Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, July 20, 2019

HALLMARK'S CHRISTMAS in JULY - will Make Your Summer Days Merry & Bright! πŸ’‘πŸŽ„


image: Hallmark Crown Media

HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

This is one of those very rare weekends without a new movie premiere or preview special, and I know many viewers are rather disappointed about that; however, thankfully, the movies will return next week, and we can still enjoy Christmas in July classic movies on the Hallmark Channel 24/7 all weekend long and all this week to come! See the weekend schedule below or the full schedule *here* - so you won't miss any of your festive favorites!


Saturday, July 20, 2019


A Dream of Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 AM

Bachelor Mother (1939) ... TCM ... 12:30 AM

With Love, Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 AM

12 Dogs of Christmas ... TCT ... 2:30 AM

My Christmas Dream ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 AM

Scrooge ... TCT ... 4:30 AM

The Ride ... TCT ... 6 AM

Christmas Incorporated ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM

Christmas Child ... TCT ... 6:30 AM

A Royal Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM

Christmas Made to Order ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

The Little Princess ... TCT ... 12 PM

Christmas Next Door ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM

The Christmas Dress ... TCT ... 1:30 PM

A Gift to Remember ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

The Christmas Cottage ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Christmas Grace ... TCT ... 5 PM

The Ride ... TCT ... 6:30 PM

Welcome to Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM

A Shoe Addict's Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Reunited at Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM

Altar Egos ... TCT ... 11:30 PM




Sunday, July 21, 2019


Snow Bride ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 AM

Christmas Grace ... TCT ... 1 AM

The Great Rupert ... TCT ... 2:30 AM

The Mistletoe Promise ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 AM

Miracle on 34th Street ... TCT ... 4 AM

Christmas List ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 AM

The Shepherd ... TCT ... 4:30 AM

Marry Me at Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 AM

It's Christmas, Eve ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 AM

Christmas at Holly Lodge ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 AM

A Wish for Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 12 PM

A Christmas Detour ... Hallmark Channel ... 2 PM

Christmas Under Wraps ... Hallmark Channel ... 4 PM

Christmas in Love ... Hallmark Channel ... 6 PM

Christmas at Graceland ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Mingle All the Way ... Hallmark Channel ... 10 PM

Journey to Paradise ... TCT ... 11 PM



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Maybe... watching these Christmas movies will give you cool thoughts during this oppressive summer heat wave.

Which Christmas movie above do you most want to see this weekend? I have many on my list... A Royal Christmas, Christmas Next Door, A Shoe Addict's Christmas, Christmas List, A Christmas Detour, Christmas at Graceland, Mingle All the Way, and many more!!! Happy watching, everyone!

Joyous Blessings to You All, Net

13 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas movies and all, but I'm still bummed about the no movie again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all in the same boat here!

      Delete
    2. I decided I was ok there was no new movie this weekend. I am sad that Hallmark had been saying the "new movie every Saturday night" thing and it took til mid july to break that slogan, but I came to decide that being honest, there haven't been many new movies this year that have wowed me, many I didn't even watch at all. So I came to the conclusion I would rather watch more Christmas movies than another new movie that I probably wont like. I have been so happy with the mix of new and old movies being played this time. not just all new, or old at 2 am. I even saw another airing of Matchmaker Santa got added today at noon. I think all this week they are playing a movie at noon rather than the day befores Home and Family. So I feel I am happy about these little things and would rather have them than another movie.

      I did notice they say on their commercial "a new movie every Sat and Sun in November and December". So I am holding them to that haha. And since they have included December in that quote, makes me wonder if we will get new movies both days the weekend after Christmas. Usually they only do 1 new movie and it will be a New Years type movie, so I guess we will see.

      Delete
    3. I, personally, like having a new movie every single Saturday of the year. I don't necessarily expect each one of them to be a priceless treasure, but I like knowing that there is something new to watch every weekend, and it helps to keep me tuned in to the Hallmark Channel and not turning to another channel during those slower times.

      But... I made it through the Saturdays without new movies and now look forward to the rest of the year!! I don't know if they will have a new movie every Sunday in November and December, but they will have a new one on most Sundays, and on ALL Saturdays, and even some extra nights during Thanksgiving Week.

      Plus, there are new mysteries every Sunday on HMM, all the way to October 20th, and more Christmas movies on Thursdays and Fridays.

      So there is a lot of new content. It's just that this July gap was kind of odd and unexplained! lol

      Now if they had taken a month-long break with no new movies on Saturdays at all, I would feel differently, but the gap of time without a new movie was short this time, so I will let them slide.

      I still don't think it was necessary to leave 2 Saturdays in July without new movies when they could have easily thrown an acquired Christmas movie into each slot, but that little lull in the activity is over now, and it's full steam ahead, every Saturday from now all the way into next year!!

      Delete
    4. I did see they said on their commercial new movie every Saturday and sunday in November and December. and with 24 movies, that will take all sat and sun in nov and dec, as well as some other days, probably thanksgiving week. and I think with my count there are still a few movies from the 24 t fill in, so we shall see.

      Delete
    5. That's the way I'm counting it too, Sabrina. With 24 NEW Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies, which will begin premiering Saturday, October 26th, it seems as if they have enough Christmas movies for every Saturday and Sunday throughout the Holiday season... plus, Thanksgiving week (starting on Wednesday), Christmas day and the weekend after Christmas (if that counts?)! All of those weekends + extra days adds up to 24!

      I also wonder if they might not do a Sunday movie premiere on the first Sunday in October or the last Sunday in December, and play one of the new Hanukkah movies on the actual day of Hanukkah.

      Anything's possible! I'm fairly sure there will be lots of scheduling updates, changes, and surprises before it's all said and done.

      Delete
    6. I mean, yes, we can all do the math and figure it out (and I am always crunching numbers when it comes to Hallmark! lol).

      But what I meant when I said "I don't know if they will have a new movie every Sunday in November and December, but they will have a new one on most Sundays, and on ALL Saturdays, and even some extra nights during Thanksgiving Week" is that Hallmark changes their schedule so often and moves things around.

      As you said, Net, they might not air a movie on the first Sunday in October, or they might opt to air something on some other random day even outside of Thanksgiving Week and Christmas Day.

      They might even add an extra movie or two so that they have more than 24 on the Hallmark Channel, or more than 16 on HMM, which could impact the nights on which certain movies premiere.

      So that's why I am only counting on ALL Saturdays and *most* Sundays right now. If they air something on EVERY Sunday, then that's fantastic. But knowing how Hallmark manages their schedule, anything can happen and I am not going to expect too much from them! They couldn't stick to the "new movie every Saturday, all year long" promise without breaking the streak, so they could easily not stick to any promise they make about Christmas programming as well.

      Delete
    7. I am just saying the commercial I have seen like 5 times already says a new Christmas movie every Saturday and sunday night in November and December. Now I know they have said that this year and made it all the way to mid july before not doing it, but I am just saying Sundays will be included all in nov and dec based on the commercial they are playing.

      Delete
    8. Sabrina -- Oh, yes, I've seen it many times too! I am very up to date on and plugged into all things Hallmark. That's why I am saying... who knows what will happen?

      They could take one or two of the planned movies for the Hallmark Channel and move them over to HMM, which would impact what airs on the main channel on which nights. It's anyone's guess at this early stage. They were making schedule changes constantly last year, well into December, and they made a lot of changes in 2017 as well.

      But I think that all Saturdays during the holidays (and most Sundays) are pretty safe and will have new movies, for sure, because they stuck to that last year and it shouldn't be hard to stick to it this holiday season!

      I just would not be shocked to see more movies bouncing around the schedules for both HC and HMM.

      Delete
  2. Hey Net! Hope you're keeping cool. My weather has been extremely hot to the max and getting worse. I've been working outdoors for years, but this year has been one of the worst. When I get to come inside, I feel like I'm in another world with cool air and Christmas movies on my TV. Thanks for the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey CJ, Glad you're keeping cool, when you can, and enjoying the Christmas movies. I, too, find them to be refreshing after being outside in the heat for awhile. Enjoy! Happy Christmas in July! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net