Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Reminder: ๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMAS MOVIES๐ŸŽ„ Return to HALLMARK - Thursday and Friday Nights!!! ๐ŸŒŸ Details Here:



For us Christmas movie fans, having Christmas movies on our TVs again is truly something to flip over! Plus, the first Christmas movie repeat on the Hallmark Channel Friday night, January 5th, is Flipping for Christmas, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will have THREE Christmas movies on Thursday night, January 4th!

Normally, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will air just two Christmas movies on Thursday nights, but we get an extra one this Thursday!

See the Christmas movie schedule...



Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:

Thursday, January 4, 2024:

๐ŸŒŸMurder, She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery - 5pm/4c.
๐ŸŒŸMs. Christmas Comes to Town - 7pm/6c.
๐ŸŒŸA World Record Christmas - 9pm/8c.


Hallmark Channel:

Friday, January 5, 2024:

๐ŸŒŸFlipping for Christmas - 8pm/7c.


I hope you'll enjoy most of the Christmas movies that the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will sprinkle throughout the year!

You can read *Movie Reviews* for the 2023 Christmas movies *here*.

Please note: I won't have these Christmas movie reminders every week, but you will find the Christmas movies airing throughout the year in the 2024 Christmas Schedule - see here!

Caution: Murder, She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery is a murder mystery; therefore, it is not a Christmas movie that is suitable for young children.

May we always hold Christmas in our hearts!
God's Blessings, Net


Christmas movies on DVD:

Cranberry Christmas (DVD)A Christmas Detour / Christmas Under Wraps / Journey Back to Christmas / Switched For Christmas
Lacey Chabert 6-Film Collection (Christmas in Rome / A Christmas Melody / Pride, Prejudice And Mistletoe / Christmas Waltz / Sweetest Christmas / A Wish for Christmas) (DVD)Hallmark Countdown to Christmas 6-Movie Collection 3 (DVD), Hallmark, Drama
One Royal Holiday / Project Christmas Wish / Good Morning Christmas! (Hallmark Channel 3-Movie Collection) (DVD), Hallmark, DramaPeanuts Deluxe Collection (DVD)



9 comments:

  1. I too was happy to see they were continuing this tradition. However it will take me a little to get the ones I recorded watched, but I have the other days of the week for that.
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara, Same with me! I still have many Christmas movies to go; in fact, I just watched A World Record Christmas, and by the time the credits rolled I was crying happy tears. What a beautiful story! I highly recommend it, if you haven't seen it, yet.
      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  2. Will they have a Day spring movie on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries such as The Gift Of Peace or Miracles in Bethlehem, PA on a Thursday night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim that sounds amazing! What state do you live in? I’m in CA and I would love something like that but doubt it would ever come here, id have to travel to see one Lol

    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Net, Hudson & Rex is new to me so I am also interested in others' opinion. I had the same thought about wanting to see the early episodes first though. I did just find this helpful review of the series. It sounds mostly positive with a few concerns (at least for me) : https://www.movieguide.org/news-articles/hudson-rex-suspenseful-tales-with-wagging-tails.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy R, I so appreciate you sharing that link. Movieguide is such a great resource for reviews. I'll be sure to check it out.

      Blessings to you! Net

      Delete
  5. Jim, I agree with you, completely! That sounds truly exciting, like a perfect dream! If I were you, I'd visit every day!!! I can just imagine Christmas music being played around the clock! And games, too! Wow! I hope this ends up being a franchise across the U.S.!!!!

    I just watched a couple videos on IG (https://www.instagram.com/thechristmascafeoh/), and it's looks like sooo much fun!

    I hope you can visit sometime and let us know all about it.

    What a great gift! Happy Christmas to You, Jim!!! Net

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the surface I wasn’t sure if “A World Record Christmas” would appeal to me, but the story was different than most seen on Hallmark. It wasn’t necessarily a romance and no real mystery, just a family living life at Christmastime and a boy with a dream. It’s one I would watch again and highly recommend to others. Rob

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net