Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, February 12, 2024

Meet The Stars of Great American Family's "County Rescue" in New Interview >>



Kristin Thistle Wollett and Tanya H. Chrisiansen, who will star in the new Great American Family TV series, County Rescue, were interviewed this morning on Good Day Tampa.

The series, County Rescue, is coming Friday, February 23rd, to Great American Pure Flix (streaming) and Monday, February 26th, to Great American Family!

In the interview, Kristin Thistle Wollett expresses, that while she has not personally sat down to watch a full episode, yet, what she did see she said, "Oh, I love it. I've seen clips of it, and I just, oh, I'm so glad to be a part of it."

Tanya H. Chrisiansen further expressed, "I'm just proud to be part of something that you can watch with absolutely everyone, your baby, too. Are you with your grandmother? It's family. It's inspirational. It's spiritual. And that's the genre I like to be a part of," and the host finishes the segment by saying the show is "Truly family friendly."

Watch the full interview for County Rescue here:





Actress Julia Reilly, seen on the far right in the image above, portrays Dani Miller in County Rescue, "a Christian and a probationary medic," according to Great American Pure Flix, who is "searching for her place in life and trying to follow what God has called her to do."

On February 9th, Julia joined other Great American Family stars (seen in the image above) as they walked the red carpet at the Movieguide Awards, which will be seen on Great American Family on March 7th.

We are only 2 weeks away now from County Rescue's Monday night premiere on February 26th, 2024 - on Great American Family!

Blessings on your Day!
Net


Images courtesy: Tanya H Christiansen IG / Great American Media


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful interview! Can't wait to set my DVR later tonight! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my local news channels. I do not usually watch except at lunch sometimes. I like Fox 13 for my local news. Been watching it since i was a kid. Paul Dellegatto has been my weather man since the 90's. Dave Osterberg is my Am weather man and has been for so many years. I do watch the ABC Action News at times, cause I LOVE Denis Phillips, the weather man for that channel since the 90's. I watch Denis more during hurricane season, cause he is like a therapist to help us all get thru the storms and not freak out. I love that my local news channels do great interviews.

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The remind me of young EMT squad “In a Heartbeat”, from Disney Channel

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net