Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Murder She Baked: Just Desserts" -- a Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Original Movie starring Alison Sweeney and Cameron Mathison!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Murder She Baked: Just Desserts

Network: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Original Air Date: March 26, 2017



image via: Instagram







CAST:

Alison Sweeney ... Hannah Swensen
Cameron Mathison ... Mike Kingston
Barbara Niven ... Delores Swensen
Lisa Durupt ... Andrea Todd
Gabriel Hogan ... Norman Rhodes
Juliana Wimbles ... Lisa Herman
Toby Levins ... Bill Todd
Douglas Chapman ... Coach Boyd Watson
Rebecca Toolan ...
Tammy Gillis ...
David Lewis ...
Viv Leacock ...
Karen Holness ...
Matt Visser ...
Kate Isaac ...
James R. Swalm ...
Jocelyn Gauthier ...









PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: Hannah Swensen is thrilled when she is chosen as a guest for the first Eden Lake Dessert Bake-Off, but when fellow judge, Coach Boyd Watson is found murdered, Hannah once again takes it upon herself to find the killer.





Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--

18 comments:

  1. I can't wait, I Love Ali Sweeney. I am so looking forward to more Mike & Hannah. they were so good together in the last movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this series!!!!! The triangle with Hannah, Mike, and Norman is the greatest TV love triangle, but it looks like since Mike is in the photo above things may not be looking too good for our Norman. I'm crushed..... don't break Norman's heart Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo excited for this! Alison sweeney and Cameron Mathison are magic together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish all of these were on DVD! So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I could watch them over and over again. Same with Flower Shop, Aurora, Hailey, and Fixer Up. I beg you please release on Dvd.

      Delete
    2. You can find at least the first one on Amazon.

      Delete
    3. Yes, it sure is, Carrie Ann! I own this one on DVD and absolutely love it!

      Murder, She Baked: A Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery was the first movie, and so far- the only one available on DVD!!!

      You can also see more Hallmark Movies on DVD - HERE!!!

      Delete
  5. I love anything with Ali in it! But Mike is the one! Has to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. been waiting for the new movie to come out ... Ali been watching you on Days of Our Lives since you started and was upset as many Days Fans were that Sami Left ... but have been Watching all your Murder She Baked Movies and the other one Blueberry fields .. all good movies keep up the good work and come visit in Salem soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first 4 Murder She Baked movies are in a movie set. I know a company Entertainment Masters (part of Innovations) will be stocking them soon - I think the end of March! Love this series & really hope to see Hannah & Mike together....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ali for sharing this news. I checked out the Entertainment Masters website and it looks like they only ship to Australia and New Zealand. Do you know if they also have a web-site in the U.S.? If not, hopefully this is still good news that Amazon will eventually get them, too!!!

      Thank you bunches for sharing!

      Delete
    2. I was watching PBS and a short commercial came on about the new book!!! Has anyone else seen the commercial Book is called
      Banana Cream Pie Murder. Was so excited what was said in that very short commercial. Hope Hallmark makes this movie already by not even reading new book yet!!!

      Delete
    3. That sounds great, Tabitha!!! I'll have to look into that one!!! Thanks bunches for sharing!!! :)

      Delete
  8. Murder, She Baked: Just Dessert giveaway

    Banana Cream Pie Murder book #21

    http://www.joannefluke.com/new-banana-cream-pie-murder-recipe-card/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Net I have a question without giving anything away for those that missed the newest Murder she baked. Why did they rush the very end of that movie! It made me so sad! I wanted to watch that develop even more! It was like they were trying to finish the series. Please tell me they are going to make more movies!!!!!! Also have you read the books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, since "When Calls the Heart" aired at the same time, I was unable to watch or record "Murder She Baked," yet!

      Thank YOU so much for not giving the ending away!!! I hope to record it today, but not sure how soon I will get to watch it.

      As for your question on it being the end of this series... I believe (I hope!) they are intending to make more of them!

      For anyone responding to this comment - PLEASE NO SPOILERS HERE!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and, no I haven't read the "Murder She Baked" - Hannah Swensen Mystery books by Joanna Fluke. But, they all seem to get great reviews on Amazon!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the answers! I love your site!!!! Please let me know what you think about he movie once you watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net