Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

πŸ”Ž New Hallmark Movies & Mysteries - Mystery Series πŸ”Ž See Here:


Variety is reporting new Hallmark mystery news. According to the article, "Production has begun on “The Cases of Mystery Lane,” starring Aimee Garcia and Paul Campbell. The duo portrays “a married couple who find a new way to keep the mystery alive… quite literally.”"

The report also gives this story synopsis: "Garcia portrays Birdie Case, a successful attorney married to Campbell’s Alden, a smart and charming man with an inability to settle, causing a rift in their relationship."

“When Alden goes behind his wife’s back to take classes in hopes of becoming a private investigator, a homework assignment entangles him in a murder investigation,” per the network. “Birdie just may hold the keys to solving the mystery, but Alden will have to come clean to find out. Only, Alden suspects that Birdie might be hiding secrets of her own.”


I know many mystery fans (myself included!) have been hesitant lately to get involved in another mystery since several of the older ones on Hallmark were left unfinished. *cough* Mystery 101! Hannah Swensen! Martha's Vineyard Mysteries! Crossword Mysteries! and so on and on... This new mystery is already being promoted as a "series," so it does make one wonder how far they will actually take it.

Would love to hear your thoughts in comments below...

Blessings! Net πŸ”Ž


12 comments:

  1. Including Emma Fielding Mysteries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not watching any new Mysteries. I just want Mystery 101 closure. I’m also not happy with Paul Campbell, so this is a double pass for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big no for me on this for 2 reasons: 1, All those other mystery series I watched that were left with no ending. 2, Paul's 1 of the biggest supporters of Hallmark going in the wrong direction, and I don't trust his new movies now. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything Paul Campbell does now is "suspect" and tbh the synopsis of this doesn't really appeal to me - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. This song surprising. Never expected Paul Campbell to be in a mystery series. Sounds interesting, but unfortunately we know his record so I don’t have high hopes for this one. The first one may be good, but I wouldn’t expect the whole series to be. Bummer. -Anonymous1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think all of the fan favorite ones you mention are over. They keep filming new mysteries and have not filmed any of the ones mentioned in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with Paul Campbell is a non starter. Sounds like a lot of deception to start. I’ll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like it could be a great series

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy watching Paul Campbell, and am not concerned with views or Hallmark's direction. I'll give this movie a try--if it ever gets produced! The Movies and Mysteries Channel shows very few mysteries--and most of the "Rom-Coms" I enjoy are holiday / Christmas themed....so without new mysteries or mystery series-I find myself not watching much Hallmark between now and the next Christmas / holiday season...except on Thursday and Friday evenings

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s a no for me too. Doesn’t sound appealing and I’m also not a fan of Paul Campbell. I’d rather watch repeats of the old mysteries. Glad old episodes of Garage Sale Mysteries are showing again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If only Hallmark could be upfront with the fans and make a statement giving the position regarding the mystery series - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last thing they need is for Hallmark to put out another dropped mystery series! Could you imagine the high ratings they would have if the continued Mystery101 and the others... I just know it would be a huge success.

    I'm hoping one day will have another mystery channel, so we can leave Hallmark behind for good. And get Lori Loughlin involved!!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net