Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

πŸŽ„ New Promo For *Great American Christmas In July* πŸŽ… SEE HERE:



Great American Family shares delightful details of their annual Christmas in July movie event in their new promo below!

Santa will be working around the clock!

Get a sneak peek of the Christmas movies airing 24/7 - beginning July 1st - on Great American Family!




Look for all of your favorite stars and their incredible, inspirational movies from the Great American Family library of films during this Christmas in July!

Be sure to visit the Christmas TV Schedule for your complete guide to the Christmas movies airing this June and July.

Please note: The schedule is being updated as the networks release their listings.


Have a Merry Day!
NetπŸŽ„


13 comments:

  1. Surely they could at least have had one NEW title? - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Squeals'!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t help but wonder if they will run this 24/7 all month long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they just do not have that many movies so they seem to play over and over. I wish they would acquire some of the older HM movies they have discarded like they don't even matter. I LOVED the older movies and they don't really play anywhere. Some were the Larry Levinson movies that HM doesnt even play.

      Delete
    2. Yes!! Me too!! Miss those 😞my fav one is The Christmas Card

      Delete
  4. While it’s nice to see many returning favorites, a new Christmas movie would’ve been nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we know if they will have a new movie premiere for Christmas in July? Even if they don’t, still excited to have them air some of my Christmas faves that I can play throughout the month.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also saw the new Christmas in July promo this morning and it made me so happy! I like how it highlights so many different movies in the GAF library. I know GAF will be gradually making announcements to keep the excitement going....but I sure hope we hear something about Jen Lilley soon. I haven't heard anything about a new Christmas movie or Christmas Is Not Cancelled. Jen is one of my favorites on GAF and I sure hope she is still making movies for GAF! Thank you Net for all the news!!
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! For Christmas in July- Think I will put out a small Christmas decoration on the bookcase next to the TV . πŸŽ„
    - Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know it might be too late to start filming a Christmas movie, but seeing as Hallmark seems to be done working with Ryan Paevey GAF should bring him onboard. Possibly for a Springtime film with his previous costar Jen Lilley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that’s terrible! What are they done with him? He’s one of my fave hallmark actors 😒
      ~Paula

      Delete
  9. I agree with those above. Those where some good movies, but it would've been nice if at least one of them were new.

    One day, for the Christmas in July. I would like to see it filmed in New Zealand. Wouldn't that be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net