Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, February 3, 2024

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒผHallmark's MARCH 2024 Movie TV Schedule is Here!๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒน #SpringIntoLove SEE DETAILS:




Hallmark's March Movie line-up is coming soon with all-new romantic comedies and an all-new mystery, too! More may be added to the schedule, so stay tuned.

See what's airing this March 2024 on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries...

See all the movie details...


๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ




Hallmark Channel:






Shifting Gears

Premiere Date: Saturday, March 23, 2024 at 8/7c

Starring: Tyler Hynes, Katherine Barrell

Storyline: After female mechanic Jess reluctantly agrees to participate in a car restoration show, she is shocked to learn that her ex-boyfriend, Luke, is her main competitor. Will sparks reignite?



MOVIE REVIEWS:

๐ŸŒผ Shifting Gears is clean, and that's about all I have to say. (I mainly just watched this to support the #POstables community since this was Crystal's 1st time directing.). -Maria

๐ŸŒผ Shifting Gears - i really wanted to like it but it was ok, at best. The plot wasn't my cup of tea. Katherine and Tyler are both charming and cute but i don't think that they look good together ( i think they would play perfect brother and sister duo but i didn't see any romantic chemistry between them). Still, a nice one time watch. ~Anonymous

๐ŸŒผ Shifting Gears is family friendly but that's about all it is! Not much chemistry between Kathrine and Tyler. Story line was really weak. It's a one timer for me! So disappointed! ~Joyce in Carolina

๐ŸŒผ Shifting Gears was cute. We enjoyed it. ~Joan

๐ŸŒผ Shifting Gears was cute but only a one time watch for us. We did like it but not enough to watch it again. ~Joan:-)
๐ŸŒผ Shifting Gears is family family about Motor City mechanic Jessica reluctantly agreed to participate in in a car restoration show & is shocked to learn her ex-boyfriend named Luke Childs is her main competitor. Jessie manages to save her family business; Auto Shop Repairs. Jess wins a competition for auto body & paint. Jessica & Luke have their own reality show auto repairs & body paint by Wayne ~Anonymous




๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ





An Easter Bloom

Premiere Date: Saturday, March 30, 2024 at 8/7c

Starring: Aimeรฉ Teegarden and Benjamin Hollingsworth

Storyline: A young gardener sets out to save her family farm by entering a floral competition for Easter. She meets a local pastor along the way who helps her restore the hope she lost.

Movie Review:

๐ŸŒผ An Easter Bloom is another beautiful DaySpring gem!! -Maria

๐ŸŒผ An Easter Bloom is family friendly and a very good movie. Another great production from Dayspring. I had to ask....I'm really seeing this type of movie on Hallmark! Makes me wonder if GAF is giving Hallmark something to think about!! ~Joyce in Carolina

๐ŸŒผ An Easter Bloom is really nice. Hallmark’s faith based movies are truly their best. They should do more of these types of movies. Brittany

๐ŸŒผ An Easter Bloom was such a great movie! It was definitely one I would rewatch every spring, like Easter Under Wraps. It was so nice to hear the talk of faith and God, which we sadly don’t see much of in movies or tv shows these days. My favorite line was when they said “without tests there would be no testimony” and I am a firm believer of that. Many times we go through trials and think “why God? Please get me out of this mess fast” We can’t see it at the time, but it is in those storms that God is teaching us, strengthening us, building our faith, and never leaving our side. I know for my own life now in my 30s, I remember certain situations that were so difficult, but had God not taken me through them I would not have the faith I have today. I loved all of the other actors as well, especially her mom and his mom. I know I have seen both of them in other hallmark movies I just can’t remember which ones. My favorite scene was her talking with her dad in the flowers, Iv seen him in many movies and he’s a great actor. Hope everyone was able to catch this one! ~Paula

๐ŸŒผ An Easter bloom - Definitely better than Shifting Gears. I probably wasn't in the right mood for this kind of movie and some things i didn't like much but it's a heart-warming, faith-filled romance, so it's 100% worth a watch. ~Anonymous

๐ŸŒผ An Easter Bloom is family friendly about a young gardener named Amanda Raymond enters Easter floral competition to save her family farm: The Raymond Flower Farm. Along the way, she meets a local pastor named Derrick Matthews who helps to restore her lost hope. Amanda meets Loretta “Lori” Matthew’s who is retired florist who teaches her how to be a florist. Amanda is a flower farmer & florist. Connie gives. Amanda a prize for sunflower selection. Amanda asks her Mom about a wedding venues. People saying wedding arrangements at The Raymond Resident Flower Farm ~Anonymous

๐ŸŒผ This movie weekend was a mixed bag for me. For some reason, "An Easter Bloom" did nothing for me. I found it boring, from the very beginning and quickly lost interest. It never drew me in. However, I really enjoyed "Writing a Love Song". I agree with Maria. It was seriously fantastic. I liked the storyline, the songs, the banter, the family dynamic, the singing and the overall feel of the movie. It was a sweet movie and a pleasant surprise. :-) ~Joan

๐ŸŒผ An Easter Bloom – This DaySpring production started off with the familiar Hallmark story of the failing business and a deceased parent. Amanda, portrayed by Aimee Teegarden, has been losing her faith since the passing of her father. Those typical movie tropes (plus, there’s even a scene when Pastor Derrick gently wipes flour off Amanda’s cheek) made the movie seem rather typical; but then more and more faith aspects were sprinkled in and those inspirational moments drew me in more deeply to the story and my interest in these characters.

It was interesting to see Pastor Derrick, portrayed by Ben Hollingsworth, conflicted with overcoming his past, and how Amanda encouraged him to be himself and share his true self and struggles with his congregation. I couldn’t help but notice Ben had a deep southern accent, at times, and other times, not so much. It wasn’t overly distracting, but just something I noticed, especially when he was preaching.

I tried to focus less on the accent and more on the words. Pastor Derrick’s message about joy early on in the movie touched me deeply, “God wants us to be joyful, but that doesn’t mean we have to be happy all of the time. There will be times in our lives of struggles, of loss, but even when there are tears rolling down your cheeks, there can still be joy in your heart.”

Another character I loved was Derrick’s mother, Lori, portrayed by Frances Flanagan. She brought such a graceful, loving, warm feeling to her role. Although, Amanda’s mother was extremely supportive of her daughter, it was sweet to see how much Amanda grew through her confidence and faith as Lori took her under her wings and taught her the skills of floral arranging.

The movie has a happy ending that ends almost too perfectly, but I love a lighthearted, faith-filled, delightful movie that leaves me feeling good inside, so I’m not complaining.

Ben and Aimee are super sweet together; “An Easter Bloom” is a definite keeper for me. ~Net



๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ




Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:




Crimes of Fashion: Killer Clutch

Premiere Date: Friday, March 15, 2024 at 9/8c

Starring: Brooke D'Orsay and Gilles Marini

Storyline: An American psychologist, hired to coach a fashion designer, helps a guarded French detective unravel a list of fashionable suspects after a murder happens backstage of a Paris fashion show.



MOVIE REVIEWS:

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  Crime of Fashion: NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!! We watched based on Anonymous’ review and it was uncomfortable to see all the strange fashion things. Very strange!! There was a moment early on where two men air kissed as they do in France. Then, just over an hour mark there is mention of the deceased man preferring men. This was very disturbing and upsetting! We NEVER watch a movie unless before knowledge of its cleanliness. I hate we made the mistake of trusting one person’s review and not waiting until more posted. -Anonymous1

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  Definitely, not family-friendly!!! ~Anonymous

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  I’m just tired of want to be crime solvers taking chances that most sane people don’t. I’ve said before, if you want to be a crime solver, get qualified. The end of this one could have easily gone the other way. I also agree no where close to family friendly. Looks like I can cross off Hallmarks new direction with so called mystery movies. ~Anonymous

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  "Killer Clutch" – we hear about, but don't see, a same-sex attraction around halfway through. Aside from that, I just didn't enjoy the mystery all that much. Even though Brooke D'Orsay is talented and lovely ("How to Fall in Love" is way up on my favorites list!), it just didn't deliver the same sprinkles of light-hearted quirk or fun that I think made past "cozy" series such a delightful watch. ~Alicia

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  Crimes of Fashion Review:

I wasn't too sure about this one before I watched. I try to stay away from anything "fashion." Normally immodest and worldly. And I did see some of that in this film. It did feature a gay man unfortunately, and I thought the cast was weak. Brooke of course is a great actress , but lacked in supporting cast. I did like that the detective saw value in her and appreciated her help. I love those kind of detectives. And I knew who the killer was in the very beginning. The beginning flash foward scene gave it away.... But Brooke deserves a medal for that rat on her shoulder scene!!!

Anybody here watch I Love Lucy??Some of the fashion dresses kinda reminded me of the Paris episode when Lucy and Ethel want that Jacque Marcell dress and Ricky and Fred make dresses out of potato sacks and horse feeder bags. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ~Abigail

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  Crime of Fashion: We found this movie to be incredibly boring so had it on in the background as we were doing other things. I did hear part way through that a guy couldn't have had a romantic relationship with a girl who "committed suicide" because he preferred men. Between homosexuality being mentioned and the fact that were not enjoying the movie, we turned it off. I'm not sure if there were any other comments or physical homosexual scenes in the movie. ~Karen

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  Hallmark’s “Crimes of Fashion: Killer Clutch” is not family friendly. First, each murder victim is graphically shown lying dead in a pool of blood. Second, two of the male characters are referenced as having preference for homosexual behavior, which apparently is commonplace in the world of high fashion. Although I thought the concept of a fashion psychologist was a bit far-fetched, Brooke D’Orsay did a decent job in that role. ~MPT

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ‘  Well, it finally happened, a Hallmark mystery went woke. Halfway through the movie, someone says about the murder victim "He preferred men," then Brooke D'Orsay's character gives a love letter to the man the murder victim loved. They proceed to have a conversation about this gay relationship. My eleven-year-old loves watching the mysteries with me and heard this! At least he couldn't understand half of what the guy said because the French accents in this movie made it almost impossible to follow the dialogue. Overall, this movie was just a dud, even without the gay relationship. And I know that Hallmark mysteries have made all sorts of careers that can apparently be used to solve crimes, but a fashion psychologist? Seriously? And apparently she has clients who need to "manage their stress during fashion week"? The entire premise was ridiculous. And why did she stay to try to solve the crime when her friend was being released anyway? Don't waste your time with this one! ~melnewlife



๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ



Hopefully, we'll find something to love in March! 

I think the Easter movie looks especially cute with all the gorgeous flowers, and I'm curious to see how the Easter holiday will be recognized.

Also, there aren't as many movies announced for March, thus far, but Hallmark may add more to the schedule. Hallmark has been known NOT to show as many movies in March, which I think may be due to all of the March Madness basketball coverage.

Please share your thoughts in the comments below.

Happy movie watching, 
Net


20 comments:

  1. Not too sure about the mystery, just have to wait and see.

    The 2 Hallmark movies look like crackers on paper with my favourite stars - lovely to see Aimee Teegarden back, I missed her at Christmas.

    Ben Hollingsworth was great in the hilarious The Santa Summit.

    Just hope they've given Tyler a good script after his last disappointment.

    I'd be surprised if there weren't another 2 movies announced for March.

    To give Hallmark its due they do keep us well-informed on upcoming movies - Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florence, I'm wondering if there might be something that hasn't aired on Hallmark from Hallmark Movies Now, like the "Love Club" movies last year. Perhaps, they will premiere something like that, or who knows, I'm with you... it wouldn't surprise me at all - if they added in new movies for every Saturday in March!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  2. Are there any day spring movies in spring 2024? So far the only Day Spring movies are
    The Gift Of Peace
    The Blessing Bracelet and
    Miracle in Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, Great question. I don't have any confirmation, yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if "An Easter Bloom" was a Day Spring movie. I'm sure we'll learn more as details are released in coming days. :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. Only 1 here that looks remotely interesting is that Easter movie. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two Hallmark movies sound great Net! And the Mystery movie, I’ll give it a try. I love Brooke but I don’t know how she’ll be in a mystery…..hmmmm I’ll give it a watch though!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallmark is wasting Tyler Hynes talent. He can go from comedic to drama and deliver a great performance. I agree, hope this is a better story than he has had recently.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm down for anything featuring Aimeรฉ Teegarden or Brooke D'Orsay - two of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I thought Hallmark was moving back to reality they ruin it for me. In tonight episode of The Way Home Katherine say to a girl she meets " you must be her granddaughter" and the girl replies " Grandchild they them" why was that necessary to add to the show. This upsets me but I am torn because the show is a great show. For now I will keep watching but if it continues I will have to stop watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken, The Way Home is focus on the Landry women; Delilah, Katherine, & Elliott & have to change the past to save the families of Landry & Augustine. Alice found bracelet - K & B & someone will find Jacob’s shoe so, they remove them from the pond in 2000s; 2023 to 2024

      Casey Goodwin is related to Cyrus & Evelyn Goodwin - wonder her family secrets

      Katherine’s little Brother; Jacob isn’t kid anymore and adult Jacob is watching his family since Elliott heard rustling when he talked to Colton sitting on the bench by campfire so, he’s watching his Dad; Colton & teenage Elliott at Landry Farm. Katherine & Elliott go to the Cove. He’s watching his Dad; Colton & his younger self in 1999.

      Adult Jacob is actually 33 or 34 years age. He ripped off the 1814 Old Farmer's Almanac - list of family tree & he write on 1814 Almanac

      You better keep watching The Way Home

      Teen Katherine could be with her childhood best friend; teenage Elliott Augustine if she’s not with teenage Brady anymore

      If Alice doesn’t exist anymore but if she’s Elliott & Katherine’s Daughter, not Brady

      Elliott & Katherine could find a way to bring them back together.

      Teenage Elliot is so lonely in lonely years 2000 without his best friend; Katherine when Alice visits in 2000 so, she’s with teenage Elliott as they bond as their friendship

      There are actually two Jacob Landrys in the Landry family. ๐Ÿคฏ Jacob Landy Sr. & Jacob Landry Jr.

      Jacob Landry Jr., has to stay in the past in 1814

      Jacob Landry Sr., is actually Kat’s kid Brother when he was 8 years old in 1999 but he isn’t kid anymore

      Elliott is everything he know

      Elliott heard Alice’s voice at the mansion that inspired from the book from his ancestor’s book called; “Alice Through the Looking Glass”.

      Elliott’s secrets have to tell Alice & Katherine

      Alice: Before. You said that we made a pact not to talk about my travels anymore, but I think I would remember that conversation unless it hasn’t happened yet for me. So, I must have made some kind of pact with you in the past, which means that I keep going back. But mom says she never saw me again, so what does the pond want me to do?
      Elliot: I couldn’t tell you that even if I wanted to. But if I can offer you a piece of advice, Alice? Don’t be in a hurry to jump back in.
      Alice: But why?
      Elliot: You can never go back to the way things were. People grow up, and everything you knew about those kids we once were is going to change.

      I think teenage Elliott & adult Katherine at the barn club when they find 8 years Jacob with blue jacket overslept at Landry Farm if they’re with Alice.

      The Landry women & Elliot reflect on growing up. Meanwhile, Kat must come to terms with what she has learned about Jacob in the past.

      Delete
  8. I think it's a travesty that Tyler Hynes talent was wasted on his last movie and also that a couple other movies he did not get enough airtime. He's a wonderful star and the his character should have lots of airtime. He's also my favorite hallmark star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not another new mystery..........I did record Gilded Mysteries, but only cause i like the girl that is the lead. Probably not watching new Hannah without Det Mike Kingston. If she isnt with Mike anymore, I would rather see her with Norman.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely be watching An Easter Bloom - I missed Aimee in a Christmas movie this past season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like Shifting Gears is on HMN if anyone wants to watch and review early. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to confirm that An Easter Bloom is indeed a Dayspring movie! (Poster confirms it). -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I was delighted to see that bit of news when I posted the key art above; I'm even more excited now to see this Easter movie! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  13. Well, it finally happened, a Hallmark mystery went woke. Halfway through the movie, someone says about the murder victim "He preferred men," then Brooke D'Orsay's character gives a love letter to the man the murder victim loved. They proceed to have a conversation about this gay relationship. My eleven-year-old loves watching the mysteries with me and heard this! At least he couldn't understand half of what the guy said because the French accents in this movie made it almost impossible to follow the dialogue. Overall, this movie was just a dud, even without the gay relationship. And I know that Hallmark mysteries have made all sorts of careers that can apparently be used to solve crimes, but a fashion psychologist? Seriously? And apparently she has clients who need to "manage their stress during fashion week"? The entire premise was ridiculous. And why did she stay to try to solve the crime when her friend was being released anyway? Don't waste your time with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Killer Clutch" – we hear about, but don't see, a same-sex attraction around halfway through. Aside from that, I just didn't enjoy the mystery all that much. Even though Brooke D'Orsay is talented and lovely ("How to Fall in Love" is way up on my favorites list!), it just didn't deliver the same sprinkles of light-hearted quirk or fun that I think made past "cozy" series such a delightful watch.

    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net