (LOVE, LOVE!
    Falling For You 2018
    Mingle All The Way 2018
    Small Town Christmas 2018
    Welcome To Christmas 2018
    Yes I Do 2018
    A Winter Princess 2019

    There are more (yeah I am a little crazy about Hallmark Movies) but these are my top favs. Some I have found but they are for Region 4 DVDs and it wasn't until I retired that I had the time to watch much more than news.Some are really old and I really would love to have the DVDs vice keeping them on my DVR so even if they had been released, maybe Hallmark will re-release them....they did it with Chance At Romance which I was thrilled with! Have watched this one twice in one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janet! Oh my goodness... You sound just like me! I have a long list of movies I would love to see on DVD, too! My #1 is Window Wonderland! Plus, I love all the ones you mentioned, too. With any of these wholesome lighthearted Hallmark movies - you definitely can't go wrong.

      Like you, I prefer to have them on DVD, as well. It's just nicer that way, and then you know for sure you have them in your collection forever. DVRs and other recorders can sometimes be unpredictable.

      Let's hope we see lots more, including many of the ones you've included on your wonderful list! :)

      Thank you so much for sharing! Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. Very excited to see Time for Me to Come Home for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That beautiful song at the end touches my heart every time... I could watch it over and over again!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, Merry & Bright (Walmart Exclusive) DVD just before it will gonna air on TV for Countdown to Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net