Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Where to Find MOVIE REVIEWS at IT'S A WONDERFUL MOVIE Throughout the Year... πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰


Since the new year, there is one question I've been receiving more and more... Where do I find the non-holiday movie reviews?

For those of you who are new here at It's a Wonderful Movie or if you've been wondering this same question, I will direct you where you need to go.

Every non-holiday movie review can simply be found by clicking on the NEW "MADE for TV" MOVIES post. From there, you simply scroll down the page and click on the title of the movie you are curious about. If the movie hasn't premiered yet, then more than likely, there won't be any reviews yet. However, if a movie has premiered, you'll likely find one or more reviews letting you know if the movie is family-friendly.

All of the movies are categorized by their network and according to their premiere date. Movie reviews are updated weekly and are based on the feedback I receive from those who visit here. If you'd like to contribute a review, please feel free to do so in the comment section under any post, and I'll share your review, as well. You can be anonymous; give your first name, initials, etc. It's as easy as that.

Thank you over and over again to those of you who have already contributed a review here at It's a Wonderful Movie. There are many, many people who are so grateful for you and depend upon what you share. God bless you all!

I hope you enjoy your next movie night! (I can almost smell that popcorn popping!)

Blessings, Net

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, this is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m pretty new to the site but am so thankful to have found you!
    My husband records movies to our DVR and then we watch without the commercials! I would like to preview the movie before we begin watching, but often have trouble seeking it out. Is there a “search” feature that I am missing?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm so glad you've found It's a Wonderful Movie! Welcome!

      I'm not sure exactly what you mean about previews. Do you mean the movie promos/trailers? I don't share those very often, but you should be able to find them fairly easily on YouTube.

      I'm so glad you enjoy your visits here... Blessings to you and your husband!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Any chance Hallmark can continue with the Wedding Veil movies next year. I enjoyed the original 3 movies last year very much and watched them many times. I already saw Wedding Veil Expectations and loved it and look forward to the next 2 movies, The Wedding Veil Inspiration and the Wedding Veil Journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estra, If they do well in the ratings, which I suspect will happen, then I wouldn't be surprised if they returned again.

      Delete
  4. I'm one of those who relies on the reviews heavily. I record the ones that look good to me, then I check back here to see if its ok to watch. My kids are getting older, but we still want to teach them godly principles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the reviews! I'm very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Pumped for the Wedding Veil this weekend, They all have been great so far. I'm not the biggest fan of Autumn but I expect good things from her Tomorrow Night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I see them and the Christmas movie reviews now on the right side of the first page of the blog. The problem for me is that those listings on the right side take a long time to load. I'll just have to wait I guess. Everything else on the blog is there immediately, except the listings on the right side. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy G., The right sidebar always loads a little slower for me too, depending on my connection speed! I always wondered if it was just me.

      Hopefully, that link will load a little faster for you. :)

      Delete
  8. What Christmas movies do you think are terrible that premiered in 2022?

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net