Over *52 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

πŸŽ„ Movie Reminder: It's *Welcome Home Wednesday* on Great American Family! πŸŽ„




Great American Family invites all viewers to join them TONIGHT for *Welcome Home Wednesday*!

On this Wednesday night, November 29th, you can binge-watch the encore airings of the FOUR latest Great American Family Christmas movie premieres...

πŸŽ„ My Christmas Hero - 6pm/5c

πŸŽ„ A Royal Date For Christmas - 8pm/7c

πŸŽ„ A Christmas For The Ages - 10pm/9c

πŸŽ„ Christmas in Maple Hills - 12am/11c


Thank you to those of you who have shared reviews on these movies, and if you haven't shared a review but would like to, please do so in the comments below.

Happy Christmas Movie Watching!
NetπŸŽ„


images via: Great American Media


4 comments:

  1. I love these type of rerun airings. Hallmark takes too long to rerun their new movies after they air IMO. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite Christmas Movies on Great American Family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a shame that the traditional hallmark fans will not even look at this channel. They say I only watch hallmark and they must lead a really boring life. With the number of Christmas movies made over the last few years I try to watch as many as I can when they air and dvring the rest. The movies this year on GAF, Lifetime, Ion, Netflix, Hallmark and others all have been good. Why miss a good movie because your are showing loyalty to one station.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bebe, That is an excellent point. Many stations have a variety of Christmas films to offer, good and bad.

      If I personally based watching a movie solely on the network, I know I would've missed some excellent movies, especially in past years on Lifetime, which is not a channel I typically watch January through October.

      Merry Christmas! NetπŸŽ„

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net