Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, July 8, 2017

DAY 2 & 3: It's Gold Crown CHRISTMAS Weekend on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries... + Christmas in July begins on TCT!


It's Christmas in July... so, while the weather outside is (hopefully!) not  frightful, the Christmas movies airing this weekend on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and now TCT, too --- are certainly *delightful*!!!



July 8, 2017 - Saturday

(Hallmark Christmas Movies continue and TCT starts their Christmas in July movies Today! - UPDATE: Where can you find the TCT channel? See details below!)

Scrooge (1935) ... TCT ... 2:30 AM
Northpole: Open for Christmas ... HMM ... 9 AM
The Christmas Blessing ... HMM ... 11 AM
Christmas Oranges ... TCT ... 11:30 AM
The Christmas Card ... HMM ... 1 PM
Angels and Ornaments ... HMM ... 3 PM
The Last Straw ... TCT ... 5 PM *NEW
Magic Stocking ... HMM ... 5 PM
Love Always, Santa ... HMM ... 7 PM
Journey Back to Christmas ... HMM ... 9 PM
A Nutcracker Christmas ... HMM ... 11 PM
By God's Grace ... TCT ... 11:30 PM *NEW




The Last Straw and By God's Grace (to my knowledge) are NEW Movie Premieres on TCT on Saturday, July 8th. See The Last Straw at 5 PM (EST) and By God's Grace at 11:30 PM (EST). Click on their movie titles for more details!



July 9, 2017 - Sunday

Heidi (1937) ... TCT ... 1 AM
Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas ... HMM ... 9 AM
Debbie Macomber's Mrs. Miracle ... HMM ... 11 AM
Angel of Christmas ... HMM ... 1 PM
The Christmas Secret ... HMM ... 3 PM
The Borrowed Christmas ... TCT ... 3:30 PM
Finding Father Christmas ... HMM ... 5 PM
I'll Be Home for Christmas ... HMM ... 7 PM
Debbie Macomber's Dashing Through the Snow ... HMM ... 9 PM
Charming Christmas ... HMM ... 11 PM
Christmas for a Dollar ... TCT ... 11 PM




My *Christmas movie* weekend TV picks are:

First, I will be watching or recording the two new Christmas movie premieres Saturday on TCT - The Last Straw and By God's Grace!

UPDATE on WHERE to FIND the TCT Network: TCT is on DirecTV channel 377. Please check their web-site to see if it's on your cable provider or in your area, here: http://www.tct.tv/watch-tct/tct-in-your-area

As for Hallmark, I will definitely want to see... "The Christmas Card," "Love Always, Santa," and "A Nutcracker Christmas" for Saturday and "The Christmas Secret," "Finding Father Christmas," and "Debbie Macomber's Dashing Through the Snow" for Sunday, but I will definitely watch as many as I possibly can in between, too!!!

Have a wonderful, joyful weekend, everyone!!!

Blessings to you all, Net

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him." ~Psalm 28:7


Please share in comments below... which Christmas movies you plan/hope to watch or record this weekend!!!


13 comments:

  1. Joyce in CarolinaSaturday, July 08, 2017

    For Saturday:
    The Christmas Card(of course)
    Journey Back to Christmas

    For Sunday:
    Angel of Christmas
    The Christmas Secret
    I'll Be Home For Christmas
    Dashing Through The Snow

    Would love to see Mrs. Miracle & Finding Father Christmas on Sunday but I will be in Church at the times they're showing.

    Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas in July! Have a blessed weekend and as always thank you Net for the info and fun you bring to our lives with this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, Joyce! I just finished up watching "Northpole: Open for Christmas" this morning! Still longing for a third one in that series...not this year, of course...but, hopefully someday!

      Anyway, there are so many good ones to watch over the weekend! Thanks, again, for sharing your picks! I will try to watch as many as possible...but, I'm truly grateful I can record any favorites I will miss while I'm out, too!

      Blessings on your weekend!!! I love all the ones you picked, too! Thank you for all of your thoughtfully sweet, kind words, Joyce! I almost can't believe it's really happening...Happy Christmas Movie Watching!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I just saw during Northpole 2 Autumn Reeser will be in A bramble house christmas during Christmas I guess it will be on HMM. So happy to see Autumn back and to see David Hadyn Jones again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I finally saw that little clip, too, Sabrina! Assuming they will be a couple - by the movie's end... Autumn Reeser and David Hadyn Jones should be a cute match-up!

      Love that Christmas in July is always full of surprises... it's like an Easter egg hunt, discovering hidden treasures here and there!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm still waiting for North Pole 3. Starring Bailee Madison & Caitlyn Maher could join her for new Christmas Movie.

    Any new movies for Bailee Madison for Winterfest movies, Valentine movies, Spring movies, Summer Night movies, Fall Harvest movies, & Christmas movies.

    Are there any new movies for Bailee this year expect for Fall Harvest & Christmas movies this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It would be wonderful to see Bailey Madison return as Clementine in Northpole again! There are surely several missions an elf needs to take on! People lose Christmas spirit all the time and need someone to boost their spirit back!

      Anyway, as for future projects... since you specifically asked, Bailee will be in a movie around Halloween, as part of the Good Witch series. (however, this is not something I will be promoting here.)

      Thank you for commenting and sharing your love & support for Northpole 3!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Good Witch moviesπŸŽ¬πŸŽƒ Another movies for Bailee MadisonπŸ™‚

      Delete
    3. Net, I am happy to hear aboyut the Good Witch Halloween movie, as I have been looking every where to find out if it was renewed for a season 4 and also if there will be a Halloween special. So I am happy I saw this. I truly think the show is more about Cassie's intuitions and not at all magic or witchery. Cassie Nightingale is very perceptive because she truly cares about everyone and when you truly care, you can see things in people that nobody else does. And Bailee Madison is so sweet, I just love anything with her.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the heads up on the TCT Christmas in July Net. One of the many reasons why I love coming to this site. I just watched the movie "Christmas Oranges" on TCT. Such a lovely gem of a Christmas movie. I had never seen it before. I absolutely loved it. Such a heart warming Christmas movie. I never would have known about it if not for your tip. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas in July!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim -- Oh, I'm so glad you watched and enjoyed "Christmas Oranges." It is such an emotionally heartwarming movie! The children are amazing- and the story is truly beautiful, a definite tearjerker!

      Thank you for letting me know how much you enjoyed it! It truly is, as you said, a lovely gem!

      Merry Christmas in July to You, too!!!
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  5. A Bramble House Christmas
    Starring Autumn Reeser & David Haydn-Jones
    Coming this Holiday Season

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Bramble House Christmas
    TV Movie
    07-10-2017 to 07-28-2017
    Autumn Reeser, David Haydn-Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE "THE CHRISTMAS CARD." I've seen it many times, and it has to be one of my favorites. Ed Asner is wonderful in it. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net