Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Saturday, March 2, 2024

πŸ’ Great American Family's New Promo for Easter Movie "Candace Cameron Bure Presents: Just in Time" πŸ’ SEE HERE:



Now that March has arrived, not only will Spring soon be here, but Easter, too!

To celebrate this holiday, Great American Family will present their first Easter-themed, faith-based film, "Candace Cameron Bure Presents: Just in Time," starring Laura Osnes and Greyston Holt.

Candace Cameron Bure produced this film with her production company, Candy Rock Entertainment, that also produced the Great American Family Christmas films: A Christmas... Present, Christmas on Candy Cane Lane, A Christmas for the Ages, My Christmas Hero, and the upcoming faith-based feature film, Unsung Hero.

"Just in Time" will premiere the week of Easter, on Tuesday, March 26, 2024 at 8pm/7c.

I hope you enjoy the new promo for this movie...




You can also see behind-the-scenes images for "Candace Cameron Bure Presents: Just in Time" - here!

God's Blessings on your day!
Net πŸ’


*Promo video via: Great American Family

18 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to view movie. Laura & Grayston are some of my favorite actors. Kudos to GAF & CCB for developing such wonderful Easter movies. Bless you.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to watching. So nice to see a faith based movie at Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. I can’t wait to watch this. So much news from Great American Family this week.i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Laura Osnes! She’s gotten a raw deal and I hope GAF keep giving her work she so deserves, Clint wait to see this movie! ~Susan Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO looking forward to this film! One, because it has one of my favorite persons, Laura Osnes, and two, because it is an Easter, faith-based film, which we so desperately need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEFINITELY at the top of my watch list!! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Net for sharing this exciting update! I love all the great news that has been coming from GAF! I have enjoyed all of the movies CCB has produced for GAF. It will be wonderful to have a faith-based Easter movie on GAF. I think Laura Osnes and Greyston Holt will be wonderful together!
    Blessedgigi23

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for this one, love both actors!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t wait to see this new Easter movie! I love seeing Laura Osnes more and more on Great American Family. This movie looks like it was made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonder why they chose to premiere this on a Tuesday? I think Palm Sunday would’ve been nice, but still happy to see this on GAF..

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is sooo refreshing to see the movies coming out on GAC...I feel sooo blessed to be ale to get this channel...My mom and my daughter and I can't wait for this movie to come out and any other new movies GAC has...My family and I LOVE GAC

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an absolute delight! So good to see an actual faith based movie. Hallelujah!.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the movie. Very Inspirational and uplifting. Very appropriate for the Easter season. Laura and Greyston were excellent together. Please have more uplifting movies like this. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will this movie be replayed? Unfortunately I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fresh info on the 1st Ainsley mystery: TV Line says that the 1st movie looks to be slated around September. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Thank you for sharing this exciting premiere news from TV Line!

      I noticed many people asked questions to TV Line and that question about "The Ainsley McGregor Mysteries: A Case for the Winemaker" was asked by Misty. I wonder if that is the same Misty who has visited here for years?

      By the way, are you the Maria that asked the question about NCIS?

      Thank you again for sharing! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. It probably is. :)

      And that 2nd Q, yes it is! I'm hoping the big milestone episode on Monday has a big surprise concerning someone I really loved from NCIS LA, and any positive sounding clue really helps in my confidence! :) -Maria

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net