Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries presents "Murder She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery"

MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Murder She Baked: A Peach Cobbler Mystery

Network: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Original Air Date: January 10, 2015







CAST:

Alison Sweeney ... Hannah
Cameron Mathison ... Mike
Barbara Niven ... Delores
Lisa Durupt ... Andrea
Gabriel Hogan ... Norman






PLOT:

via Hallmark:
Sitting in her nearly empty store, Hannah Swensen can only hope that the popularity of the new Magnolia Blossom Bakery is just a passing fad. The southern hospitality of Eden Lake's two newest residents, Melanie and Vanessa Quinn, is grating on Hannah's nerves -- and cutting into her profits. Then Hannah finds Melanie shot to death. Everyone in town knew the Cookie Jar's business was suffering...which makes Hannah a suspect.


Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--
Photo Credit: Copyright 2015 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Bettina Strauss

13 comments:

  1. Im so excited to see this movie. I can't wait. love these two together. thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite of the mystery series on HM&M. Alison Sweeney and Cameron Mathison have fantastic chemistry and Barbara Niven's portrayal of Hannah's mother is hilarious! The storylines are very well written and suspenseful, but funny, too, which I think can be difficult to pull off, but this is done very well in this series. A side note: Would anyone know where to purchase Hannah Sweeney's backpack? I've been coveting it since Plum Pudding. Danica McKeller's was also nice in Crown for Christmas. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks and thank you for such a great site!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever found the backpack purse? I have been searching too!

      Delete
    2. I've been looking for it also.

      Delete
    3. Me too! Any details on this brown leather back pack purse?!

      Delete
    4. Its 2020 and I'm still searching for a backpack used on Murder She Baked. Anyone have any luck?

      Delete
  3. According to an Allison Sweeney interview, Murder She Baked: Fudge Cupcake Mystery starts shooting in March for a June 2016 airdate.
    http://www.channelguidemag.com/tv-news/2016/01/10/alison-sweeney-talks-peach-cobbler-her-message-for-fans/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much H.R. for posting this info! This is wonderful news! So great to know so many HMM mystery movies are coming up this summer!

      Delete
    2. Good evening Net๐Ÿ˜€ I heard that Murder She Baked is suppose to be coming out on DVD in the spring but I am not sure if it is this spring or next. Would you possibly be able to connect with Mr. Matthison to find out specifically when. I remember you had an interview with him a while back or if you have other connections or ways of finding out that would be greatly appreciated! I love this series๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your comment!!! I love the Murder She Baked series and thank you for remembering - yes, I did do an interview with Cameron Mathison for the first Murder She Baked movie. If anyone would like to read it, you can see it, here:
      http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2015/04/interview-actor-cameron-mathison.html

      As for DVD news, I haven't heard anything official, yet, but I sent out a tweet to the cast, and maybe we will hear something back! Stay tuned! :)

      Delete
  4. Good afternoon Net

    I am doing a happy dance๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I noticed a number of DVD releases from Hallmark that I have been waiting for!! Bridal Wave, Wedding Planner Mystery and the first one in the Murder She Baked series. Yes!!!
    I do not see on your site but the movie My Boyfriend's Dogs is coming out on DVD on May 17 through Amazon also. You might want to add that to your blog!
    Now to hear about when the first one in the Gourmet Detective series is to be released
    Hopefully soon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Me too! So happy to see so many releases at once! I was just adding in My Boyfirends' Dogs when I saw your comment! Great Minds! Thanks for making sure I knew... so happy you see so many movies you like and I hope we see more, too!!! :)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net