Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

🌟 Christmas Movies To Return In August! 🌟 Spend Summer Under the Christmas Stars! 🌟


"Christmas Under the Stars" - Hallmark Media


While we are still in the middle of Christmas in July movies airing on Great American Family and the Hallmark Channel, I have fantastic news for all of you, like myself, who love Christmas movies year round!

Christmas movies will continue to air on the Hallmark Channel - Friday nights and on Hallmark Mystery - Thursday nights in August!

The Christmas movie schedule for August currently includes: Christmas Under the Stars, Miracle in Bethlehem, PA, Long Lost Christmas, and more! See the Christmas TV Schedule for details, and be sure to check back for any updates.

Please also note that I recently updated the Christmas in July movies in the Christmas TV Schedule. Hallmark's schedule for the end of July has had some minor changes you may want to notice.


Have a Merry Day!
NetπŸŽ„


13 comments:

  1. Christmas Under the Stars - I love this movie! This one, along with A Bramble House Christmas and Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade, are my favorite Autumn Reeser movies (and among my all-time favorite Hallmark Christmas movies)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Autumn Reeser’s Christmas movie: A Bramble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Autumn Reeser’s Christmas movie is A Bramble House Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss seeing Jesse Metcalfe make Christmas movies. What’s wrong with Hallmark? Why don’t they use great guys like him and Ryan Paevey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I am missing my faves this year and recent years: Jesse, Ryan, Sarah Lancaster, etc. I feel they are pushing out movies with the newer/younger set of actors who used to be in supporting roles and now they are taking lead roles. But they still keep those core actors like Autumn, Nikki, Andrew, Tyler etc, so where are the others? 😒
      ~Paula

      Delete
    2. Probably cause they are so focused on Tyler, Paul and Andrew as well as Johnathan Bennett and Luke. I do love Jesse Metcalfe movies and sure wish he was back.

      Delete
  5. I love this movie too! It’s so hard to decide on a favorite Autumn Reeser movie; I love her in “I Do, I Do, I Do” it’s just so funny. And “A Season For Love”. And I wish Jesse Metcalf came out in more movies!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas under the Stars. One of the good ones. Can’t say the same for Rescuing Christmas. Such a waste of Talent. I wonder how much choice actors and actresses have in the films they appear in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will we ever see a Hallmark Christmas movie takes place entirety in a church?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I'm not sure there is a Hallmark movie that takes place "entirely" in a church, but there are many that have special church scenes, including The Christmas Card, Have a Little Faith (Hallmark Hall of Fame), A Veteran's Christmas, The Blessing Bracelet, An Easter Bloom, Miracle in Bethlehem, PA, various Signed, Sealed, Delivered movies and others!

      Delete
    2. Would The Gift Of Peace count

      Delete
    3. I noticed that every Time for---- to Come Home for Christmas has a church scene

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net