Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

πŸŽ„ When *Great American Christmas in July* begins...



I have spectacular news!

Great American Family's 2nd year of Great American Christmas in July is coming soon! You can expect to see lots of your favorite Christmas movie classics from the GAF holiday film library, including: A Christmas Miracle for Daisy, A Christmas... Present, Christmas on Candy Cane Lane, B&B Merry, A Lot Like Christmas, Jingle Bell Princess, Catering Christmas, and more! Plus, Great American Family will have the premiere of A Belgian Chocolate Christmas!

So... when can you set your calendar for this awesome event?


Great American Christmas in July 
on Great American Family 
begins June 30th!

And even greater news, if you love Christmas movies as much as I do...

During GAF's Christmas in July, movies will air 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!!!

Isn't that fantastic? Great American Family shared this bit of exciting news in response to a Facebook comment.

I screen-grabbed the comment and couldn't wait to share the good news with all of you!



Have a Merry last day of May, Everyone!
Net πŸŽ„


12 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great news! Now if we can only get GAF to premier Christmas by Chance with Trevor and Merritt in July, that would be icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I’m a Christmas nut like you, Net! My tv will be glued to GAF all month long come June 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Net, I have been a reader of your blog since last year & am so happy to have found a space with my 2 favorite things, Jesus & Hallmark movies. I just started watching GAC last holiday season so this is exciting news. My mother watched Hallmark growing up and we would always make fun of her for pausing and rewinding the movies because she would be doing a million things at once but now here I am as a stay at home mom doing the same thing. Anyways, happy to have found this space 😊

    -Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, Thank you so much for commenting! It's always nice to hear from those who visit here. I'm so glad to know you are a believer, as well... we are all family here!!!

      I love the story about your mother; that is sooo sweet! And I love that you do it now, too! It's amazing as we grow up and mature - how much we become like our momma's!

      Anyway, I'm delighted you found It's a Wonderful Movie, too!

      Please feel free to leave a movie review or simply share your thoughts any time! :)

      God bless you!!! Net

      Delete
    2. Welcome, Paula! I’m another Paula here. I haven’t been coming here as long as you, but I already feel the love of everyone here. I’m so grateful Net has given us this special place. Paula T.

      Delete
    3. Hello & welcome!
      I rarely ever meet Paulas, my mom named me after her mother, my grandmother 😊

      Delete
  5. Great news! Will that run until the very last day of July?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, I'm not sure of the GAF Christmas in July schedule, yet, but I sure hope so!!! :)

      Delete
  6. I hope GAFAM Media pick up Rescuing Christmas starring
    Rachael Leigh Cook & Sam Page for 21 new Christmas movies

    Carl Laferton
    Rescuing Christmas: The Search for Joy that Lasts (Evangelistic outreach book to give away showing how the birth of Jesus gives Christmas its true meaning)

    Or
    Rescuing Christmas: An Anthology by
    Vicki Lewis Thompson and 2 more

    Holiday Haven by Vicki Lewis Thompson

    All Ben Rhodes wants for Christmas is to be left alone. And yet, in a fit of Christmas-cheer-induced insanity, he agrees to help beautiful shelter director Tansy Dexter find homes for all her rambunctious animals. Little does he know that the one truly in need of a loving home this season…is him.

    Home for Christmas by Catherine Mann

    Shelby Conrad has had more than her fair share of silent nights. But even though her husband, Tech Sergeant Alex Conrad, is coming home in time for Christmas, Shelby isn't sure he's in time to save their marriage. Can a road trip to deliver three shelter dogs to their new homes teach the couple that the most precious gift of all is hope?

    A Puppy for Will by Kathie DeNosky

    Will Parker hasn't exactly had all his hopes and dreams met, but work has filled the gaps in his

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Net! Happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net