Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, November 27, 2009

My Thoughts on Two Christmas Movies

I have decided to remove two movies from my Christmas TV Schedule due to my personal Christian faith and values. I created this site and schedule to share with families special movies that could bring them together for family movie nights and I want the programming on my schedule to continue to reflect that.

The Two Movies I removed are Holiday in Handcuffs and 12 Men of Christmas.

Why?

Please, Click here to read my Movie Review of Holiday in Handcuffs - that will explain why I removed it from my schedule.


Please, Click here to read a description of 12 Men of Christmas - that will explain why I removed it from my schedule.

I hope many of you will understand why I made this decision.

God's blessings to you all during this Christmas Season!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net