Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Take a Look Behind-the-Scenes of Great American Family's Summer Movie, "Romance at the Vineyard" ☀️ SEE HERE:



Today, Great American Family shared a wonderful new video of their upcoming premiere, Romance at the Vineyard. 

In this video, Susie Abromeit and Tim Ross take viewers behind-the-scenes of their new Summer film and share their filming experience in Brisbane, Queenland, Australia.

See the video here:

(May take a few seconds or more to load - depending on your connection speed. Click the play button to watch)



Some additional info for Romance at the Vineyard... it was written by Ansley Gordon, who also wrote and starred in The Abigail Mysteries.

Look for the premiere of Romance at the Vineyard this Saturday night, August 5th, at 8pm/7c. on Great American Family!

Happy movie-watching!

Blessings on your day! 
Net



8 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to this movie. I don't know much about the lead actor but I always enjoy anything Susie is in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, I agree, Susie is great! She is so sweet in all of her Great American Family movies. I just adore A Hot Cocoa Christmas and Love in Bloom. Whenever Love in Bloom is on I'm pretty much glued to the TV!

      In the Hallmark movie, Snow Bride, she also plays the mean girl so fantastically well. I watched it again for the umpteenth time during Christmas in July, and I marveled at how remarkable she was in that role, even if she's a bit nasty.

      As for Tim Ross, many may know him from his Hallmark Channel rom-com, Hearts Down Under, with Cindy Busby. That delightful movie was also filmed in Australia. That was the first time I had seen Tim, and I instantly liked him! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Hi Net,

      Thank you for the information on Tim Ross. I honestly had forgotten about his movie with Cindy. Thank you for the reminder. Hopefully they will play it again. I am glad you like Tim. I like his accent! Plus, he is quite handsome. He and Susie make a lovely couple. :-) I also LOVE "A Hot Cocoa Christmas" and "Love in Bloom". That movie is also one of my "go-to" movies.
      Anyway, I have never seen "Snow Bride". I will check it out although it will be hard watching Susie be mean!

      I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. This is so nice! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I agree! It's nice to see Great American Family start out their long stretch of Saturday movie premieres with what appears to be a top-notch movie! :)

      Delete
  3. I loved Tim in Hearts Down Under! The whole cast worked great together. I’ll definitely be tuning into this movie 😊

    —Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both stars in Romance In The Vineyard, but this movie was a disappointment for me. It started with a deception, which I do not like, and carried through the movie until the end. I kept turning the channel, hoping the lie would be revealed, but that did not happen. I finally gave up on the movie. Not a keeper for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net