Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, December 4, 2023

🌟Actor Jesse Hutch Shares Special Christmas Message for The First Sunday of Advent🌟 SEE HERE:



Great American Pure Flix posted a special video yesterday (see below) to social media, featuring actor Jesse Hutch, who portrayed Otto, an angel, in the Great American Family movie, A Christmas Blessing.

On the first Sunday of Advent for this Christmas season, December 3rd, 2023, Great American Pure Flix shared, along with Jesse's video, this important message... 

"Today is the first Sunday of Advent — a time of waiting and expectancy for what's to come."

"Each week, we'll share a special message on how to fulfill God's hope for the Christmas season in your personal life. Hear from @Jesse_Hutch as he shares about the joy of giving
💙"




Jesse Hutch also shared this thought with his followers, along with the wonderful reminder of God's love in the video above, "I’m so thankful to be a part of everyone's day!! Here’s a quick reminder for us all during this holiday season. PS: The character of OTTO from my latest Christmas film dresses way better than I do! 😜 God bless you all!!"


More details on the First Sunday of Advent via Christianity.com:

"On the first Sunday of Advent, Christians light the first candle on the Advent wreath, which is often purple or blue in color. This candle is called the "Hope" or "Prophet's Candle," symbolizing the anticipation of the coming Messiah and the hope that He brings to the world. The Scripture readings and prayers during this week often focus on the prophecies in the Old Testament about the promised Savior and the expectation of His arrival."


My thoughts on Advent:

For many years, my family and I have kept the Advent tradition, and we all come together on Christmas Eve to light the last candle and sing Christmas carols in Praise to the Lord. I cherish this holy and reverent tradition and the precious time shared with family as we honor and reflect on the Christ Child's birth.

I hope the video above blesses you as it did me.

Merry Christmas, Everyone!
Net

9 comments:

  1. Love this. I know I am not the only one who wrote the review for this movie on GAF site and said that Jesse’s character Otto needs his own movie series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse Hutch’s performance as Otto was superb. He presented a character of goodness and caring for people. I think he was better in that role than any so far. I wish his character would be part of a movie in future GAF Christmas movies.
    Merry Christmas to all.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this! Jesse Hutch is a favorite, even more so now. Is this also on GFAM Community App? Our family has always kept this tradition, and now my husband and I in our Empty Nest. Looking forward to Christmas Eve (hopefully) when we all can be back together to light the last candle, and do some other traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a quick search on the Great American Community app/website and didn't find this there, unfortunately.

      However, if it's helpful to you, the video of Jesse Hutch can also be seen on YouTube, here:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMrQIEXP4iU

      I hope this helps, and I pray your family can all gather on Christmas Eve to light the candle, too!

      God bless & Merry Christmas!!! Net 🌟

      Delete
    2. Thank you for that link, Net!
      I'm just now warming up to Jesse Hutch. He's becoming a favorite actor. :)

      Delete
  4. Thought you'd all like to know that an exclusive clip of Karen Kingsbury's Someone Like You will be shown during Meet me Under the Mistletoe this Saturday. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the trailer but I don’t think I can watch the movie, it made me so sad to see, he clearly was in love with the first sister so now it’s like the 2nd is replacing her in the entire trailer, like he’s falling in love with her, which I don’t know just made me sad.
      ~Paula

      Delete
    2. That’s lady is London’s long lost twin sister

      Delete
    3. Yes so that made it even more strange to me.

      <Paula

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net