Over *30 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for visiting It's a Wonderful Movie today!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, December 15, 2022

πŸŽ… *The NEW Santa Clause* is Coming to TV, plus More Holidays Specials! 🌟 See Here:



HO! HO! HOpe you enjoy the new Christmas programming this Thursday and Friday, plus a beloved Christmas classic!

See details below...


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Thursday, December 15, 2022:


Storyline: Leah Hoffman (Michelle Argyris), an adjudicator for The World Record Bureau, draws the short straw and is forced to travel to a small town just before Christmas to investigate its plans to break multiple holiday world records.

Premieres Thursday, December 15, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on Lifetime


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Thursday, December 15, 2022:

It's a Wonderful Life



On Christmas Eve, a discouraged, suicidal man gains a new perspective on life when his guardian angel grants him a chance to see what the lives of his friends, family and neighbors in his small town would have been like if he had never been born.

See two showings of this beloved Christmas classic starring Jimmy Stewart Thursday night on USA!


It's a Wonderful Life
airs Thursday, December 15, 2022
at 8pm/7c. and repeats at 10:32pm/9:32c.


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Friday, December 16, 2022:

The Santa Clauses


Season 1, Episode 1 · Chapter One: Good to Ho -

Scott Calvin struggles to keep up with the demands of being Santa Claus as he grows older.


Season 1, Episode 2 · Chapter Two: The Secessus Clause -

Scott learns of the Secessus clause and contemplates retirement from his yearly duties.


*Please note: While I am not endorsing Disney's new woke agenda, I am encouraged to see Tim Allen speak out about bringing CHRIST back into CHRISTmas programming! Hopefully, the Santa Clause series of episodes will all be family-friendly. If this series has a large following, then they (Disney execs) will hopefully see this is the kind of entertainment people want to see and not Disney's woke movies that have recently failed at the box office.


The Santa Clauses
Episodes 1 and 2
air Friday, December 16, 2022
at 8pm/7c. and 8:45pm/7:45c. on Freeform

*Encore airings will air on FX, the Disney Channel, and ABC.


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Friday, December 16, 2022:

TBN Presents: A Bocelli Family Christmas

Hosted by TBN’s Matt and Laurie Crouch and set in the stunning beauty of the Italian Alps, these exclusive TBN holiday events feature behind-the-scenes interviews and unforgettable Christmas music from the world’s most renowned tenor, Andrea Bocelli, and his talented children, Matteo and Virginia, from their new Christmas album.

TBN Presents: A Bocelli Family Christmas
airs Friday, December 16, 2022
at 8pm/7c. on TBN

*Several encore presentations air Friday night on TBN.


Available on Audio CD / Vinyl:




🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



Friday, December 16, 2022:

Holiday Heritage airs Friday night on the Hallmark Channel. In this movie, they celebrate both Christmas and Kwanzaa. I did a little research on Kwanzaa because, frankly, I knew some but little about it. I found this article at beliefnet.com to be very helpful. Kwanzaa is not a religious holiday but a secular one created by a college professor in the 1960s. You can read more about it - here. If you do some searching on its origin, you'll see Kwanzaa's creator, Dr. Maulana Karenga, has a dark criminal history and a desire to distract and divide Christians from celebrating Christmas. I would like to hear your thoughts on this, as well, in comments below.



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟



I hope you all are enjoying all of these special days leading up to Christmas. Today I'm going to be very busy, like Santa's elves, wrapping Christmas presents!

Merry Christmas and Blessings to you all! Net





🌟 SHINING HIS LIGHT: 🌟

"After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stood over the place where the Child was.

When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they fell down and worshiped Him. Then they opened their treasures and presented Him with gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh."

~Matthew 2:9-11


30 comments:

  1. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you!

    I must be the only person who doesn't rate It's A Wonderful Life - Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. ' Kwanzaa is not a religious holiday but a secular one created by a college professor in the 1960s' , I figured that out last year thanks to conservative media. Which is why I got really mad when I saw that Hallmark was actually going to promote that fake holiday. It's as fake of a holiday as Juneteenth is! (all the slaves weren't actually freed on that day, only in a few states. The rest of the states didn't follow until 1 or 2 months later.)(that's what I call 'What mainstream media will never reveal because they're ruled by leftists who believe in these fake holidays'.).

    Hallmark should be ashamed of themselves for promoting this scam holiday. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very sad this man created this holiday as a way to distract people away from Christmas. I do think it's important for people to remember their past and honor the memory of their heritage, as well, but I don't want anything to take away from our Savior's birth.

      This is a holy, special time, that we should all be united.

      Delete
    2. Yes indeed, Net. -Maria

      Delete
    3. Well said and Amen!!

      I was just reading the wiki page on Kwanzaa. This man created it so African-Americans can celebrate themselves instead of Christ. He believed Jesus was psychotic and Christianity was a "White" religion that Black people should shun.(copied that from wiki)That is so wicked and wrong. And what a lie! Jesus gave his life for all of His sheep in all colors. Red and yellow, black, and white. Precious in His sight!

      It broke my heart reading that wiki page. How sad, so many people being raised with this. I need to pray for them. Makes me want to focus on my Savior more and more! I won't be watching anything that mentions this. I just can't.

      Delete
  3. UP TV released a trailer revealing what they're adding next year: Last Man Standing and The Drew Barrymore show will be added to the lineup, plus Mystic was included in the trailer, so it looks like Season 2 of that will eventually air. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Yes, Mystic season 2 returns in January. I did not share this news before, since season 1 ended up being non-family friendly. Also, I haven't been watching it, at all, but I'm not into supernatural programming either.

      Delete
    2. I'm not either.

      Delete
    3. I haven’t seen any episodes of Mystic but Brian Bird is a main producer of it and also one of the producers of When Calls the Heart. it worries me that they he produced a show that brought in a non-family friendly storyline. So much for his pretensions to being a Christian and someone dedicated to family content. I hope it doesn’t indicate problematic storylines/characters trouble for WCTH down the road.

      Rebecca

      Delete
  4. I don't have Disney+ or Freeform, but if I did I would want to watch the Santa Clause series. I have a strong feeling it's family-friendly, since Tim Allen contracted with Disney awhile before they made that horrible announcement. It was very encouraging to see Tim Allen speak out. I have so much more respect for him now. I just know God will bless him for this.

    Also, in that same video they said Disney is losing millions of dollars and ratings since they made that LGBTQ announcement. Pray that God will use more actors and (film people) to stand up.

    God bless my dear friends and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abigail, Yes, let's pray Tim can remain strong in this current entertainment industry.

      By the way, the Santa Clauses will also air on ABC: Christmas Eve, December 24, at 3:30 p.m. EST / 12:30 p.m. PST.

      Hope you can catch it then! :)

      Blessings to you & Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Net, I do have ABC. I might be busy with my family that day. Or at church, Lord willing. We'll see!

      Delete
    3. Will the other episodes be on "regular" cable? I see there are 6 episodes in the series and will be disappointed if I can only watch the first 2 since I don't have Disney+

      Delete
    4. Mary, It looks like they are only playing the first 2 eps for now. I don't have Disney+ either, so I also be sad not see the other 4. Hopefully, they will air them next year.

      Delete
  5. I really liked this film, it is very funny and pleasant. Tim Allen gives a truly amusing performance as Scott Calvin, who replaces Santa after he falls off the roof. The plot is original, the script is fun, and the pace is surprisingly even. Don't expect a classic like Scrooge(1951), the first 2 Home Alone movies or It's a Wonderful Life, just expect a pleasant family Christmas film, that way the whole family is in for a good time. The film is directed with careful precision, and the characters are likable, though I did find the parents a tad too clichΓ©d and the film a tad too overly sentimental in places. If I had a favorite character, I think it was Judy, there was something about her truly infectious smile that made me warm to her. All in all, well above average and highly recommended. 8/10 Bethany Cox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany, Thank you for sharing this review. By the way, I like Judy, too. I always wished she had a bigger role in the original movies.

      Delete
    2. Are you referred to Judy the Elf who hands hot chocolate to Scott Calvin who turned into Santa Claus? I haven’t seen her in Santa Clause 2 & 3? Is Judy the Elf in The Santa Clauses TV Series

      Delete
  6. Nice to see this early showing of It's a Wonderful Life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have Disney+ and we've watched all but the last episode of The Santa Clauses, plan to watch it tonight. It is family-friendly and maybe a little too silly at times, but as our whole family LOVES all the Santa Clause movies, it was fun to see everyone again, even Bernard, who wasn't in the third movie. There are also small easter eggs and nudges that only those who know the previous movies and Tim Allen will catch. I would recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Net, I appreciate your alerting us to the history of Kwanza. This is another short but helpful article from a site I use frequently: https://www.gotquestions.org/Kwanzaa-Christian.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy, Thank you for sharing this link. I will be sure to check it out.

      Delete
  9. So glad you reminded me to set my DVR for Its A Wonderful Life! Time is fleeting and I have not seen this annual tradition yet. Also glad you researched Kwanza and posted about it. I commend celebrating one’s heritage, but the why behind this Holiday has always bothered us. Lastly, my husband and I, now empty nesters, watched the whole series of The Santa Clauses. We absolutely loved it, and look forward to watching it with our grandsons when they visit. Clean, and funny! Only thing some parents may need to explain is there is a mixed marriage of two head elves, played by children. It did not bother us, but we realize some parents might want the heads up. The head elf is a girl, her hair pulled up in bun, so you might mistake her at first. I looked up the actress to know. No woke in this series, that we noticed, and I always catch it in shows & movies. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share! Enjoy your visit this evening to Bedford Falls!

      And thank you for the wonderful review of The Santa Clauses... I'm looking forward to watching with my family now. Blessings to you and Merry Christmas!!! :) 🌟

      Delete
  10. Santa Clauses playing 6 episodes on Disney+

    ReplyDelete
  11. From wikipedia: Karenga altered his position so practicing Christians would not be alienated, stating in the 1997 book Kwanzaa: A Celebration of Family, Community, and Culture that "Kwanzaa was not created to give people an alternative to their own religion or religious holiday. Many African Americans who celebrate Kwanzaa do so in addition to observing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Record Breaking Christmas is clean, great fun! -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still hoping for Return to Christmas Creek and Christmas Bow to come out on dvd. Has anybody heard anything? Please help Santa(Hallmark)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Santa Clause movie was on my streaming service via Freeform. I watched it and here is my take. Tim Allen’s Santa Clause has some subtle Disney wokeness. It is interesting that the elves are now in the 14-16 year range. This opens up the opportunity to say lines really not needed for kids. Lines are thrown in to suggest it’s okay to act and say certain things. At the end of the day, it is up to each parent to decide what is appropriate for their children to watch. I would watch the first two in the series.
    -Gabe’s Mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Andrea Bocelli "A Family Christmas" is one of the most beautiful, dreamy, otherwordly, fabulous shows I've ever seen. I didn't care too much for the male TBN host of the show, but you can skip all that part and get right to the Bocelli's. Wow and wow. Thank you very much Net for telling us about this! There are possibly still other showings of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net