Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

πŸŽ„ Enjoy Christmas Movie Fridays on Great American Family! πŸŽ„



Great news TODAY (Wednesday, January 11th) from Great American Family... the network will be airing CHRISTMAS MOVIES ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR on FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!

Here are the details straight from Great American Family:

NEW! Christmas Movie Fridays!

On Friday nights throughout the year, Great American Family will air a Christmas movie from our library of original holiday content. Viewers can experience the magic of the holiday season every Friday night at 8p ET on Great American Family!


Yay! This was such a delightful surprise to hear today, and I couldn't wait to share this latest development with all of you!

The first movie GAF is airing THIS Friday night is A Brush with Christmas starring Jillian Murray & Joseph Cannata!




Once again...
Happy Christmas Movie Watching, Everyone!
Net


4 comments:

  1. God blesses us, every one! I looooove this news!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim, you made me smile! Somehow, I knew from reading your posts over the years that this would be happy news for you. Here's hoping you enjoy the warmth of Christmas throughout the year!
      ~~Jane
      p.s.- The candles are still in my windows and my Christmas tree is still up and probably will be until my family or friends make me take it down because the needles are all on the floor and it's a major fire hazard. (Actually, I guess t's already a fire hazard! Oops. But it's a cozy fire hazard!) πŸ˜€ πŸŽ„ One year I really did not want to take it down and the needles were not falling off, so we left the cozy lights on it and put Valentines decorations in February and Easter eggs on it in April. (I probably shouldn't admit that in public. 🀣)
      Perhaps an artificial tree would be a good idea for the future.

      Delete
    2. Love your post, Jane. You are just like me in that you hate to give in to society's thinking of ALL Christmas decorations must be down by 1st week of January or you are shamed and expelled from society as having something wrong with you lol. And don't even think of keeping that stuff up for months if not years. You must then be put in a strait jacket haha.

      Recently I had my Christmas Tree and decorations up for just short of TWO years straight. The only reason I took it down was because I MOVED!!! I just didn't have the heart to take them down. It was during Covid and the lockdowns also so that made it easier to do. Plus, I lived alone in a basement apartment, so it was easy to hide haha. I also had a year and a half stretch before that one also, even before Covid. That was a little uncomfortable when the maintenance guy had to come in in the middle of June lol.

      At some point it isn't just that it's for Christmas. I LOVE the peaceful glow that the lights gave to the boring apartment. It just made it BETTER!!!

      Don't give in to the MAN Jane. Stay strong. Do what your heart wants.

      I love your Christmas movie reviews. You and the others do a great job on the reviews. My plan now is to watch the Christmas movies that everyone seems to agree on. The ones that everyone likes in their reviews are the ones I will watch.

      Delete
  2. wonderful way to catch up throughout the year

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net