Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, September 16, 2019

πŸŽ…☃ CHRISTMAS MOVIES in SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER on HALLMARK!!! #CountdownToChristmas 🎁 SEE HERE:


images: Hallmark Crown Media

It's 100 DAYS now until CHRISTMAS DAY, and I know we are all excitedly awaiting the Christmas MOVIE Season to begin... October 24th on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries AND October 25th on the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime!!!

While we are awaiting this grand event and any news that comes our way regarding Christmas, lets take a look at the Christmas movies airing each Thursday and Friday night throughout the months of September and October on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and the Hallmark Channel...


HALLMARK's CHRISTMAS Thursdays and Fridays:


SEPTEMBER 2019:


Thursday, September 19, 2019

Christmas in Angel Falls ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM


Friday, September 20, 2019

With Love, Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM


Thursday, September 26, 2019

Christmas Bells are Ringing ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM


Friday, September 27, 2019

Christmas in Homestead ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM



OCTOBER 2019:


Thursday, October 3, 2019

Murder, She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 7 PM
Romance at Reindeer Lodge ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM


Friday, October 4, 2019

Christmas at Pemberley Manor ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM


Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hearts of Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM


Friday, October 11, 2019

Christmas at the Palace ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM


Thursday, October 17, 2019

Last Vermont Christmas ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ... 9 PM


Friday, October 18, 2019

Christmas at Holly Lodge ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM


Saturday, October 19, 2019

Countdown to Christmas 10th Anniversary Preview Special - hosted by Candace Cameron Bure ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM *NEW


Sunday, October 20, 2019

2019 Miracles of Christmas Preview Special - hosted by Candace Cameron Bure ... Hallmark Movies & Mysteries... 11 PM *NEW


Thursday, October 24, 2019

*Christmas Movies begin today on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!


Friday, October 25, 2019

*Christmas Movies begin today on the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime!


For even more...

See the Christmas TV Schedule for ALL the NEW CHRISTMAS MOVIE PREMIERES in October, November and December!

Please note: any of the movies above may change, please check back for any updates.

Joyous Blessings to You All, Net

*Happy 100 Days until CHRISTMAS!!!*


15 comments:

  1. There is one thing about Christmas Thursdays and Fridays that I just don't understand, with as many movies as Hallmark has why do they repeat the same movies? I am 99.9% sure they have already played Pemberly Manor, Angel Falls, Last Vermont Christmas, I am certain they played Time for me to come Home and Once Upon a Christmas miracle twice. But they have not played at all Trading Christmas, The Bridge, Magic Stocking, Window Wonderland, One Starry Christmas, Just in Time for Christmas, I'll Be home for Christmas. Pemberly Manor was not a good movie, we don't need it twice on Christmas Fridays. I can only imagine with 40 new movies for 2019 that we wont see a movie before 2017 during July, or any Christmas movie time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabrina! I'm with you, I love to see a mix of movies, not repeats. I would have to look back on the 2019 archives to remember everything that played this year on Thursday and Friday, I do recall "Christmas at Graceland" played twice.

      You're so right, with 40 new new movies and their encore airings, the main station, especially, will be filled with newer movies. I guess that must be why they are adding classic Christmas movies to Hallmark Drama, although, unfortunately, not everyone has that station.

      Maybe, let's hope... more of the classic Christmas movies will be added as more of the schedule is released. I'm anticipating the 10th Anniversary of Countdown to Christmas to exceed our expectations. I'm hopeful, anyway! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Net & Sabrina. I totally agree. There were so many great Christmas movies that could have been aired. Angel Of Christmas, The Christmas Shepherd, A Dog Named Christmas and the list goes on and on! I don't understand why they keep repeating the same movies. Most of the movies they had on were just 2 years old if that. I would prefer to see the older ones instead of the ones we just saw last season. They do the same thing with all the other schedules as well, plus the constant changing the schedule too. I am afraid Hallmark will start losing viewers. Thanks for letting me vent Net!!

      Delete
    3. Hello Jim! I think that would be great for Hallmark Movies Now, but probably not-so-great for the cable providers. In fact, I'm hearing some of the cable providers are having a hard time competing with all the streaming services out there. I've been able to watch Hallmark Movies Now, but streaming for my news and entertainment all the time just doesn't work for me like TV does. I wish it did, because I know it would be a whole lot less expensive.

      Anyway, you are so right - as far as entertainment goes, Hallmark is still the best!!! :)

      Delete
    4. Hello Joyce! I know just what you mean... this is THE place to vent! I, too, miss all the old movies, as well. I'm wondering how often I'll turn to Hallmark Drama to watch one of the older movies versus the newer stuff.

      I also wonder if viewers will keep up with all the new movies or just give up. Should be very interesting this year! :)

      Delete
  2. Net, just looking at this schedule makes me happy. Thank you for sharing this schedule with us. I sort of know we are getting really close to It's a Wonderful Christmas and Miracles of Christmas, but this really makes it a reality. Can't wait for both Channels to start their Christmas programming. Peace.

    Mark2 iWs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, Mark! It's getting closer! Thanks for sharing the excitement of Countdown to Christmas with us!!! Isn't it fun to see how very few Thursday & Friday Christmas movie nights we have until the main event begins!!! It's coming!!! It's coming!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Net, it is really fun and the movies that are coming up on Hallmark Channel and HMM are ones I am looking forward to seeing again. I forgot Countdown to Christmas in my last entry, but I will not forget it during the Christmas season. It's getting exciting.

      Mark2 iWs

      Delete
  3. So disappointed about the fall line-up. I enjoy the fall movies and don't understand the decisions they are making. Make fall number one again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I think this has really been a disappointing turn to the Fall programming.

      Delete
  4. I just got Hallmark channels again after not having it last year...I can't wait to watch these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee, Linda! You are going to enjoy so many new Hallmark Christmas movies... I'm so excited for you! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Net - I am not sure where to post this, but anyway...have you heard about Christmas Con where a lot of our favorite Hallmark stars are going to appear? It's in New Jersey on November 8-10. You can go to their site at thats4entertainment.com. Oh, how I wish I could go, but there's this thing called work that I can't get out of! Bummer! But I know all of us would love to hear about it if anyone is going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see that make, Mark25... and I've been hearing lots of excitement from the Hearties that Erin Krakow will be there, among many other great Hallmark stars!

      That time and location doesn't work for me, either, but I hope many Hallmarkies can go and have a wonderful time! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net