Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, July 2, 2015

1 DAY 'til CHRISTMAS in JULY begins on HALLMARK!


For Christmas Movie Fans-
It’s (almost) here...
 "The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"!



See “The Most Wonderful Time of The Year” starring Brooke Burns, Warren Christie, and Henry Winkler - Monday July 6 at 2 PM on the Hallmark Channel!

This well-known, favorite, Christmas Romantic-Comedy, will unfortunately only air once during "Christmas Keepsake" week – so be sure to catch it while you can!

And, to see when many of your other favorite Christmas Movies are airing…
be sure to visit the Christmas TV Schedule!

7 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT!! THANKS NET!! YOU ARE THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO HALLMARK & CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why only once for this favorite Christmas movie Hallmark and at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, when I'm at work and my wife is on her way to the school to pick up the kids. Bad timing here for sure. Good thing we bought the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Hallmark Christmas movie!!! Yay!! Others are close, but this is tops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I have "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" on DVD, it's 1 of the all-time best holiday movies from over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for Friday to come all the way since January! Hallmark just knows how to tastefully do Christmas!! I Love the Hallmark Christmas Movies so much that I had to make an upgrade on my cable at work so that we get the Hallmark station and I can watch in my office.
    I want to say THANK YOU to It's a Wonderful Movie as well!!! This site is great and I have passed this little gem onto many of my family and friends. Great Job and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the count down, Net!! Brooke never looked so beautiful than in "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". Of course, Warren and "The Fonz" were great assets, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your blog can't wait your wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net