Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

πŸŽ„❆ How COOL Is This? ❆πŸŽ„ Lacey Chabert and Kristoffer Polaha Pair Up for New Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Movie!



Both Lacey Chabert and Kristoffer Polaha shared the same fun video from the icy-cold set of their all-new Christmas movie...
(click the video below to play)




UPDATE: Here's the movie scoop:

TVLine is reporting: Lacey Chabert and Kristoffer Polaha are set for a romantic treasure hunt in Hallmark’s The Christmas Quest.

The movie was shot on location in Iceland!

Storyline details: The story follows an archeologist (played by Chabert) and her ex-husband (Polaha), an expert in ancient Norse languages, who are “sent to Iceland at Christmastime to search for a legendary treasure,” per the official synopsis. “When others join in the hunt, the pair find themselves swept into a thrilling adventure as they race to keep it from falling into the wrong hands.”

Of course, 
The Christmas Quest will air during Hallmark Channel's annual Countdown to Christmas movie event!

Have a Merry Day!
Net 


17 comments:

  1. Cute. Just need it to be a clean movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it's nice to know what's coming up for Christmas I wish Hallmark and GAF would stop this one-upmanship.

    It's far too early to be making official announcements with all the attched hoo-hah for December yet.

    I can only hope that by pairing Lacey with Kristoffer there's a decent script behind this.

    Lacey's Christmas movies the past couple of years have been woeful.

    Total lack of chemistry between her and her love interest in last year's Scottish outing. - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the 4/17/24 edition of www.tvline.com, the title of the movie is "The Christmas Quest", and it's promoted as a romantic treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go ahead and say it, this doesn't seem like a good pairing to me. There's only a five-year age gap between the two, but he seems so much more mature in his acting (even when he's goofy) than she does. She's been a pretty immature character in some movies in my opinion and doesn't seem to have good chemistry with many of her costars (friendly chemistry sure, but not like a couple relationship chemistry). There have been a few good movies with her, don't get me wrong, but she's a polar opposite of some of the actresses he's starred with. Time will tell I guess and I could be very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Net!

    Oh this posting makes me so very happy! I absolutely adore both Kristoffer and Lacey!! Now they are TOGETHER in a movie. Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess they got jealous with Great American Family making all those Christmas announcements. Like him but I can’t stand her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. According to People, the plot of this movie, called The Christmas Quest, involves Lacey and Kristoffer going to Iceland to search for a legendary treasure, but when others join in the hunt, they find themselves racing to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. This sounds like it could be a really good movie - a unique plot with a bit of Indiana Jones thrown in. I know I'll be watching it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, Great minds think alike... I was also thinking "Indiana Jones" when I read the storyline details. Plus, since it stars Kristoffer, I was also thinking of "Pearl in Paradise." I'm sure there will be comparisons to that, even though one is set in a tropical paradise while the other in the frigid cold.

      By the way, I also updated the post above and added the plot details, etc...

      I wonder why they had Lacey and Kristoffer tease that on their social media yesterday - before the press released details today??? Very interesting.

      Delete
  8. I'm in!! And I am glad to see his hair is back to normal. πŸ˜‚ I forget what the movie was called, but it was sport themed and his hair made him him look not like himself but sloppy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it another Ice Hotel film?? Those have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does sound cool, and I love Lacey and I love Kris, but I’m having trouble thinking of Kris and Lacey as a couple, let alone an ex-married couple. It just doesn’t feel right to me and based on other comments here, I’m not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More movies in Iceland???? I am not a fan of the on location christmas films. I don't know why, just not. And does this even have to do with Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyce in CarolinaWednesday, April 17, 2024

    Wonderful news! Love Kris and Lacy! I wish Hallmark would put Kris in more movies! I hope this one is family friendly too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonder if this means there are going to be a fair number of "foreign" locations again this Christmas.

    Generally speaking these were quite good movies in 2023 - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  14. What is the best Lacey Chabert Christmas movies that you have seen?

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net