Just a little reminder to tune in TONIGHT!
Candace Cameron Bure is joining the fifth season of FOX's Special Forces: World's Toughest Test, where 15 celebrities will face intense physical and mental challenges in the jungles of Malaysia.
This will be really different for those of us who are used to seeing Candace in sweet, heartwarming Christmas movies. This time she's stepping WAY outside her comfort zone!
I love Candace's willingness to face her fears and take on something so challenging! She's always been open about her Christian faith, and has shared that she doesn't want fear to dictate her life... so she hopes to encourage others to face their fears, too. (I absolutely love that!)
Of course, as I mentioned in a previous post, we Christmas movie fans will also recognize another familiar face among the contestants! Actor Oliver Hudson, who starred alongside Candace in the 2016 Hallmark time-travel movie Journey Back to Christmas, is taking on this adventure as well!

I'm looking forward to seeing Candace and Oliver in this show and cheering them both on as they take on this incredible challenge!
Future episodes will air on Thursdays.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net