Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, September 26, 2019

🐎 READY to RIDE? HEARTLAND SEASON 12 is COMING to UPtv! @UPtv #ILoveHeartland @Amber_Marshall @GrahamWardle @The_Real_ShaunJ @alijnewton @kevin_mcGarry 🐎 DETAILS HERE:


image: UPtv

The hit family drama "Heartland" returns to UPtv with ALL NEW SEASON 12 Episodes beginning Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 9 PM ET starring Amber Marshall, Michelle Morgan, Graham Wardle, Shaun Johnston, Chris Potter, Kevin McGarry, Alisha Newton, Kerry James, Jessica Steen, Lisa Durupt and Gabe Hogan!

I have personally been watching this one hour drama series since it first began airing on UP many years ago. It's a family series with some intense drama, true to life family moments, and the profound love and care for horses. The main story and heart of the series always takes place on the families' horse ranch.

UPtv provides this description of "Heartland": "A family drama series set in the rolling foothills of the Rockies, “Heartland” follows life on the Heartland ranch as Amy Fleming (Amber Marshall), her older sister Lou (Michelle Morgan) and Grandfather Jack (Shaun Johnston) deal with the challenges of running the ranch that has been in their family for generations. Heartland is not like any other ranch — it is a horse ranch with a special mission of treating troubled or neglected horses and finding them new homes, and Amy has inherited her late mother’s uncanny ability to work with, understand and help heal those horses."

There is something so real and special about this show as you watch this family grow through the years together on this horse ranch. At times, family members may come and go, but in the end, they always pull together when they are needed.

I hope many of you will look forward, as I am, to Season 12 of Heartland on UPtv. By the way, for any Canadian followers here, I am delighted to see your Season 13 of Heartland began on September 22nd on CBC, which means... we have even more episodes to come!

Check out the episode synopsizes and trailer for Season 12 below!



SEASON 12 - EPISODES:

Episode 1 - Dare to Dream
Amy and Ty face parenting problems, but healing a wild mare and her foal may help them find the solution.

Episode 2 - Hearts Run Free
Amy and Ty plan a romantic trip to Pike River, but Jack tags along to visit an old friend.

Episode 3 - Just Breathe
Ty is asked to mentor a troubled kid, but finding common ground proves harder than he expected.

Episode 4 - Risk and Reward
Amy and Ty take Lyndy on her first camping trip, but things go awry when they find an injured animal along the way.

Episode 5 - Change of Heart
Georgie enlists Wyatt's help in reuniting a famous trick rider with her long-lost horse.

Episode 6 - Diamond in the Rough
Amy and Ty find themselves at odds about how best to treat her horse.

Episode 7 - Running Scared
The team penning event attracts the attention of the townspeople.

Episode 8 - Stress Fracture
Lou returns to Heartland with an unconventional idea to attract guests to the Dude Ranch.

Episode 9 - Long Road Back
Amy and Ty work together to treat a doped racehorse, but when it turns into a race against the clock, Amy looks to an unexpected source for help.

Episode 10 - All Hearts Lead Home
The family looks for ways to cope with their grief.

Episode 11 - Room To Grow
When Jack finds out Will Vernon's wild horses are in danger, the family rallies behind him to bring them home.


Watch the trailer for the 12th Season of Heartland here...



Hope you enjoyed this news!
Blessings, Net

7 comments:

  1. I have not seen that show. But....fall season shows started this week....so excited! More to follow in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Pam! It is great fun to see all the new Fall Season premieres! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to check this out! I've been so busy I haven't been paying attention to what's coming out! EXCITED!

    <3Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rebecca! Wonderful to hear from you! "Heartland" is such an excellent family drama. If you have the chance to watch it sometime on UPtv, I'm sure you would enjoy it. Also, UP plays reruns of the show on weekday mornings.

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  3. Oh I am so excited to hear this. I am all caught up and I have the UPtv ap, but I haven't gotten myself to watch season 12 on my phone. I like you Net, would prefer to watch tv and not my phone. Uptv plays 3 episodes a day in the am's I am rewatching them again, I LOVE this show so much. I could watch it every day, over and over.

    It is such a great story, a young love story, a middle life love story, and even love after death of a spouse, and divorce. I am so looking forward to more of Georgie and what is happening with her, and I can't wait to see little Lyndy Bordon walking around, she is so adorable as a baby on season 11, but can't wait to see her growing up, and I love Katie too, she is such a little adorable girl. I hope the show will continue on, with Georgie, Katie, and Lyndy growing up like Amy did.

    Being that I just got finished watching from beginning thru season 11 I highly recommend this show. There are some tear jerker episodes, and then episodes I just plain cry happy tears. such great writing, casting, everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Sabrina! That is so cool that you've watched all 11 seasons of Heartland now! How awesome! I'm so glad you've thoroughly enjoyed the entire series... I mean, there are ups and downs, but when it comes down to it, they are always there for one another.

      I had a hunch you might like this news, but I wasn't sure if you had already watched through UP's streaming service. Now we can watch season 12 every week together!!!

      I know just what you mean about happy tears watching this show... as it really pulls on the heart strings!!!

      It's been such a long while since I've watched- I can't wait to see Amy, Ty, Lou, Jack, Tim, Georgie, Mitch, Peter and EVERYONE again!!!

      Delete
  4. The Pike River episodes are just the best, so happy there will be another episode in season 12. such a special place to Ty and Amy.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net