Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, March 28, 2024

🌼✝ Happy Easter, Everyone! ✝🌼 Enjoy Faith-Filled Easter Movies and Egg-stra TV Specials All Weekend Long 🌼 SEE HERE:




🌼 Happy Easter! 🌼

Blessings to You All 
during this Holy Week~
Good Friday through Resurrection Sunday!

To all of my Christian friends, we will rejoice together on Easter Sunday, reflecting on the deeper meaning of the cross and knowing the everlasting joy that Jesus gave His life and rose again three days later so we can be forgiven of our sins and spend eternity with Him!

May this Easter celebration be a refreshing rebirth of our devotion and love of Jesus, and may we be filled with overflowing - of the fullness of God and want to share that incredible, unfailing, immeasurable gift of love with others!

The miracle of Easter is that when Jesus rose from the dead, we, too, have a new life when we trust in Him! If you believe and trust in that promise - that Jesus took your place, your punishment, on the cross, then His shed blood atones for your sins, and you are a new creation in Him!


For those of you who would like to know the full joy of receiving Jesus in your heart, I've included the prayer of salvation here for you...

(If you repeat these words and mean them in your heart, then you will be saved.)

Prayer of Salvation:

"God, I know I am a sinner.

I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross.

I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me.

I now receive Jesus as my Savior.

Forgive me Lord of my sins.

I thank You for the the gift of salvation

and everlasting life, because of Your merciful grace.

In Jesus name, I pray...

Amen."

If you said that prayer for the first time, God bless you, fellow Sister or Brother in The Lord! I want to encourage you to seek God's word for direction in your life. He has ALL the answers you need. Jesus died and rose again for you, so live daily for Him!


I pray you all will have a lovely, peaceful Easter weekend. If you have plans throughout the weekend at church, with family, or you'll be away from home, you may want to set your DVRs for some of these special faith-based programs/movies airing Friday through Sunday...

Great American Family will have a wonderful Good Friday lineup that includes an encore airing of their uplifting, faith-filled Easter film, Just in Time! You are *just in time* to see it, and I pray this film touches many hearts, as it has mine!

The Hallmark Channel will have the DaySpring premiere of their inspirational film, An Easter Bloom.

The powerful film The Passion of the Christ, which depicts Jesus' life and crucifixion, will have two airings on UPtv on Good Friday, following a special gospel music premiere with Actor Dennis Quaid.

The delightful holiday classic Easter Parade, along with The Greatest Story Ever Told, will air this Sunday on TCM and so much more. See all of the details below...



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷


🌼Great American Family's Easter Specials 
airing on Good Friday...


Friday, March 29, 2024:
(all times in EST.)

The Passion Play - Produced by Shepherd Church - 3:45pm (Commercial Free)

Museum of the Bible Presents: The History of Easter - 5pm

Just in Time - 6pm *Encore Presentation

A Christmas... Present - 8pm




If you enjoy Laura Osnes' fashions seen in Just in Time, click here for details on where to find them!


🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



🌼Bring the Spring with UPtv's Easter Specials 
and Inspirational Films all weekend long...



Friday, March 29, 2024:
The Ten Commandments (mini-series) - 1pm
Mary, Mother of Jesus - 5pm
Dennis Quaid's Fallen: A Gospel Record for Sinners - 7pm *NEW
The Passion of The Christ - 8pm
The Passion of The Christ - 10pm

Saturday, March 30, 2024:
God Bless the Broken Road - 10am
When We Last Spoke - 12:30pm
Love Finds a Home - 3pm
Love's Everlasting Courage - 5pm
Love Begins - 7pm
Love Takes Wing - 9pm

Sunday, March 31, 2024:
Dennis Quaid's Fallen: A Gospel Record for Sinners - 9am *NEW
I Go To The Rock: The Gospel Music of Whitney Houston - 10am
Finding Normal - 11am
Just Jake - 3pm
Country Hearts - 5pm
Writing a Love Song - 7pm *NEW
God Bless the Broken Road - 9pm
When We Last Spoke - 11:30pm



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷


🌼Spring into Love with Hallmark Channel's
Inspirational and Easter movies...




Friday, March 29, 2024:
Karen Kingsbury's Maggie's Christmas Miracle - 6pm
A Godwink Christmas: Meant for Love - 8pm
A Season for Family - 10pm

Saturday, March 30, 2024:
Miracle in Bethlehem, PA - 6pm
An Easter Bloom - 8pm *NEW
The Blessing Bracelet - 10pm

Sunday, March 31, 2024:
Easter Under Wraps - 11am
An Easter Bloom - 7pm *ENCORE




🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



NEW MOVIE PREMIERE -

Saturday, March 30, 2024:

Hallmark Channel's DaySpring Production...




Storyline: A young gardener sets out to save her family farm by entering a floral competition for Easter. She meets a local pastor along the way who helps her restore the hope she lost.

Premieres Saturday, March 30, 2024
at 8pm/7c. on the Hallmark Channel



If you enjoy Aimee Teegarden's fashions and some of the decor seen in An Easter Bloom, click here for details on where to find them!



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



NEW MOVIE PREMIERE -

Sunday, March 31, 2024:

UPtv will Bring the Spring with...


Storyline: Aspiring music producer, Chloe Brandon, puts her career on the line by promising a hit song to the record label from Dustin Miller, a once-successful country musician with writer’s block while keeping it all a secret from her boss. Can a blossoming romance inspire the hit love song they both need?

Premieres Sunday, March 31, 2024
at 7pm/6c. on UPtv



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



NEW EPISODE -

Sunday, March 31, 2024:


Episode 2, “Jim Beckwourth: The Long Ride,” details via INSP:
Jim Beckwourth lives a life of adventure as a trapper, trader and adopted member of the Crow tribe. When America goes to war, Beckwourth becomes an army dispatch rider, a job that puts him and a young greenhorn on a collision course with the Pawnee.


Into the Wild Frontier Episode 2
premieres Sunday, March 31, 2024
at 6PM ET. on INSP



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



More Easter Specials on TV:



Friday, March 29, 2024:

ABC Special Presentation:
The Ten Commandments - 7pm


Friday, March 29, 2024:

Hallmark Family:
A Walton Easter - 9pm


Sunday, March 31, 2024:

TCM:
The Greatest Story Ever Told - 2pm
The Robe - 5:30pm
Easter Parade - 8pm
King of Kings - 10pm


Sunday, March 31, 2024:

INSP:
King of Kings - 9am




🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷




May you all have a Blessed 
Easter Weekend!

I am looking forward to celebrating our Risen Savior with my family, and I'm sure we will also be watching and rewatching some of the many wonderful Easter programs and movies airing this weekend.

Springtime is an earthly reminder, as we watch the flowers bloom and birds nest, how life renews and refreshes in this Spring season! New life is budding all around us! What a glorious time it is to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus!

While we will also have Easter baskets filled with goodies and Easter egg hunts in our home, our focus will always remain on the true joy of Easter Sunday... Jesus is Risen!


Happy Easter to You All!
Net


☀️ SHINING HIS LIGHT: ☀️

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! 
In His great mercy, He has given us new birth 
into a living hope through the resurrection 
of Jesus Christ from the dead."
~ 1 Peter 1:3

"Jesus said unto her,
I am the resurrection, and the life:
he that believeth in Me,
though he were dead, yet shall he live."
~ John 11:25


36 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, everyone!!!

    I'll of course be recording the very lovely looking An Easter Bloom and Writing a Love Song, and hopefully finding time to watch Hallmark's 2 previous Easter movies on DVD!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Net-Thank you for such a wonderful Easter message.
    Blessings to all.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Net, for your wonderful Easter message! Yes, may we all remember the gift of salvation through our Lord this Easter season!

    So many wonderful things to watch this weekend...and I still have to watch Just in Time! My dvr will be busy!

    Have a most blessed Easter, everyone!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, Thank you, my friend, for sharing in the true joy of Easter!

      I was just thinking the same thing about my DVR with all the programs I'm recording this weekend, due to all of the wonderful faith-based movies.

      Also, since I know how much you are a fan of Laura Osnes, I have a feeling you are especially going to love "Just in Time." This Easter weekend is the perfect time to watch it, if you have the opportunity.

      Blessings to you...
      Happy Easter! Net 🌼✝

      Delete
  4. I will definitely be recording the Dayspring movie, and I still need to watch the Just In Time one from GAF that i recorded on Tuesday. We will be having our worship and communion service on Friday and then our English and Spanish service will be combined on Sunday morning for Easter and we’ll be having baptisms, it will be such a beautiful service I can’t wait.
    Happy watching everyone!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, Have a wonderful time at your worship services. I just love watching others be baptized and announcing their commitment to God. That is beautiful!

      Also, "Just in Time" is incredible... I have a feeling you will enjoy it very much!

      Enjoy this special time with your family! :)
      Blessings, Net 🌼✝

      Delete
    2. Yes, the movie was incredible. It motivated me to be more intentional about these 3 days around Easter. The movie was so heartwarming with such wonderful storytelling. People think these “coincidences” can’t happen but God has given me such moments in my life. I appreciated the STRONG sharing of Godly truth.

      Delete
  5. I am not a fan of the movies about love life of pastors' but i like Ben so i will definitely give "An Easter Bloom" a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! ~Susan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyce in CarolinaFriday, March 29, 2024

    Happy Easter everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Net, Thanks for this lovely post. I love Easter so much. Of course, as a kid I looked forward to Easter Service and my Easter basket as well as the annual Easter egg hunt on my Grandmother's farm in the country. She always made the journey so much fun. I am Catholic and so my family is quite large. I have so many cousins! We always had a blast looking for all of eggs she hid around the farm. And, then we would gather for an incredible Easter brunch. I cherish those memories because so many of my older relatives are now with God and Jesus.

    Happy Easter everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, Thank you for sharing this cherished Easter memory with us! What a wonderful time you and and all of your cousins must have had on the farm. I can just imagine all of the laughter and excitement.

      Like you, I also come from a large family with many cousins, and holiday memories around Easter and Christmas are the most precious!

      God's Blessings and
      Happy Easter to You and Yours! Net 🌼✝

      Delete
    2. Hi Net,

      You are welcome. And, that is so cool to hear you also come from a large family with many cousins. I am still very close to some of my cousins.

      God's blessings to you as well. :-) 🌼✝

      Delete
  9. I just found out there might be 2 new Signed Sealed Delivered's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, That's right! Production Weekly posted 2 new "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" movies were coming, and the cast confirmed the news in a video announcement!

      I'm looking forward to when Hallmark shares more, and we can get a little hint on the storylines.

      Just hoping the new ones are as good or even better (is that possible?) then the previous films! :)

      Blessings on your Easter weekend, Net 🌼✝

      Delete
  10. Thank you Net for this Christ centered message about Easter. I feel there’s too much emphasis on the Easter bunny these days and less on the true reason. I’m grateful for the way you always point to Jesus and less on things of this world. May peace be yours this Easter, Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, Thank you for this thoughtful comment. I appreciate it very much; it is always my joy to share God's amazing love with others.

      I pray you have a blessed, Happy Easter! Net 🌼✝

      Delete
  11. I’m watching the Good Friday Easter shows today on Great American Family. Do you think we’ll have a new movie in April?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard any specific news on an April movie premiere, yet. Hopefully, they are planning something.

      As for the movies airing Monday - Friday, in case you didn't see my previous comment, the classic TV drama series "Perry Mason" is taking over the weeknight movie time slot on Great American Family, airing 3pm-10pm.

      This is quite disappointing news after viewers were just becoming more involved with the network - with the "County Rescue" series and the premiere of "Just in Time."

      Enjoy the Good Friday programming today.
      Blessings & Happy Easter! Net 🌼✝

      Delete
  12. "Just in Time" is a truly beautiful movie. I don't have enough words to describe how much I loved it. The message was so powerful. Laura Osnes brought a range of such deep emotions into her character. Such a beautiful scenery. I especially liked Easter beach service. So many words of wisdom. I just want to share my favourite one with you, if you don't mind: "Imagine life as a vast ocean and we are the sailors on an unpredictable voyage. We set our sails hoping for smooth waters and sunny skies, but more often than not we are met with waves of adversity that threaten to swallow us. It's easy to feel disheartened, scared. But there's always a lighthouse. That lighthouse is God". I love lighthouses so much and this quote was just something I needed. This movie is indeed in my heart.
    ~Oksanka~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura says He is Risen

    Matthew 28:6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rewatched The Blessing Bracelet on DVD. :)) -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. An Easter Bloom is another beautiful DaySpring gem!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. An Easter Bloom is family friendly about a young gardener named Amanda Raymond enters Easter floral competition to save her family farm: The Raymond Flower Farm. Along the way, she meets a local pastor named Derrick
    Matthews who helps to restore her lost hope. Amanda meets Loretta “Lori” Matthew’s who is retired florist who teaches her how to be a florist. Amanda is a flower farmer & florist. Connie gives. Amanda a prize for sunflower selection. Amanda asks her Mom about a wedding venues. People saying wedding arrangements at The Raymond Resident Flower Farm

    ReplyDelete
  17. An Easter bloom - Definitely better than Shifting Gears. I probably wasn't in the right mood for this kind of movie and some things i didn't like much but it's a heart-warming, faith-filled romance, so it's 100% worth a watch.

    End of review.

    I've never heard of 'Easter Miracle" and i was very surprised that that best friend/barista/ co-worker has never heard of the combination of vanilla and cardamom. It's pretty known combination in chai lattes so i found that scene pretty laughable. I've noticed over the years that some Hallmark movies contain similiar nonsenses but i've learned to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. An Easter Bloom is really nice. Hallmark’s faith based movies are truly their best. They should do more of these types of movies. Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  19. He Is Risen" Alleluia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Writing a Love Song is FANTASTIC!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joyce in CarolinaMonday, April 01, 2024

    An Easter Bloom is family friendly and a very good movie. Another great production from Dayspring. I had to ask....I'm really seeing this type of movie on Hallmark! Makes me wonder if GAF is giving Hallmark something to think about!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree, Joyce! I’m sure that’s had some influence.

      Delete
  22. This movie weekend was a mixed bag for me. For some reason, "An Easter Bloom" did nothing for me. I found it boring, from the very beginning and quickly lost interest. It never drew me in. However, I really enjoyed "Writing a Love Song". I agree with Maria. It was seriously fantastic. I liked the storyline, the songs, the banter, the family dynamic, the singing and the overall feel of the movie. It was a sweet movie and a pleasant surprise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Danica Mckellar says that she'll be starting production on her new Christmas movie soon. (according to her IG story). -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  24. UPtv’s “Writing a Love Song” is family-friendly and packed with lots of traditional country music and a talented cast. The chemistry between Nina Kiri (who plays an aspiring music producer) and Connor McMahon (who plays a fading country music star) is outstanding, and the story has just enough twists and turns to keep it moving and interesting. The singing of Brit MacRae is the icing on the cake – this film was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  25. An Easter Bloom was such a great movie! It was definitely one I would rewatch every spring, like Easter Under Wraps. It was so nice to hear the talk of faith and God, which we sadly don’t see much of in movies or tv shows these days. My favorite line was when they said “without tests there would be no testimony” and I am a firm believer of that. Many times we go through trials and think “why God? Please get me out of this mess fast” We can’t see it at the time, but it is in those storms that God is teaching us, strengthening us, building our faith, and never leaving our side. I know for my own life now in my 30s, I remember certain situations that were so difficult, but had God not taken me through them I would not have the faith I have today. I loved all of the other actors as well, especially her mom and his mom. I know I have seen both of them in other hallmark movies I just can’t remember which ones. My favorite scene was her talking with her dad in the flowers, Iv seen him in many movies and he’s a great actor. Hope everyone was able to catch this one!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net