Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

🌟 Hallmark Announces 1st Ever Christmas Experience for Fans πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ See When & Where Here:


image: Hallmark Media


Hallmark announced today a new, exciting fan event for their devoted Christmas movie viewers - 
Hallmark Christmas Experience!


This November the Hallmark Channel invites their fans to... "Join us to celebrate the joy of the season with Hallmark stars, tree lightings, a Christmas market, festive food and drinks, and so much more! Ticket packages on sale tomorrow, May 16."

The event will take place from November 29 to December 23, 2024, in Kansas City, Missouri, the home of Hallmark’s headquarters.


Video via Hallmark Channel - Facebook:




For more information and ticket details, visit https://experiencehallmarkchristmas.com.

This sounds like a wonderful place for Hallmark Christmas movie fans to visit, enjoy a yummy Christmas treat, and perhaps meet one of their favorite Hallmark actors and other fans who love these holiday movies just as much!

This event may be the next best thing to actually being in a Hallmark movie!

In fact, one follower on IG wrote this message, and it made me chuckle, so I just had to share:

jess_intheburgh: Don’t forget to break up with your city-dwelling boyfriend prior to returning to your Christmas themed town so you can bump into your ex and fall back in love πŸ˜‚

Isn't that hilarious and cute!?!?! I couldn't help from laughing over the familiar Hallmark movie trope.

I've noticed other commenters are mostly excited, while others hope Hallmark will make this event happen a little closer to their home. Of course, as I mentioned above, Hallmark's headquarters are in Kansas City, Missouri, so that's the reason behind the chosen location.

Please share your thoughts in the comments below!


Have a JOYful day!
NetπŸŽ„

13 comments:

  1. Oh, it does sound like fun, but too far away for me to travel at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Christmas market that opens up in November and shuts down in January. It’s a lot like this and we love going to it every year. Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much Christmas fun. Too far for me. I guess I'll have to settle for my local Christmas Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like fun, but unfortunately I live too far away. Thankfully here in Owensboro, we have a tree lighting and the Owensboro Bridge over the OH River lights to music. If you are ever in the area Joan, you should check it out. Wouldn't it be fun if we bumped into each other!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail! Aw, reading your post this morning, absolutely made by day! 😊 Your town's Christmas tree lighting sounds like so much fun. There is something magical about living in a river city. The Ohio river can be muddy but it is still beautiful. Anyway, yes it would be so much fun bumping into each other! 😊 I know we would have so much to talk about. Seriously what a small world meeting you on this site. I have never been to Owensboro and I told my husband I wanted to plan a trip and come to your city and also I would like to visit Paducah. I haven't been there either. We normally vacation in Western North Carolina, which is our favorite place on earth. Happy Thursday my dear KY friend.

      Delete
    2. I've never been to Paducah, in fact this is the first I'm hearing about it! I need to study the KY mapπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If you ever go there, let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  5. It does sound fun, but you have to buy the $699 ticket package just to have a photo op with the Hallmark stars there. I know inflation is high, but that’s ridiculous. Are people seriously going to pay that for a few pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? Wow. I would rather donate it to some charity. It's a lot money just for some Christmas market/Hallmark convention.

      Delete
    2. Oh my!! For that price you could go to Disneyland 6 days in a row!!

      Delete
    3. That price is awful. Are they serious? I’m not the least bit intrigued to spend that kind of money. I wonder how many people will actually buy tickets?

      Delete
    4. And...if this is going on for four weeks, you can be sure the Hallmark stars are not going to be there the entire time. You would probably be lucky to see one or two on any given day!

      Delete
  6. It seems they've seen the success of the holiday movie cons, and they want in on it instead of being part of sponsorship. Smart business move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! I am in CA so too far for me but nice that there is no entry fee!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net