Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Hallmark+ Launches In September With “Love On The Danube” Trilogy And More - - SEE HERE:



Hallmark Movies Now gets a new name and new content beginning September 10, 2024!

I have previously shared some of these details with all of you; however, Hallmark Media sent out a press statement today, and I wanted to briefly highlight the new programming content that will be available on this newly branded streamer, Hallmark+.



----------------------------


Coming to Hallmark+ in September:

🎬 “The Chicken Sisters” - An original drama series starring Schuyler Fisk, Genevieve Angelson, Lea Thompson, and Wendie Malick.

🎬 “Celebrations with Lacey Chabert” - In this unscripted series Lacey Chabert surprises deserving heroes with a celebration of a lifetime.

🎬 “Love on the Danube” trilogy -

“Love on the Danube: Love Song,” starring Nazneen Contractor and Wes Brown, premieres September 10th.

“Love on the Danube: Royal Getaway,” starring Jessica Sipos and Dan Jeannotte, premieres September 19th.

“Love on the Danube: Kissing Stars,” starring Sarah Power and Brendan Penny, premieres September 26th.

🎬 “The Jane Mysteries,” starring Jodie Sweetin and Stephen Huszar, will have three new mystery movie installments on September 10th, 19th, and 26th.

🎬 “Hallmark VIP Movie Pass,” hosted by Tamera Mowry-Housley, will feature Hallmark stars sharing memories and behind-the-scenes stories.


----------------------------

Promo - Love on the Danube Movie Collection:


----------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this information. Please note, I won't be covering on a month-to-month basis the new programming coming to the streaming service Hallmark+, as my main focus here at *It's a Wonderful Movie* is still on TV Movies. However, I will be sure to share if there is something special on the streaming source, like a Christmas movie, for example.

Since there are a plethora of streaming options these days, I simply don't have the time to keep up with them all, but if you are a subscriber of Hallmark+, Great American Pure Flix, UP Faith & Family, etc... and you watch a movie on any of these streaming platforms or others that you would like to share a review of, please feel free to share with us!

The best place to share your review is on the Streaming Movie Review Page. There's also a link to the Streaming Movie Reviews in the right column. Just look for this graphic:




Thank you all for your participation here. Please share your thoughts on Hallmark+ in the comment section below.

Have a Blessed Day!
Net



18 comments:

  1. This looks overall a good line-up.

    Much as I love Stephen Huszar I can't say I've liked The Jane Mysteries so far.

    However although we've yet to see the synoopses for the "Love On The Danube" trilogy I really like all those actors so have good hopes and of course Dan Jeannotte will always make my heart go pitter -patter! - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same feeling on the Jane mysteries

      Delete
    2. Florence, Hey there! I just briefly mentioned each project above, but I've added below the plots for all of the films in the "Love On The Danube" trilogy and the three new movies for "The Jane Mysteries." (By the way, the first "Jane Mystery" didn't really impress me either. I can't believe they ordered 3 more so quickly.)


      "Love On The Danube" trilogy:

      · Love on the Danube: Love Song - Premieres Tuesday, September 10 - Nazneen Contractor and Wes Brown are fellow passengers on a cruise who serve as matchmakers for their widowed, music-loving parents.

      · Love on the Danube: Royal Getaway -Premieres Thursday, September 19 - Jessica Sipos and Dan Jeannotte star in this romantic tale of a heartbroken art gallery manager, who takes her honeymoon river cruise solo and meets an incognito prince.

      · Love on the Danube: Kissing Stars - Premieres Thursday, September 26 - Sarah Power and Brendan Penny, telling the story of a publicist and a rising film star whose professional collaboration on the cruise develops into an unexpected romance.


      The Jane Mysteries:

      · The Jane Mysteries: A Deadly Prescription - Premieres Tuesday, September 10- Jane and John work together to clear a teenager's name.

      · The Jane Mysteries: Murder at Moseby - Premieres Thursday, September 19 -Jane returns to her college alma mater to solve a long-standing mystery.

      · The Jane Mysteries: Too Much to Lose - Premieres Thursday, September 26 - Jane investigates the disappearance of a journalist after a significant game show win.

      Delete
  2. No thanks. Tired of all these only-good-enough-for-1-time-watch 'destination romances'. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have not forgiven for getting me excited about The Chicken Sister when it was announced read the book too and loved it. Only to find out it will premiere on streaming. I am wondering how many of you movies for Christmas will be on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooooo tempted to get Hallmark+ with all of these new movies and shows! I like Stephen but didn’t care for Jodi in the mystery series…. But all of these movies look great and I love Tamera Housley so I would love to see her show.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Net, I just wanted to let you know that information I received shows that Hallmark+ is beginning September 10, not the 1st.

    I currently subscribe to Hallmark Movies Now, so I will probably continue with Hallmark+, at least through December. Some of the new shows I will at least take a gander at, others don't interest me, but for those I watch (especially the Christmas ones), I will give a usual blunt review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, Thanks so much for the info. I've been reading some comments on social media about the new Hallmark+. Most seem pleased with the new content but not happy about the price going up. I think they may lose many subscribers as people can't afford groceries, let alone a streaming service these days.

      I'm glad to hear you'll have your subscription through December. Hopefully, you can give us a heads up on the new Christmas movies they'll add there. I always appreciate your honest reviews! :)

      Delete
  6. I will definitely watch the whole Danube trilogy. I like Wes, Dan, Sarah and Brandon (I think i do not know Nazneen). At least from the preview they look like nice, romantic uncomplicated movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let us know what you think of the "Love on the Danube" Trilogy after you watch them this September.

      As for Nazneen Contractor, you may recognize her from her previous Hallmark movies "The Christmas Ring," “A Winter Getaway,” and "The Perfect Pairing." Of those three, "The Christmas Ring" is my favorite; it's a very sweet, sentimental film, one I always thought they should do a sequel to.

      Thank you for sharing with us! :)

      Delete
  7. Is it just me or do these Love on the Danube movies look better than the destination movies they did in June?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like great content. I just hate the idea of paying for another streaming service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same way. We already pay for two, not really wanting to add another.

      Delete
  9. Sadly with current trends we could end up with everything on Streaming - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think that these new movies/series will ever make their way to TV the way some Hallmark Now movies have in the past? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you pay for this, does that mean you don’t need the other original channels??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve been watching hallmark movies now on hoopla. They might still provide that and you can watch it for free with your library.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net